Soul Eater Added RP
Another one? Yep. Roleplay as your favorite canon characters or as some of your OC's! Join?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Techno Skittles

This is where all home situations take place. Dinner at Maka and Soul's, party at the Gallow Mansion, Movie Night at Black*Star and Tsubaki's, etc. Whatever your imagination can cook up. Just make sure to place in bold the event and the house it's taking place at in bold at the beginning of your post.

1/1/2011 #1
Van the Key of Lain

Maka and Soul's Apartment

"Well, I think it's because of Patty that Liz can manage Kid like she does. Got to give her credit though, I dunno anyone else with enough patience to deal with them both on a contant basis." Soul chuckled.

"Though I do wonder... do you think Liz might resent that?" It was a rather serious question to hear from someone like Soul, but what most people didn't know was that he often thought about such serious matters when it came to their circle of friends. He just chose not to voice these matters very often.

3/5/2011 #2
Techno Skittles

Maka turned curiously to her partner, pausing her cooking to inquire on the given topic with him. "Resent partnering with Kid? Why would she? I mean, they've been through a lot, and sure he has his. . .unusual quirks," she said and turned back to the stove to turn off the burner. "But she and Patty accept them just as he accepts theirs.

"Curry's done."

3/5/2011 #3
Van the Key of Lain

Soul rolled himself up and off the cough, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a plate from the cabinet.

"Well, not so much partnering with Kid. I get why they did. I can respect that. I was more wondering if she ever resents the fact that she's the only one that seems to be able to deal with handling both Patty and Kid."

The white haired teen slowly laddled his plate with rice and proceeded to cover it with the curry.

"I dunno... lately she's been looking pretty tired and worn out." Soul shrugged as he sat down at the table.

3/5/2011 #4
Techno Skittles

Maka tilted her head and grabbed a bowl for herself. "You think so?" The blonde meister pursed her lips in thought, thinking back to the previous afternoon. Now that she thought about it, Liz wasn't exactly in the best shape. . .

"I don't know. She probably doesn't resent it, but I'm sure there are times where she might feel ready to give up. But she appreciates those two too much," she added and laddled her own curry in her bowl. "No matter how much she's ready to, I don't think she'll give up on them."

3/5/2011 #5
Van the Key of Lain

Soul gave Maka his signature grin.

"Yeah, Liz can be pretty cool like that. She'd never let anything happen to them, and never give up on them."

Soul took a moment to take a bite of his food.

"I just hope that if she ever decides to, ya know, settle down; any of them for that matter; that at least they'll all be a bit more stable."

Soul took another bite.

"Mmm...This is really good."

3/5/2011 #6
Techno Skittles

Maka sat down with her own bowl and stirred it around with her spoon before taking a bite. "Yeah, I guess so."

3/5/2011 #7
Van the Key of Lain

"Heh, didn't mean to be such a downer. This is kinda why I don't really talk about these kinds of things."

3/5/2011 #8
Techno Skittles

Maka looked up from her bowl and smiled. "No! No, that's not it!" Thuds sounded throughout the kitchen as her fingers bounced off of the table's surface. Maka frowned and looked back at the door. "I met the strangest girl today and she didn't have a place to stay. So I invited her here and then she just. . .disappeared."

Maka sighed again and scopped up more curry in her spoon. "I wonder what happened," she muttered thoughtfully.

3/5/2011 #9
Van the Key of Lain

"Oh?"

Soul took another bite.

"Where'd you meet her? In class or something?"

Genuine curiosity played across his features.

3/5/2011 #10
Techno Skittles

Maka narrowed her eyes and set her spoon in her bowl. "You wouldn't need to ask if you actually came to class like you were supposed to."

3/5/2011 #11
Van the Key of Lain

Gulping slightly, Soul shifted in his seat.

"Well, I...got caught up in doing some training...with Black*Star and Tsubaki..."

Soul took a rather large bite of is curry.

3/5/2011 #12
Techno Skittles

Maka leaned back in her chair and looked up at the ceiling. "I guess that's why Tsubaki wasn't in class today either. She's not the one to just skip, though." A sudden thought hit her and she sat up straight in her chair and looked her partner directly in the eyes, green burning into red. "Say, why wasn't I invited to this training?"

3/5/2011 . Edited 3/5/2011 #13
Van the Key of Lain

'Crap.'

"'Cause I know you wouldn't want to skip out of classes...."

Soul got up and poured another laddle full of curry onto his plate.

"That and Black*Star was showing off more than usual with that new move he and Tsubaki learned three days ago. I was mostly there being his 'dummy'."

For the most part, this was all true. Soul wasn't exactly lying about his whereabouts, nor what he was up to. He was however, politly glossing over some of the other things that had happened during said time.

3/5/2011 #14
Techno Skittles

Maka eyed Soul, arms crossed and eyes contemplating. She could tell that he wasn't telling her everything, but for once, she decided to let it slide. "Okay then. I guess you're right." She got up from the table and put her unfinished curry in the sink and walked off to her room. "If you need me, I'll be in here." The door closed with a soft click, leaving Soul alone in the kitchen.

Maka walked over to her desk and picked up the book that lie on the top. She settled into her bed with it, the moon watching amused as her mind drifted off to a fantasy world.

3/5/2011 #15
Van the Key of Lain

"Alright."

Soul watched her depart, as he sat back down and finished his second helping. He knew he'd need to tell her eventually, but for now he just needed to sort his own thoughts and feelings.

Sighing, and pushing away these heavier thoughts fo now, his thoughts wondered back to the girl Maka had spoken about. Who was she?

3/5/2011 #16
Techno Skittles

Despite the fact that Maka wanted to focus on the words on the pages before her, her mind refused to take in that information as it tried to process other things. For instance, what was going on between Professor Luna and Mao? Whenever she saw them together they seemed a bit. . .ominous. It was little unnerving she had to admit. To see them speaking in soft whispers about who-knows-what, seeming so on edge whenever they did converse with each other.

And then Mao just ran out without a word earlier in the afternoon.

What in the world was going on?

3/5/2011 #17
Van the Key of Lain

Soul finally finished his meal, and began to work on cleaning the few dishes in the sink; it was only right since Maka cooked dinner.

"It's getting kind of late, but it's still early." Soul spoke to himself.

What to do...what to do...

3/5/2011 #18
Techno Skittles

Maka yawned and laid down on her bed, placing her book on her nightstand carefully before rolling onto her side. Her fatigue managed to catch up with her and pushed down on her eyelids, urging them over her tired eyes. As her mind fogged up with sleepiness, Maka assured herself to investigate the Mao situation further in the morning, when she had more energy.

3/5/2011 #19
Van the Key of Lain

Sighing to himself, Soul resigned to watch a movie before turning in for the night. He made sure the volume was low enough so as to not bother Maka - whom was probably reading.

Grabbing the first DVD from the shelf that caught his interest, Soul popped it into the player and let it play. He relaxed back onto the couch; the lines of the movie playing in his head as he watched this one for the umptenth time.

3/5/2011 #20
Van the Key of Lain

Soul paused the movie, as he heard a knock on the door.

"Hm?" 'Who could that be?'

He got up and looked through the peep-hole, noticing it was Patty. He opened the door and smiled lightly.

"Yo, sup?" He held the door open for her to come in.

"Maka's in her room if you're looking for her. Oh and have some curry if you're hungry, there's plenty."

3/5/2011 #21
Techno Skittles

Patty's mouth dropped down and gaped like a fish's. She stared disbelievingly at Soul and who looked at her curiously.

"Whoa! How'd you get here before me?" she exclaimed.

3/5/2011 #22
Van the Key of Lain

His expression was a look of confusion.

"Ah...I walked here from the basketball court an hour ago. Where you suppose to be here sooner or something?" Soul scratched his head.

Had he missed something?

3/5/2011 #23
Van the Key of Lain

Gallows Mansion

Opening the front door to the large estate, Than called out a tired 'I'm home,' as he leaned against the door. It was a bit quieter than usual, but Than didn't think much of it at the moment. Instead, he proceeded to make his way towards the kitchen.

"Is no one home?" He muttered to himself quietly.

Not that it was unusual to come home to the house being empty sometimes, but generally there was usually some hussle and bussle about the house; either his parents, or his parents friends- the extended family, so to speak.

Dismissing these thoughts, Than reached the kitchen and proceeded to raid the fridge for something light to settle his nerves.

'Something feels really off...like somethings out of place.'

But what could it be?

3/5/2011 #24
Techno Skittles

Patty tilted her head and poked at Soul's arm as if unsure it was really him. "But I saw you just down the street a few minutes ago. You were with Kid." She looked up at him and put a finger to her chin. "Except you had blue eyes. Now you have red." She reached out and slapped him on the same arm she had poked him and shouted, "MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT YOUR EYE COLOR ALREADY!!"

3/6/2011 #25
Van the Key of Lain

"Hey!" Soul rubbed his arm, looking slightly put off.

"I dunno who you saw, but I've been home for the past hour having dinner. Maka was here, she can tell you. And my eyes have always been red. You must have seen someone else."

He walked towards Maka's door.

"Oi, Maka, Patty's here." He called, knocking on her door.

"Seems I might have some sort of twin I don't know about."

3/6/2011 #26
Techno Skittles

A knocking interrupted Maka's light slumber and she groggily sat up in bed, looking to her door, the source of the knock.

"Oi, Maka, Patty's here," came Soul's voice muffled by the wood of her door.

Patty? What was she doing here so late?

"I'm coming," yawned Maka. She swung her legs over the side of her bed and stretched her back by reaching up and pulling her arms back. Her back arched in response and Maka could feel the muscles stretching and relaxing. Once she was finished, she stood up and shuffled over to her door, twisting the knob slowly and stepping out to see Patty humming quietly to herself by the front door.

"Hey, Patty. What's up?"

Patty looked over to Maka, glancing at her wrinkled, bed-ridden clothes before she hopped over to the ash blonde meister and pounced on her, the force sending both of the girls to the ground. Maka, being on the bottom, hit the tiled floor hard and yelped when her elbows saved her from her fall. "Ouch! Patty!"

"Sowwy!" apologized Patty, crawling off of Maka.

3/6/2011 #27
Van the Key of Lain

Soul just ran a hand through his hair and flopped back down on the couch.

"Apparently, Patty saw some sort of twin of me not too long ago. Only this guy has blue eyes, it seems."

He took a swig of his drink he'd made himself earlier, and placed it back down upon the table.

"She said she saw him with Kid."

3/6/2011 #28
Techno Skittles

Patty nodded enthusiastically. "Yup!"

Maka looked at her partner, taking another drink before looking at Patty again. "Well, he's been here for the past hour or so, so I'm not sure who you saw."

Patty pursed her lips thoughtfully and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. "That's what Soul said. The funny thing is, that guy was with Kid, except Kid had green eyes. Besides, Kid-kun's at Gallow Mansion rearranging stuff. That's why he kicked me out."

Maka sat across from Patty and leaned on the table with her elbows. "Really? That's strange."

3/6/2011 #29
Van the Key of Lain

"Wait... Kid had green eyes? But Kid was back at the Mansion rearranging things and kicked you out..." Soul rubbed his temples.

"How does that make any sense. Okay, so now we're dealing with not just a look-a-like of me, but now one of Kid, too?"

Soul leaned back in his chair, not really sure what to make of this. Who were these people Patty spoke of? Where they just two new random dudes to this city that just happened to look like them? Is it possible this could be something malicious in nature? Soul doubted the later; I mean...there were other, more reliant ways to damage someone's image other than just looking like them.

"What do you make of all this, Maka? Think it's worth going over to the Gallows and telling Kid about these supposed look-a-likes?"

3/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Techno Skittles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member