Vampire Academy Roleplay!
Ok sooo i want name your characters and lets Role Play!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
caaza

Not quite sure if this is Active but I would love to join in if it is :)

Name: Nikki "Nightmare" Jonez

Race: Dhamphir

Looks: Dark brown wavy hair cut in long layers w/ side bangs. She also has the tips dyed a dark purple-ish color. Intense and Deep Ice Blue eyes. She is 5'6 and Curvy. She usually wears band or graphic tee's, skinny jeans, and converse or vans. She wears eyeliner and eyeshadow mostly. (She's kinda like Kimmy but I'm Scene so...well... Thats how I dress and look I guess...xD)

Personality: (This is Kinda Long..So..Beware..I really like this character so yeah) At first impression Nikki would come off as a innocent, sweet, and caring person, but first impressions can be decieving. Nikki really doesn't care what you think about her. If you hate her, she hates you too. If you love her, she just might tolerate you. Though Nikki isn't the nicest person in the world she is good at keeping secrets. She's the kind of person that you can talk to, that you can tell anything. She knows not to tell stuff about someone else. Its not her secret. She likes being confident of people she knows, the one that all her friends can talk to. She also like to give her advice, to feel like she's helping. She has some trust issues, but if you learn to get to know her she will open up to her real self. A outgoing, sweet, fun-loving girl. But on the opposite side of the spectrum, Nikki is a terrible flirt. She gets along with guys really well, and is usually flirting with them. For the most part she means nothing by it. It's just a friendly sort of thing. She doesn't develop many crushes, but is nearly always flirting blatantly with whatever guy is nearest herself. When she actually does like a guy she'll get really quiet and awkward...but that isn't very often... (In other words.. Shes nice, but she doesn't really care if you like her or not. You have to get to know her first before she opens up to you.)

History: Her parents, both guardians, left her with her aunt until she was old enough to attend St. Vladimir's Academy.

Family: Mother- Avalon Jonez/ Father- Thomas "TJ" Jonez

Element:

Friends: Some people, mostly boys though... Not that she has a problem with that.. xD

Year: 2

Just like that except lighter hair with purple tips :)

2/14/2011 . Edited 2/14/2011 #31
castawayrainbow
Lolz what is this?
11/30/2011 #32
castawayrainbow
Lolz what is this?
11/30/2011 #33
xX-Roza-Xx
Hey I was wonderin if this was still active so I could join??? If so this is my character Name: emielia ramone Race: dhampir Nickname: emily if anyone calls her by her real man she will kick your ass ;) Age: 17 Appearance: one word fits all H.O.T she is 5"8 has a curved figure. Has smoldering dark brown eyes and dark brown hair with electric blue highlights. Personality: she can take a single strigoi down in a matter of seconds she has a badass rep. But a heart of gold that only her friends can discover. She also has over 80 Molniga marks excuse me if I spelled it wrong. Family: none she was thrown in the academy when she was 2. Emily is nice but can be a bitch soo watch out!
1/31/2012 #34
xX-Roza-Xx
I meant name lolz ;)
1/31/2012 #35
xxXAussieGirlXxx
Name:kathrine black ( kat) Appearance : Bright green eyes with gold and silver flecks knee length red hair wears a silver cross on neck wears all black alot converse black she can shape shift wears a earrings for each element History : kat is found out side in the woods with the bodies of her mom and dad be side her she got 2 momjjs mark for killing them when they turned rose mom keeps an eye on her is found in the woods by a guy ( need one) Personality : trouble maker smart athletic agile good fighter gorgueous Class: dampir but strangely has all Morivpowets and more
6/22/2012 #36
xxXAussieGirlXxx
Name:kathrine black ( kat) Appearance : Bright green eyes with gold and silver flecks knee length red hair wears a silver cross on neck wears all black alot converse black she can shape shift wears a earrings for each element History : kat is found out side in the woods with the bodies of her mom and dad be side her she got 2 momjjs mark for killing them when they turned rose mom keeps an eye on her is found in the woods by a guy ( need one) Personality : trouble maker smart athletic agile good fighter gorgueous Class: dampir but strangely has all Morivpowets and more
6/22/2012 #37
xxXAussieGirlXxx
6/22/2012 #38
ShadowKissedDreamer

Ciel LeBlanc.

Seventeen.

Dhampir.

She has a full mane of blood red hair that goes to the middle of her back. She wears it up in a bun, to show her Molnija. She has fair skin, and beautiful brown eyes. She has full red lips, and a beauty mark above her upper lip. She has a nose stud, and eyebrow piercings. She always sports a black choker. She usually wears a tank top with a hoodie that says Сиэль; her name; in Russian. She pairs that with either black jeans and overalls or jean cutoffs.

She's quirky, and swift. She's a dhampir spy, according to her brother.

Ciel was orphaned from when she was a child. Daniella Ivashkov found her stranded in an alleyway, and took her in. Daniella thought that Ciel was a moroi, but realised that she didn't specialize, and she didn't have fangs. They decided to change Ciel's last name from Ivashkov to LeBlanc, so people didn't become suspicious. But other than that, she and Adrian hang out quite a lot, though people think that they like each other, they have that simple Brother-Sister relationship.

Adrian Ivashkov (Brother.) Queen Tatiana (Aunt.)

Adrian, Sebastian (Someone I just made up xD Anyone can make him.)

Second.

7/30/2012 #39
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: EpIcLyLeGiTnInJa-KHAOS
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member