XMen RP
X-Men Roleplay room, Hope you have fun and enoy yourselves! D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Eyes of a Black Dragon

Welcome to the Character room, and as stated in the Title this is where you will put your OC's when you join. Please make sure you put them in this topic...

First off though i would like to Set some rules for how I hope this RP will work,

1. Swearing, is allowed. Just please don't make it be every second word.

2. No Bunnying (Taking over other peoples' characters without their permission.

3. No killing other peoples' character unless you ask them and they say yes

4. No Mary/Gary - Sueing (Making it so your character can kill someone with one hit or cannot be hit at all by others) your characters. Cause that's just annoying...

5. I hope to be using a more storyboard form of writing, and not using a * for the actions, write your reply like its a story people... =D makes it more appealing.

6. Have fun... Cause its not cool if you don't

7. Type the letters RTR at the end of your Character skeleton to prove you read the rules...

As for the Skeleton here it is,

Name:

Appearance: (I like my descriptions people, but if your to lazy find a picture on the internet and put the link here)

Likes/Dislikes:

Mutant or Human? :

Power: (Only if your a mutant)(Maximum number of powers is 2)

Bio:

Grade: (If there are some that are of the Age to be in school please put in their Grade)

Other: (Add whatever else you think is important to your character)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll add my character later

1/1/2011 #1
Nitelove

Name: Eve Nitelove (mutant name) Shadow Night

Appearance: She has jet black choppy emo hair that changes slightly everyday just usually the colors though. She has indigo/violet eyes with very kissable lips and a heart shaped face. She is slim with a beautiful figure long nicely toned legs. She looks emo and I guess she is somewhat.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes- chocolate, sweet things, nature, dark, night,

dislikes- spicy things,

Mutant or Human? : mutant!

Power: Controls Shadows and manipulates the dead (includes, talking, seeing, using ect... of dead bodies but she can only revive someone temperarily)

Bio: She was always going to one foster family to the next because weird things would happen and the families would kick her out.

Grade: not in a regular school

1/1/2011 #2
Eyes of a Black Dragon

It's good but please go back and Read the Rules...

1/1/2011 #3
Nitelove

Name: Eve Nitelove (mutant name) Shadow Night

Appearance: She has jet black choppy emo hair that changes slightly everyday just usually the colors though. She has indigo/violet eyes with very kissable lips and a heart shaped face. She is slim with a beautiful figure long nicely toned legs. She looks emo and I guess she is somewhat.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes- chocolate, sweet things, nature, dark, night,

dislikes- spicy things,

Mutant or Human? : mutant!

Power: Controls Shadows and manipulates the dead (includes, talking, seeing, using ect... of dead bodies but she can only revive someone temperarily)

Bio: She was always going to one foster family to the next because weird things would happen and the families would kick her out.

Grade: not in a regular school

RTR!!! (i read the rules forgot to put RTR ='( )

1/1/2011 #4
Nitelove

(for the appearance I decided to also add the link to what she looks like ... hopefully link works!! )

1/1/2011 #5
Eyes of a Black Dragon

Okay it's good now lol. Now I'll put in my Character,

Name: Anlise Sunset

Appearance: Anlise has black hair that hangs down to the middle of her back, and bangs that frame her face. She has tanned skin and vibrant blue cat-like eyes that seem to shine, some even say they glow in the dark. She has a somewhat normal appearance, is kinda short for her age, though not overly short.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes~ Drawing, Reading, Animals of all kinds,Sweets

Dislikes ~ Absolutly hates bugs, Mean people, Not knowing things

Mutant or Human? : Mutant

Power: Is able to bring her picture's to life

Bio: Was living with her grandmother, until only a little while ago when her grandmother died. And now wonders around staying where ever she can

Grade:No longer in school

Other: She is somewhat a loner as nobody has really taken time to get to know her.

RTR! XD

1/1/2011 #6
TKDgirl101

Name: Kaya Black (known as Sparks or Sparky)

Appearance: Long blond hair that she keeps in a ponytail, blue eyes that ca look slightly green in the right light, wears jeans and a T-shirt wherever she can; pale with rosy cheeks

Likes: running, reading, friendships, randomness, chocolate, comfy sweatshirts, aqua, pajama days

Dislikes: spicy foods, wearing dresses and make-up, crumbs left on tabels, people who assume leadership, preppy people, socks with holes in them, cussing

Mutant or Human? : mutant

Power: can control and manipulate electrical energy (this gives her advantages when working with electrical objects)

Bio: Orphaned aty birth, has atytended Xavier's school since powers arose at 12

Grade: freshman

Other: quiet with strangers (she's very shy) but when with good friends will be quite crazy, also will keep her injuries to herself (physical or emotional)

rtr

1/22/2011 #7
Eyes of a Black Dragon

Looks good jump in anytime in the RP room! =D

1/24/2011 #8
TKDgirl101

YAY!!! thaank you :)

1/26/2011 #9
NexIncendius
Name: Nikole Dana Tesla Age: 15 Appearance: She has chin length chesnut brown hair that always looks like she got electrocuted, she wears welding googles on her head as well. She wear tailored dress pants, dress shirt, and vests. The vest and pants usually being black and the dress shirt underneath usually maroon. She also acsesorizes witha cravat. (a cravat looks kind of like a tie but not quite.) She has eyes so dark brown they look black and she is very short, looking up to almost everyone. She has a longer face and a very adorable mischievous smirk. Likes/dislikes: She likes a challenge and she loves to prove to everyone how smart she is. She hates having to deal with people who can't keep up with her intellectually, which is most people. Mutant/human: mutant Power: She is a living electro-magnet. So she can create EMPs, attract metals, (not control them like Magneto, just attract them) and she can read the information off a cd just by touching it. Bio: The Canadian government was trying to clone the worlds most intellegent people to help research mutants. One of the people they attempted this on was Nikola Tesla, a scientist from the 1800s born in what was at the time Serbia. The project only produced one result, her. She was treated fairly for the most part, but as shewas the only result in the project, when she developed mutant abilities the project was abandoned and she was put in foster care. She was twelve at he time, she found the Xaiver Institute a few years later when she was fourteen. Grade: University via online courses Personality: she is unbelievably cocky, and can be very arrogant sometimes. She doesnt know how to act around people, because her thought process is so much diffrent, but she wants to learn how to interact better. She is condescending often, but really doesn't mean to be rude, she just is sometimes. She is very loyal and will help with any possible problem, except emotional. She is also very friendly to strangers, and somewhat flirty, although she is asexual. (asexual does not mean no relationships, it just means that they don't like the physical aspect of a relationship, she is biromantic asexual, for more info check out AVEN.com) and she is an absolute genius. Other: in case you were unaware, as the majority of the population is, Nikola Tesla invented alternating current, thats what's allowing your computer to run, as well as the radio, the tesla coil, and the remote control these are just a few of many things we have thanks to Tesla. He is often called the forgotten inventor of the twenty first century. He competed against Thomas Edison's direct current in as peaceful a way as possible, but Edison was a douche, and would publicly electrocute animals to discredit Tesla. Nikola Tesla was also what one might classify as insane. He possessed the ability to visualise something so well he couldn't tell if it was real or not. He suffered from hallucinations of his older brother Dane, whom he watched die when he was very young, Tesla never fully recovered from the trauma. He was also obsessed with the number three, and all multipiles of it as well as being so germaphobic he refused to shake peoles hands. His inventions were never drawn out on blueprints, he would just suddenly see them in his mind and build them as he had a photographic memory. All the mental attributes except the extreme germaphobia are possesed by Nikole, she does not have Teslas memories, but she thinks of him as a father, and she absolutely HATES Thomas Edison. RTR (ps I'm sorry if this is all squished together, my computer does that, I can't help it)
1/29/2011 #10
Jen-Mo-Is-Bae

Name: Victoria Iquadi Munroe-Xavier

Appearance: She looks like a young modern Storm, if yanno what I mean

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Candy and sweet stuff... and of course the nature! Dislikes: Strangers, Darkness, small rooms (claustrophobic)

Mutant or Human? : Defenitely mutant!

Power: She has the same weatherpowers as Storm and then she has natural elemental powers..

Bio: She was adopted away when she was little and p.t. she´s finding her biological family (slightly 17 years after)

Codename: Harmonie

Grade: don´t go to any school because of her uncontrolable powers

Other: Her mother seems to be Ororo Munroe, during the papers... She´s very shy with new people and she can´t really control when her elemental powers shows up.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/30/2011 #11
bubbleseverywer

Name: Chloe Daniels

Appearance: I have long elbow lenght dark brown hair (looks almost black) with a short side fringe. It has a few curls running through the ends. Its layered at the back. I have emerald green eyes which match my slightly tanned skin. Im slendar and 5ft 3 in height. I wear a small pair of blue glasses when reading.

Likes/Dislikes: likes-being around friends and family. Training with Wolverine and loves to swim and sing. Dislikes-stepfather and very hot days.

Mutant or Human?: Mutant :)

Power: I can create water and manipulate anything containing water e.g. i can make a tree move due to the water that runs through its xylem (viens).

Bio: Mother passed away when I was a small child, I never knew my father but I had a stepfather. We moved away from Ireland when she died and we moved to Chicago. My stepfather cared for me but when he found out that i was a mutant he kicked me out at the age of 12. I then meet a mutant named remi le beau who I tried to rob. He took me under his wing and helped me control my powers. I spent a year or so with him untill Scott and Xavier found me. I am now living with the X-Men (my family) and I am very close to Iceman and Nightcrawler. Myself and Scott dont get along because I keep missing his classes but I love Beast we would talk for hours. I have been here for a few years now and love training in the danger room with Wolverine.

Grade: Same as Bobby Drake aka Iceman

Other: Very caring and loving personality. Can be a bit wild at times. loves reading and messing around having fun. would risk my life for my friends and family. RTR

(hope thats okay its my first time doing one of these :) lol xxx)

6/12/2011 #12
madame-lebeau

is it to late to join? :S

1/9/2012 #13
victoertom

woohoo!

8/15/2012 #14
Forum Moderators: Eyes of a Black Dragon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member