One Tree Hill RPG
Rp to be the original charcters or make your own. Starts at the very begining.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hopes.Eternal.Flame324

Lucas Scott (LI w/ Katherine): The-Doctor-980

Nathan Scott: Redraven148

Peyton Sawyer: ~~~~

Brooke Davis: ~~~~

Haley James: ~~~~

Karen Roe: ~~~~

Keith Scott: ~~~~

Emily "Jules" Chambers: ~~~~

Daneil Scott: ~~~~

Debra (Lee) Scott: ~~~~

Brian "Whitey" Durham: ~~~~

Marvin 'Mouth' McFadden: ~~~~

Antwon 'Skills' Taylor: ~~~~

Ferguson "Fergie" Thompson: ~~~~

Jonathan "Junk" Moretti: ~~~~

Tim Smith: ~~~~

Jake Jagielski: ~~~~

Nicki: ~~~~

Andy Hargrove: ~~~~

Felix Taggaro: ~~~~

Anna Taggaro: ~~~~

Chris Keller: ~~~~

Elizabeth "Ellie" Harp: ~~~~

Larry Sawyer: ~~~~

Originals:

Katherine Flynn (LI w/ Lucas): Redraven148

OC Form:

Name:

Personality:

Love Interest (If Canon have to tell me first, OC is ok without my permission):

History:

12/28/2010 . Edited 7/31/2011 #1
Ashes148

Name: Katherine Flynn

Personality: She is very strong and stubborn. She is afraid of opening her heart to people because she feels others will think of her as helpless and will feel sorry for her. She is kind when she wants to be.

Love Interest:At one point I wanted her to fall in love with "Mouth" or Lucas which ever guy I can get. (hoping Lucas... :))

History: Katherine is blind. She was born in Washington and lived there all her life, but moved to tree hill for her junior year. She was disappointed because she knew where everything was and recognized voices there of friends and family. She moved after her sophomore year rather quickly. She spent all summer walking down the halls of Tree hill high to get to know her surroundings she had difficulty depending on teachers so she demanded that she walk alone. she knew where all her classes were and didn't feel like looking so helpless to have a teacher following her around.

Hey also, I wanted to know if I can be Nathan Scott.

12/29/2010 #2
Hopes.Eternal.Flame324

Accepted!!

and you can be Nathan and have Lucas as your love interest.

12/29/2010 #3
GraphicLiterature

Could I maybe have Lucas?

7/29/2011 #4
Hopes.Eternal.Flame324

Sure you can, we'll have to wait for other people to be charcters to start rping.

7/31/2011 #5
GraphicLiterature

Awesome, thats fine with me...I'm still working my way through the second season. About what time is this rp set? Or has it not been decided?

7/31/2011 #6
Hopes.Eternal.Flame324

We were gonna start from the beginning.

8/1/2011 #7
Zayn.Liam.Louis.Harry.Niall

Name: Peyton Sawyer

Personality: She is her own person and can only trust a few people, She will always be there if you need her and is very sweet and funny when she's in a good mood.

Love Interest: Lucas Scott

History: she was adopted by her 'father' and both her mothers died when she was younger her and her best friend Brooke have been friends since birth nothing can tear them apart.

10/17/2011 #8
Hopes.Eternal.Flame324

You didn't have to make a form for her. She's yours but Lucas is Ashes324's love interest.

4/10/2012 #9
xxXxmykaelaxxXx

Can I please be Brooke Davis?!

6/13/2012 #10
Hopes.Eternal.Flame324

Yeah! Welcome to the Group!

6/22/2012 #11
ZacTy2010

Is there any possible way that I could be Quinn James? :)

7/6/2012 #12
BlackRaven2481
Name: Evan Knight Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: He is shy when you first meet him but as you get to know him he is quite fun to be around. He speaks his mind which often gets him in trouble. He is scared to open up to someone because he doesn't want to get hurt (again). Love Interest: Either Haley James or Brooke Davis (doesn't matter which one) History: Evan was born in Canada but due to his father's work had to move to tree hill. Evan and his family moved during Evan's sophomore year. Evan was a star on his schools basketball team. He has found a home at the river court playing with luke and the gang. Evan has two siblings; a younger sister (Emily) a younger brother (Isaac). He would do anything for them and tries to protect them at all times.
7/30/2012 #13
BlackRaven2481
Name: Evan Knight Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: He is shy when you first meet him but as you get to know him he is quite fun to be around. He speaks his mind which often gets him in trouble. He is scared to open up to someone because he doesn't want to get hurt (again). Love Interest: Either Haley James or Brooke Davis (doesn't matter which one) History: Evan was born in Canada but due to his father's work had to move to tree hill. Evan and his family moved during Evan's sophomore year. Evan was a star on his schools basketball team. He has found a home at the river court playing with luke and the gang. Evan has two siblings; a younger sister (Emily) a younger brother (Isaac). He would do anything for them and tries to protect them at all times.
7/30/2012 #14
xXx - Fate

Here is an active One Tree Hill RP forum. The link is right below.

https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Welcome-Back-to-Tree-Hill/172949/

2/13 #15
Forum Moderators: Hopes.Eternal.Flame324 Ashes148
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member