Ferris Bueller's Movie Forum
Why aren't there any for this amazing movie? We need one. With an RP, with a chat room, with everything. Now who's with me?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Come and talk! I'll start. Who's your favorite character from the movie?

1/2/2011 #1

Okay, this is gonna be easy! Ferris of course! Sure sometimes he doesn't treat Cameron right. Okay, most of the time. But he made Cameron stronger. Strong enough to stand up to his father. Also I love his swim trunks!!! Just kidding! But seriously you have to admit they are so Ferris! I would be honored to have him as my friend. I mean sure I would be scared to death when he took his hands off the wheel while he was driving, and I would be pretty freaked that I would fall from that tall building. But it's Ferris and I would always know everything would turn out all right!

1/3/2011 #2

Mine would be Cameron. I don't know why. He's just so freaking adorable. I have an idea. Do you think we should start an RP?

1/9/2011 #3
What's a RP?
1/9/2011 #4

A Role Play or RP or RPG (g is game).

If you want to start one and know others that would want to join, I can make the sheet and layout for an OC.

1/9/2011 #5

So...Anyone here?

2/21/2011 #6

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you before, but right now I honestly have a lot of stuff going on and I am not able to participate in a role playing game. Maybe some other time... :(

2/22/2011 #7
Erin Lindsay

Sure! If you still want to do it I'm in :)

1/1/2012 #8

No brainer: Ferris!

Matthew Broderick is adorable in the movie...and in all his movies...and other forms of entertainment!

5/23/2013 #9
Forum Moderators: juneytoons
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member