Bolt the Series
Has nobody else, heard about the follow series to the movie?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dogs2me

hi, uh i just thought since there hasnt been a series of Bolt yet, we could just write what we want to happen?? a bit like a roleplay really and pretend its the series???

3/12/2011 #1
Ventus du Stormclad

Didn't know anybody was still using this forum.

But, yeah sounds like an excellent idea.

First off it'd be nice if they'd explore Bolt and Mittens relationship a bit more.

Anybody else got any ideas.

6/9/2011 #2
SplatMan
How about more adventures and lessons for Bolt to learn? This may seem far out, but, I think the season finale could be an adventure or lesson... About love.
7/6/2011 #3
Ventus du Stormclad

Sounds good, but please elaborate!

7/17/2011 #4
SplatMan
Bolt goes on, in his countryside life: meeting new people, learning through things, all through seriesmof adventures? And maybe, just maybe, the last episode could elaborate on their love?
7/17/2011 #5
BlueEwe

Would they have like, pittens? Or kuppies?

8/19/2011 #6
SplatMan
That'd be cool!
8/19/2011 #7
After Life Rage

Pittens? No. Kuppies? Still no. Let me tell you what it should be. Pupens.

12/25/2012 #8
Dinode

Personally, I would prefer the show to not have BoltxMittens, I like the brother/sister relationship better. I think it would be neat if the first third or fourth of the show took place post movie, the middle of the show featured an adventure of Penny and Bolt on their superhero show, and the final third or fourth finishes the plot from the beginning.

2/13/2013 #9
After Life Rage

Why don't you like BoltxMittens.

2/14/2013 #10
Dinode

Like I said on my profile, their world is too similar to ours for me to approve of inter-species relationships, and I would like more stories, not just Bolt ones but in general, that have a boy and a girl as close as a brother and sister without it getting romantic. Bolt and Mittens seem like a good choice for that. Don't get me wrong, many of the BoltxMittens ones are good, but other than an AU in which they are the same species I prefer them just friends, maybe even getting mates of their own species.

2/14/2013 #11
Rtezy

Yeah i Agree With Him

5/23/2013 #12
Dinode

Which one of us?

5/23/2013 #13
Rtezy

You ... :D

5/24/2013 #14
Dinode

Okay, thanks for clarifying. So is anyone here going to actually roleplay this series, or is that not going to happen at this point?

5/24/2013 #15
Forum Moderators: Ventus du Stormclad
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member