YOU READY FOR THIS
this is an easy challenge in this you have to write a story about the brawlers childhood and how they became friends
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MssPerfect

hey, it looks like i've already started on it!! care to check it out, its call the gift of a friend!

1/1/2011 #1
Check-In 32

ok so whats the thing

1/1/2011 #2
Check-In 32

ok so whats the thing

1/1/2011 #3
MssPerfect

hey, check it out and tell me what you think about it!!

1/2/2011 #4
Check-In 32

DUH ITS YOURS ITS AWSOME I CANT EXPLAIN IT I WISH I COULD TELL YOU BUT ITS COOL

1/3/2011 #5
Check-In 32

DUH ITS YOURS ITS AWSOME I CANT EXPLAIN IT I WISH I COULD TELL YOU BUT ITS COOL

1/3/2011 #6
MssPerfect

AWW, so sweet, your the best, you ROCK!!!!!

1/3/2011 #7
Check-In 32

NO FIRST TIME YOU ARE WRONG, YOU ARE THE BEST. I AM NOT SO GOOD AND BELIEVE ME (NO OFFENSE TO OTHERS AGAIN,IF ANYONE IS THERE IN OUR WONDERFUL FORUM)THEN IN THESE 4 MONTHS U ARE THE ONLY PERSON CAPABLE TO DO SOMETHING,INTELLIGENT,SMART,CLEVER AND OFCOURSE FRIENDLY.AND AS THEY SAY :A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED.

YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN A WAY,WHICH I WILL TELL YOU LATER YOU REALLY R A TRUE BESTIE

1/4/2011 #8
Check-In 32

NO FIRST TIME YOU ARE WRONG, YOU ARE THE BEST. I AM NOT SO GOOD AND BELIEVE ME (NO OFFENSE TO OTHERS AGAIN,IF ANYONE IS THERE IN OUR WONDERFUL FORUM)THEN IN THESE 4 MONTHS U ARE THE ONLY PERSON CAPABLE TO DO SOMETHING,INTELLIGENT,SMART,CLEVER AND OFCOURSE FRIENDLY.AND AS THEY SAY :A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED.

YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN A WAY,WHICH I WILL TELL YOU LATER YOU REALLY R A TRUE BESTIE

1/4/2011 #9
MssPerfect

well, what are best friends for...:) thanks, send me more messages i'm bored!

1/5/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Check-In 32
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member