Soul Eater Added RP
Another one? Yep. Roleplay as your favorite canon characters or as some of your OC's! Join?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Techno Skittles

Investigate Medusa's Location

Information: Find Medusa the Snake Witch's location and take her soul

Required: Soul Perception and at least two other meister/weapon teams to assist

Level: 2-star or higher

Pre-Kishin Activity - Completed

Information: Disappearances of citizens in the city of San Francisco, California. Soul-less bodies found two weeks after disappearance for each victim. Shibusen suspects that these events are a kishin egg's doing

Required: Keen senses or Soul Perception

Level: 1-star or higher

1/1/2011 . Edited 4/18/2011 #1
Techno Skittles

Sorry guys! ^^; That's all I can come up with for now. If you have any other mission suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know. ;)

To sign up, all you have to do is list you, your partner, and your level and name which mission you want (the mission name is in bold). But warning: Both you AND you partner must agree before taking on the mission.

Mission activity goes in wherever the mission is (ex. missions in Death City go in the Death City topic, anywhere else the Outside of Death City topic)

Try your hardest and don't get killed! ;)

4/17/2011 #2
The Moonlight Sonata

Interesting. . .

Thanks Techno!

4/17/2011 #3
DELETED-PROFiLE0

((I think it's time I found something to do without backing out of the topic... thank god for missions. -_-"))

Meister and Weapon: Hestia DeSalvio and Ayano Miyagawa

Level: 1 Star

Mission Wanted: Pre-Kishin Activity

4/17/2011 #4
Techno Skittles

. Whoa. Already. (This means I'm going to need to come up with more soon then)

All right. You got it. Get to work!

And remember, don't get yourself killed! ;) (I'm probably going to say this every time someone accepts a mission)

4/17/2011 #5
DELETED-PROFiLE0

Okay, thankies!! I'll try not to get myself killedXD

4/17/2011 #6
Techno Skittles

Forgot to include this, but once you've completed a mission, would you mind telling me? I'm not always going to overlook all of the missions, so it'd be nice to know when it's done. Thank you. :)

4/18/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: Techno Skittles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member