Harvest Moon Roleplaying Forum
Welcome back to Harmonica Town and the new Sunshine Islands! A new generation has populated these towns and all are welcome to join. **ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS FOR OPEN POSITIONS AS OF 4/2/12
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

This area connects the Garmon Mine Distrct, the Flute Fields District, and the Harmonica Town District. It's empty farmland with a rundown barn, coop and house. There is a river that runs through as well as a locked windmill.

1/17/2011 . Edited 8/20/2011 #1
CartoonKing

"So this is my grandfather's land..." a young dark blue haired man thought to himself as he trudged through the grasslands around his new home. His green eyes just gazed at the emptiness of his new home. It was really poorly kept too and all he could think was "Why were my parents so horrible, not even one man can fix this shody place up."

He grabbed an old hoe from within a knapsack in his bag. Gripping it firmly he slammed it into the dirt and began to uproot the soil and pull up dead roots and grass. "After this I am certainly going to need something to eat. Maybe I should just abandon this and go find some place to eat."

2/28/2011 #2
CartoonKing

After a few minutes Jason Turner had practically gotten nowhere. He found the fallow fields were still full of weeds and that now he was finding roots to huge trees that lived at the very edge of his property.

"Those are some big trees..." he thought to himself as he smashed up a root with a small hatchet from the knapsack he carried. "And my work here is about done for today." he straightened up and for the moment put all of his things back into his bag. Then he walked off his property and went to explore the areas around him. Where he wanted to go was unknown to him at the moment, but he decided eventually.

3/1/2011 . Edited 3/2/2011 #3
CartoonKing

When Jason got home he took Peaches's guiding rope and untied it. Then he let Peaches walk out into his withered field so she could eat the rampant grass and weeds. He pulled out his hatchet and began smashing up the roots he found still hiding in his field.

"This is the worst." he thought to himself grabbing a new pile of roots he had just formed. He hefted them a short distance and tossed them into the woods. He looked behind him and noticed Peaches was enjoying herself since she was quite focused on his grass and chewing a huge wad of it in her mouth. Thanks to her his grass was already starting to look better.

He walked over to her and said, "I might not have to feed you for quite a few days if you eat like this." He patted her on the back and went to put his hatchet back in his bag. When he was done with this he grabbed his hoe and began to till the cleared land. He would need to build a fence later, but for now he realized that if he didn't finish up his field today he wasn't going to get much help.

3/4/2011 #4
CartoonKing

It took nearly an hour, but Jason was able to till his field. He sat down on the fresh dirt and watched Peaches chew her cud.

3/5/2011 #5
CartoonKing

With his work done Jason thought that watching Peaches was starting become boring, so he thought, "I'll go and explore Harmonica Town." He went and left his farm to do just that.

(Sorry if I have my characters move around a lot.)

3/10/2011 #6
CartoonKing

Jason went back to his farm and when he got there he found all of his grass had been moved down to a very short standard. He glared at Peaches who had an even bigger wad of grass than normal in her mouth. Peaches swallowed her cud and he went over and pat her on the back.

Then he inspected his tilled soil. He pulled out his hoe and used the back end to flatten out the soil now that it had been removed of rocks and other obstacles. He spent a good deal of time doing this, but then got to work on the nearby trees with his hatchet. He needed a good fence around his new plant beds.

3/20/2011 #7
CartoonKing

After finishing work on his farm and putting Peaches away, Jason, had gone to bed rather early and had woke up feeling refreshed. He quickly led Peaches out into his now fenced and well maintained field.

As he stood around he thought, "Where should I go today?" and pulled out his grandfather's old map. He stared at it for a few minutes and then made up his mind leaving the farm in the care of Peaches as he trudged off to meet new people.

4/3/2011 #8
CartoonKing

Jason returned to his farm and spent all night caring for Peaches due to a minor upset stomach.

5/11/2011 #9
almakazam

"Jason? You there?" Angel wanted to add, big old lazy blue-haired farmer that's been in my mind for who knows why. She was carrying a small box. Apparently her grandmother had forgotten to give the farmer the dial phone-- a small gift for Jason.

"Heeey?" She called out once more, a bit annoyed.

5/16/2011 #10
CartoonKing

(Posting here is like a game of tag.)

Jason ran even faster than Colonel Rembrandt ever had and returned to his farm bypassing unimportant buildings and areas. When he got there he hopped over the back fence of his grass field and ran towards Angel.

"Hi!" he cried as he approached her. "Now you're following me ha, ha, ha!"

5/16/2011 #11
almakazam

(I agree. XD)

"Wh-what?" Angel's cheeks flushed, punching the farmer lightly and awkwardly on his arm. "I am not following you. H-Here! grandma Elizabeth wanted to give this to you..."

She handed him over the dial phone.

"Wait a second, I got here first..?" She tilted her head.I was so preoccupied when I ran here... Oh stupid me, I think I passed by him earlier...

5/16/2011 . Edited 5/17/2011 #12
CartoonKing

Jason erupted into laughter trying to hold his sides back thanks to the slight pain coursed through his arm and his stomach. He stood up and said, "You think you got here first I think I jumped the fence before you ever stepped foot on this farm."

He took the dial phone from her and put it in his backpack that that he normally carried. "Since you're here... I got to stay at your house, so why not stay at mine it's the least I can do. You don't have to stay overnight, but we can just hang out today, just the two of us."

Jason didn't know why he was saying this at all. It just blurted out of his mouth and then he remembered his family's words about finding a girl friend. Angel was a girl, and was easily starting to become a friend. Perhaps they hadn't meant for him to do something drastic like love one person of the opposite gender. Perhaps, they wanted him to make friends of the opposite gender so that he'd have experience.

5/16/2011 #13
almakazam

"You did?" Angel tilted her head to the other side in response to Jason's first statement. If I get really, really, really annoyed with him laughing at me, I will let him eat his own grass. And I will beat the living hell out of him.

"J-Just the two of us?" Her eyes widened and her cheeks went red hot. She faced away before replying. "Well... I guess I could stay for a while..." Grandma.. Well, she'd probably know why I'll be out for a while... Sam and Leah will help out the store anyways... It's not like I'll be gone for a whole day.

Angel examined his face, like he was thinking of something. Again. "Uhh. You okay?"

5/16/2011 #14
CartoonKing

Jason stared up at her as his own face flushed red. "There's no way I can like her is there?" he thought as he walked closer to her and said, "Um... I really don't know what we can do here for fun, but I've heard some odd things about wizards and witches living in the area. Stories here and there since I was a child. Want to go look for some?" he offered while extending his hand.

5/16/2011 #15
almakazam

Wait, is this idiot actually blushing or is the sun just getting to him?

"Well, I've seen the witch actually," A small smile appeared on Angel's face, easing up Jason's current mood. "Her name's Daniella. She's not actually the scary-looking type of hag we've been hearing when we were kids... She actually looks young and pretty."

She stared at Jason's hand for a little while longer, and nervously held it with hers. "W-Well, it's a part of the tour I promised, I guess..."

Angel was blushing furiously this time, hiding her embarrassed face.

(And I shall sleep now! XD)

5/16/2011 . Edited 5/16/2011 #16
almakazam

"B-But wait a minute," Angel softly retorted, still holding Jason's hand. "Don't you think you should finish your... farm work first?"

Because honestly, it doesn't look like a farm.... And where's his cow? She wondered.

5/16/2011 . Edited 5/16/2011 #17
CartoonKing

"Peaches will be fine. Besides the only thing here is some fallow fields and a wide expanse of grass." Jason shuddered suddenly when he heard Peaches walk out of barn and start drinking from a trough he had forgotten he had filled.

"On second thought you better help me with her..." he answered Angel as he noted that Peaches had chewed through a guiding rope he had forgotten to remove. He ran up to Peaches and started tugging on the room trying to get her away from the water. The only thing this farm had going for it was a single animal, freshly cut grass with with a fence and some empty fields.

Jason clearly needed to make improvements eventually.

5/17/2011 #18
almakazam

"Seriously," Angel sighed as she ran after Jason, helping him with Peaches. "You run a farm but don't plant anything? Haven't you gone to Marimba farm yet? The Lennox siblings run it, by the way. They sell crop seeds, tree seeds, and fertilizers. Go there as soon as possible to make this place... uh, look like a real farm."

Angel might as well tell him everything else he needs to get this farm started.

5/17/2011 #19
CartoonKing

"When I went to Jennette to get Peaches she said the same thing pretty much." Jason stated as he tugged on Peaches guiding rope more glad to see that Angel was helping him out now.

"Now help me get Peaches inside before she goes on an eating spree. That's how the grass got to look so nice, but if she's hungry now that grass's going to be completely gone." He tugged harder now on the rope.

5/17/2011 #20
almakazam

"Uhhh. Okay..." Angel held on to the rope and tugged on it as hard as she could. I'd prefer carrying the loads of crates back in the store's stock room than this...

"Do you plan on buying seeds s-soon?" She breathed. "And uh, I guess you should be smart enough to know how to use your tools..."

Ahh. It's afternoon already? I'm kinda hungry.

Growl~

Angel flushed in embarrassment and held on to her stomach... "That was... my tummy." She admitted sheepishly.

5/17/2011 . Edited 5/17/2011 #21
CartoonKing

"I guess I'll be getting seeds soon... Maybe we can go over to the Marimba Farm I heard about and freeload off sandwiches or something, and in return I'll buy some seeds." Jason answered as he finally helped get Peaches back into the barn with Angel's help. He took the rope from her and tied Peaches to a post near her stall in the barn.

5/18/2011 #22
almakazam

(Since the day changed already, my charrie has to leave. ^^;)

"I think... I'll pass for now. Anyways, I have to go back to the general store now." Angel declined, ignoring her hungry self. "Bye Jason... I-I'll see you sometime."

5/19/2011 #23
CartoonKing

Jason tried to say the word "Wait...", but Angel had already left his property. He headed towards the Marimba Farm.

(Sorry I have not posted in a while. I am on computer probation.)

5/27/2011 #24
CartoonKing

It was late when Jason got back home so he went to bed without writing in his diary. But he did manage to put all his new seeds in his tool shed.

6/9/2011 #25
CartoonKing

Jason continued to sleep through the night after having gotten prepared for bed and everything, and of course after falling asleep.

6/12/2011 . Edited 6/12/2011 #26
rongirl98

((Umm...it's still evening, Cartoon ^^;))

6/12/2011 #27
CartoonKing

(Oops... Let me edit that then.)

6/12/2011 #28
rongirl98

Celeste quickly accelerated through the field, watching her step and making sure not to step on the dirt or on cow poop.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew," she muttered in disgust to herself as she left for Flute Fields.

6/25/2011 #29
Mysterious Lynx

Faryn cautiously stepped onto her brother's farmland. She took in her surroundings slowly, expecting to see Jason somewhere. When she didn't see him she called out,

"Hello? Jason?"

6/30/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX Lollipopdiego, The-Mango-Tree, gumi-tan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member