Gossip Girl RP
This is the place to play your favorite Characters from GOSSIP GIRL!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
QueenOfTheMisfits

This is the Van Der Woodsen-Bass household, where Lilly, Bart, Serena and Eric live

3/20/2011 . Edited 4/30/2011 #1
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi paced back and forth of the hallway of The Van Der Woodsen-Bass penthouse, she finally knocked. "Hey S!" she said hugging her and kissing her cheek.
6/25/2011 #2
QueenOfTheMisfits
(well when I first created this I thought they would already be married...so will just pretend they bought it together :) *Andi* Andi walked in, "So what are we doing?" She turned to see Lilly talking to the cooks. "Oh am I interrupting?" Andi asked nervously, Eric emerged from one of the rooms, "No mom is just trying to make the dinner with Bart and Chuck tonight." Andi turned to Serena, "Should I leave?"
6/25/2011 #3
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi laughed as Serena pulled her in, "Ok...so how is it having Bart as a possible future daddy...and not the kind of Daddy you like." She left Chuck out of it, Serena and Blair had been so president about it.
6/25/2011 #4
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi laughed sitting on the couch with her, "I'm sure Chuck is all for committing incest...so hescoming to dinner tonight?" She asked casually.
6/25/2011 #5
QueenOfTheMisfits
(ok, ha ha) *Andi* Andi nodded, even though she was looking the opposite way..she could feel Serrna watching her. "I don't like him like that S, why don't you believe me?"
6/25/2011 #6
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi bit her lip, "NJBC....." she sighed, "what about you and Dan." she said obviously trying to change the subject, she wanted to tell her but she would make a big deal out of it. (True....:))
6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #7
PrettyGleek90210VampCharmedOne

*Michaela*

Michaela waited patiently for the elevator to reach the van der Woodsen's penthouse. It dinged as she stepped out and knocked on the dark mahogany door.

6/25/2011 #8
QueenOfTheMisfits
(srryvim on my iPod so I can't do spaces) *Lilly* "Serena darling! Can you get that." She asked instructing the maid how to set the table, "I'm just so busy.." *Serena* Serena rolled her eyes before patting Andi's thigh, "Uno momento Chica!" She walked over to the door and opened, "Hey Mic, what are you doing here." Serena glanced casually from Mic to Andi, they didn't get along all that well...and Andi didn't know that this was Chucks 'Friends with Benifits.' Even she is smart enough to know not to have them both over at the sane time.
6/25/2011 #9

(That's fine! (:)

*Michaela*

Michaela smiled at Serena when she answered the door, but then sighed when she noticed Andi was there. "Your mom invited me over, S. Hope that won't be a problem."

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #10
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Serena* Serena smiled, "Problem, problem why would there be a problem." *Andi* Andi just smirked at the younger girl, 'this should be fun!' she thought sarcastically.
6/25/2011 #11

*Michaela*

"You won't have any problems from me, promise. Just want to help you and your mom out however I can." Michaela returned Serena's smile and gave her closest friend in the UES a hug, then glanced around the penthouse for Lily.

6/25/2011 #12
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi shook her head, "So someone-" *Serena* Serena cut her off, "Mic my mom has Eric let's sit here and talk, we were talking about Chuck..." She gave Andi a wink, "And um Dan."
6/25/2011 #13

*Michaela*

"Sure S." Michaela replied, sitting down on one of the couches in the van der Woodsen living room. "So Chuck..." Her voice dragged out his name purposely, not knowing whether or not Andi was aware of their friends with benefits relationship. "And Dan. What about Luke and Nate? What's been going on with them and Blair recently? I caught their tussle at lunch the other day."

6/25/2011 #14
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Serena* Serena sighed, "Nate hasn't been causing anymore trouble, but he hasn't been around much since..somebody confused the shit out of him!" She laughed looking at Andi. "Um...Dans..Dan not much there. Luke is doing great him and B are so happy, today is their one month anniversary." *Andi* "What about you and Chuck Mic, y'all are friends..." She said for once in a nice tone when addressing the small girl.
6/25/2011 #15

*Michaela*

Michaela grinned at Serena's comment and exclaimed, "Ah, that's sweet! I'm glad they are happy together!" She then turned to Andi when she heard her ask about Chuck. "Yeah, Chuck and I have a great relationship. How is your relationship with Chuck?"

6/25/2011 #16
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Serena* Serena smirked, "Thats what me and B have been trying to figure out for the past week." *Andi* Andi shrugged, "He's my best friend, were not really talking right now...tell me your secret what makes it so great?" *Serena* Serena stayed silent, she knew, B knew, Nate knew...Andi should too...boy this dinner is going to be fun!
6/25/2011 #17

*Michaela*

Michaela wanted to drag this out as long as possible. She knew Andi was not her best friend, but she didn't want to make her an enemy either. "We just have a way of connecting that makes our relationship great."

6/25/2011 #18
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Serena* Serenas mouth fell open a liitle bit and she laughed, "Believe me they connect all right?" *Andi* Andi raised an eyebrow, "How do you connect with him, I'm the only one he shares his feelings with, so how do y'all connect so deeply?" she let out a laugh, "Are y'all sleeping together?"
6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #19

*Michaela*

"Yes, we're sleeping together. I'm sorry, I really didn't want you to find out like this. He just makes me feel better." Michaela stuttered, looking away from Andi as long as possible.

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #20
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi shook her head, "No sweetie,sweetie it's okay...I don't like Chuck like that...like at all." She smiled, "No wonder he's been alk happy lately, how long have y'all been doing it..and are y'all still?" *Serena* Serena sighed, Andi was her best friend. "Yeah when's the last time y'all had sex, Dan and me was Monday...Andi was with Luke a month ago...You and Chuck..."
6/25/2011 #21

*Michaela*

"We were supposed to get together tonight. I can totally cancel if it's not okay with you, Andi." Michaela covered, trying not to cause any more damage.

6/25/2011 #22
QueenOfTheMisfits
*Andi* Andi smiled shaking her head, "No sweetie, it's fine I dont mind like at all...and he should be here in a little bit so it just works." She hugged her, "Thank you for telling me."
6/25/2011 #23

*Michaela*

"You're welcome, but I'm still sorry you had to find out this way." Michaela apologized, hugging Andi back. After they finished hugging, Michaela pulled out her i-Phone 4G and sent a text.

To: Chuck

Andi knows. I'm sorry. -M

(If I did the text thing wrong, I'm sorry!)

6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #24
QueenOfTheMisfits
(Oh no you did it right! Oh and Adrian:HellionBlade, is temporarily playing Chuck but I think he fell asleep we stayed up till 5:30 in the morning doing this ha ha) *Andi* Andi smiled, "It's not a big deal." She looked at Serena with that look that said, 'I need to talk to you'. *Serena* "Hey mom! Be careful, could you go help her Mic?" She asked hopefully. (Could you play Serena just while her and Andi go talk? Plz!)
6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #25

(Okay, haha. I just wanted to make sure Chuck found out before Andi talked to him. Sure, I love Serena!)

*Michaela*

"Of course." Michaela smiled, heading into the kitchen to help Lily.

*Serena*

Serena led Andi back into her room and shut the door behind them. "What's up?"

6/25/2011 #26
QueenOfTheMisfits
(dinner is going to be soooo much fun ha ha) *Andi* As soon as she closed the door the tears started pouring out, luckily her makeup was waterproof. "S! Were together...me and Chuck." She felt like throwing somthing at a wall, "He said he loved me yet he's fucking Mic!" She cried out in rage, but not loud enough for the people downstairs to hear.
6/25/2011 . Edited 6/25/2011 #27

(I know! lol Is Adrian going to be on to play the guys?)

*Serena*

"Wait, you and Chuck are together? Then why would he be sleeping with Mic? Maybe he planned to hook up with her before you guys got together?" Serena suggested, trying to comfort her friend. It killed her whenever her friends were upset.

*Michaela*

Michaela strolled through the penthouse until she finally reached the kitchen where Lily was. "Hey, Mrs. van der Woodsen. Anything I can help you with?" She asked with a smile still on her face. I have to try and stay positive even if Chuck never speaks to me again.

6/25/2011 #28
QueenOfTheMisfits
(He kind of already does so I guess but Idk I don't want to answer for him incase he's not) *Andi* Andi rolled her eyes, "I doubt it, how could I be so stupid to believe he would change." *Lilly* Lilly smiled, "Sure darling will you help me move the food to the table...Charles and Bart will be here soon."
6/25/2011 #29

(Alright, that's fine. I was just wondering. Is it okay with you if Michaela is close to Lily?)

*Serena*

"Andi, you aren't stupid. This is just who Chuck is. I'm sure he cares about you and we need to get to the bottom of this." Serena stated, refusing to believe he would hurt Andi like this.

*Michaela*

Michaela became confused, "Mr. Bass is coming? Andi said something about Chuck, but not him. Is there something going on with you two?" She smirked as she finished speaking.

6/25/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: QueenOfTheMisfits
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member