Major Fans
Basically a forum for... Well, major fans to talk. :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mr. Reckless

Hey! I'm Elyse, but call me that and I kill you! Call me Ellie :) I'm such a big fan of the Drakes! I SOOO love Nicky! ;) What do you think? Lucy/Nicky, Solange/Kieran, Isabeau/Logan, Hunter/Quinn, Christabel/Connor? =D

L0v3 yA, £L1i3 X

1/5/2011 #1
Rainbow square

it sounds good but i think chloe/connor cause they have so much in common! what do ya think?

1/17/2011 #2
Mr. Reckless

Yeah, it's awesome, however, Luxy's cousin Christabel comes into it and dates connor instead in the 4th book :o

1/19/2011 #3
Rainbow square

ok i didnt know!

i wounder if they will tell her their secret?

1/19/2011 #4
Mr. Reckless

They do eventually, after Chrisabel is attacked or something . . . I'm not sureI can totally imagine , but I know that they do tell her eventually X LOL X I can totally imagine this:

Lucy gets a text from her Mum or something saying that Christabels coming to Violet Hill. Lucy's like, "OhmyGod Chris is coming to stay!" and all. Nicholas sitting next to her goes, "Who's Chris? Why is he coming to stay?" and totally freaking ou over it. Lucy sitting there looking amusued. "Remeber my cousin? Christabel?" Ahahahaha! It would be soooo funny! xxx LOL

YKYLM XOXO

Ellie

PS Since you watch Gossip Girl you should know what that is;)

1/19/2011 #5
Rainbow square

oh i know what it is ;) lol ok

1/19/2011 #6
Mr. Reckless

lol xx

1/21/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: Mr. Reckless
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member