new ideas!
hey everyone, come in and get some new ideas for ur stories! anything you want u can get! if u run out of ideas you can always come here and get some new ones from friends, share and express your imagination! make new friends as well! i'm sure you'll love
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Chocolate Luver 12

ummm.... I havent actually got ideas but there are three if u like plz ask permission and its yours. plz dont think im acting kinda harsh but i just need to know so i dont take the same thing by mistake

7/14/2011 #1
MssPerfect

sure, i'll be glad to know about ur ideas!

7/16/2011 #2
Chocolate Luver 12

ok cool here they are ill get u some more too

7/22/2011 #3
Chocolate Luver 12

1- Battle 7896 , Alice is fallen for another guy but Masqy is ready to do anyhing to show he luvs her so he plays a game with Runo and they act as if they luv each other just to make Alice jealous but someones getting jealous and thats Dan(I included this as a battle as almost everyone is involved in it FIGHTING over each other XD) . 2- OK this ones smple . Shun and Masqy are fighting over Alice ... thats it 3-Chan-lee is having a party but the 2 luv girls are also invited(i hope u know them if u dont ask me) so they by mistake add a potion and change all pairings like Alice and Ace etc etc I know all are about LUV which I dont like much so plz reply as i could have used this time to write the next chap of my story (its not yet published but plz review.) plz plz plz reply

7/22/2011 #4
Chocolate Luver 12

1- Battle 7896 , Alice is fallen for another guy but Masqy is ready to do anyhing to show he luvs her so he plays a game with Runo and they act as if they luv each other just to make Alice jealous but someones getting jealous and thats Dan(I included this as a battle as almost everyone is involved in it FIGHTING over each other XD) . 2- OK this ones smple . Shun and Masqy are fighting over Alice ... thats it 3-Chan-lee is having a party but the 2 luv girls are also invited(i hope u know them if u dont ask me) so they by mistake add a potion and change all pairings like Alice and Ace etc etc I know all are about LUV which I dont like much so plz reply as i could have used this time to write the next chap of my story (its not yet published but plz review.) plz plz plz reply

7/22/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: MssPerfect
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member