Bones
Got a favorite quote? Scene? Episode? Couple? Come and discuss all the things you love about Bones! :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
world peace

Got any favorite quotes? Come here and share. :)

Some of my favs. :

Bones: I've been told you have an anger managment problem.

Hodgins: I'm......in a program.I'm supposed to snap this every time I get mad.(snaps rubber-band on his wrist)

Zack: I'd be happy to do that for you.

--------------------------------

Noal: (hitting on Anglea) I like artists.

Angela: I'd crush you like a bug, Dude.

-----------------------------

Angela: My sketch isn't matching any of the missing women on file.

Hodgins: Well, maybe no one's missed her yet.

Angela: Poor thing.Everyone should be missed.

Hodgins: Oh, you are such an angel. (leans in to kiss her)

Cam: I will get a bucket of cold water, I swear.

-------------------------------

Zack: Why are you listening to my chest?

Booth: Because I thought you were dead.

Zack: Why?

Booth: You're laying on a stainless steel tabel for dead people.

Zack: I got tired.

Booth: New rule.Sleeping is for couches and beds.Stuff like that.

------------------------------------

Booth: Every man in this country would like to sleep with you.

Bones: Are you being nice to me, or awful to British men?

Booth: I'm just saying, Wexler isn't special.You are.

(Later)

Bones: You think I'm special?

Booth: Of course I think you're special! Yes!

----------------------------------------

Booth: Right, okay, look, I'm sorry, you know what, if Mark and Jason don't know how lucky they are, then they don't deserve you.

Bones: No, relationships are temporary.

Booth: No, that's not true, Bones, you're wrong, okay.There is someone for everyone, someone you're meant to spend the rest of your life with, alright.You just have to be open enough to see it.

---------------------------------------

Booth: Suspensful and chilling.Temprence Brennen leads the pack.Anthropolgy has never been more exciting.

Bones: You memorized my reviews?

---------------------------

Booth: When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love 30 or 40 or 50 years, alright, it's always the guy who says, 'I knew'. I knew.Right from the begining......I'm that guy, Bones.I'm that guy.I know.

------------------------

Angela: (introducing herself) Angela Montenegro.I do facial reconstructions....(nods to Hodgins)....and him.

--------------------

Bones: There are levels of bad guy, Russ, and you're not even on the first level.

Russ: Why do I feel like you just called me a s***?

-----------------------

Bones: Strontium is an element found in most rocks.

Hodgins: Human beings absorb it through the consumption of local vegitation and water.Over time the isotope collects in the bones, meaning---

Booth: You could use it to figure out where someone's from. (Bones and Hodgins look at him)..........That's right people.I am a constant surprise.

--------------------------

Tushman: You're serviceable, but your sucess is contingent upon your image as a hot scientist chick.

Bones: (to Booth) That's not true, is it?

Booth: Of course not! Don't call my partner a chick! What's the matter with you?

--------------------------------

Booth: You put a hit out on my partner?

Ortez: She's not FBI.

Booth: (grabs him, shoves him into the wall, and puts his gun to his throat) I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, see.And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you.I won't think twice.Come here, look in my eyes. (puts the gun in his mouth) Look at my face.If anything happens to her, I will kill you.This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

---------------------------------------

Booth: Here we are, all of us. Basically alone, seperate creatures, just circling each other. All searching for the slightest hint of a real connection. Some look in the wrong places, some they just give up hope because in their mind they're thinking "Oh, there's nobody out there for me." But all of us, we keep trying over and over again. Why? Because every once in awhile, every once in awhile, two people meet and there's that spark. And yes, Bones, he's handsome, and she's beautiful, and maybe that's all they see at first. But making love... making love... that's when two people become one. Bones: It is scientifically impossible for two objects to occupy the same space. Booth: Yeah, but what's important is we try. And when we do it right, we get close. Bones: To what? Breaking the laws of physics? Booth: Yeah, Bones - a miracle.

12/28/2010 #1
cotedepablo911
I'm a Wendell fan, so majority of my quotes are by him. But this is also one of them. --- Bones: There are levels of bad guy, Russ, and you're not even on the first level. Russ: Why do I feel like you just called me a s***? --- Wendell: If Booth is a suspect, then I should be too. I mean, this guy scrambled my brains. Cam: Your alibi is that you were seeing double and being taken care of by your mother. --- Wendell: I got my gun. Booth: You have a gun? Wendell: He's the leader of a gang, he's killed people, and he hates your guts. I ain't no mahtmetician but that adds up bad. --- Cam: Should I put your people down as stupid or uncooperative? Caroline: Put them down as 'well-represented'. --- Booth: Get a soul. Bones: Get a brain. FBI Agent: Agent Booth? B&B: What? --- Zach: Just a point of clarification: I'm not a virgin. Nowhere near in fact. --- Just a few. I may post more!
12/30/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: world peace
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member