Live Long And Prosper: The Star Trek Challenge
A Star Trek forum for writing challenges, making friends, general Star Trek chat, general chit chat and fun and games all round. Everyone welcome. TOS, Enterprise, Voyager... You name it, we'll talk about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Kidda47

POST 31

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at

6/22/2011 . Edited by IronSpockMaster, 6/23/2011 #31
Penflyer

POST 32

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time

6/24/2011 #32
Kidda47

POST 33

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised

6/24/2011 . Edited 6/24/2011 #33
Penflyer

POST 34

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically

6/25/2011 #34
Kidda47

POST 35

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to

6/25/2011 #35
Penflyer

POST 36

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying

6/25/2011 #36
Kidda47

POST 37

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most

6/25/2011 #37
IronSpockMaster

POST 38

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical

7/6/2011 #38
Kidda47

POST 39

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't

7/6/2011 #39
Penflyer

POST 40

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook

7/13/2011 #40
Kidda47

POST 41

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in

7/28/2011 #41
Penflyer

POST 42

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is

7/29/2011 #42
Kidda47

POST 43

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are

7/29/2011 #43
Penflyer

POST 43

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she

7/30/2011 #44
Kidda47

POST 44

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she heard Bones shout.

7/30/2011 #45
Penflyer

POST 45

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she heard Bones shout. "My sanity is

7/31/2011 #46
Kidda47

POST 46

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she heard Bones shout. "My sanity is breaking down like

PS: I really wanted post 47 :) post well!

8/18/2011 #47
Penflyer

POST 47

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she heard Bones shout. "My sanity is breaking down like the rocks in

P.S. You'd probably post better than I did here. I've got no idea what I'm talking about...

9/5/2011 #48
ViBookWorm

Post 48

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she heard Bones shout. "My sanity is breaking down like the rocks in the asteroid belt!"

(this is getting so confusing...)

10/12/2011 #49
Strelitzian

Post 50

On the Starship, a tribble was nibbling at Spock's secret supply of delicious, green jelly that Bones wasn't wanting for his tea time snack. Spock saw Bones try to control the troublesome little beast with a piece of string that was attached to the end of a long bag of quadrotriticale. The bag, however, was split down the middle, spilling quadrotriticale goodness all over the MedicalBay's already dirty illogical Spock said "What on earth is going on?" Bones smiled and said, "I outsmarted the little blighter! Now I can finally be at tea on time!" Spock simply raised his eyebrows skeptically and turned to a nurse, saying, "This is most unorthodox, very illogical." The nurse didn't reply, just shook her head in exasperation. "This is not illogical, are you insane?" she heard Bones shout. "My sanity is breaking down like the rocks in the asteroid belt!"

Suddenly Spock came

10/27/2011 #50
Strelitzian

Post 50

Suddenly Spock came

10/27/2011 #51
ViBookWorm

Post 51

Suddenly Spock came to his senses

11/2/2011 #52
Strelitzian

Post 52

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the

12/23/2011 #53
IronSpockMaster

Post 53

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the giant red lever

1/7/2012 #54
RachelVille

Post 54

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the giant red lever which pulled a

8/20/2012 #55
cilepe

Post 55

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the giant red lever which pulled a phaser toward him.

9/25/2012 #56
LadyT'Anna

POST 56

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the giant red lever which pulled a phaser toward him. He aimed it

7/26/2014 #57
A Wholocked Vulcan

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the giant red lever which pulled a phaser toward him. He aimed it at the tribble

8/26/2015 #58
LadyT'Anna

Suddenly Spock came to his senses. He tugged the giant red lever which pulled a phaser toward him. He aimed it at the tribble, which cooed unsuspectingly.

Reply 17h ago #58

8/27/2015 #59
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: IronSpockMaster
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member