Live Long And Prosper: The Star Trek Challenge
A Star Trek forum for writing challenges, making friends, general Star Trek chat, general chit chat and fun and games all round. Everyone welcome. TOS, Enterprise, Voyager... You name it, we'll talk about it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
IronSpockMaster

This thread is for anyone looking for a specific story or type of story that they can't find.

If you are looking for a story, fill out this form and post it below:

Rating: This is important, because anyone under age shouldn't be linked to an M rated story.

Characters/Pairings: Fill in if necessary.

Summary: Sum up the story you want to find. For example: Spock and Bones go to a planet and look for alien life forms.

Other: Any other important points you want to add.

If you find a story or write a story for someone, please post a link below to your story with the name of the person who asked for it.

2/28/2011 #1
Pliffy

A star Trek meeting the Dalels I already know reasons of the heart and the tiles that blind us.

2/28/2011 #2
Pliffy

I guess I can do that.

Rating: T

Characters/Pairings: no thanks

Summary: Like I said the Daleks meeting the starfleet crew.

Other: character death is good I love character deaths please warn me though.

2/28/2011 #3
IronSpockMaster

For Joy:

Borg: The Encounter Of All Encounters

and

The Voyager War

I've not read either of these, but they mention daleks in the summaries, so I thought I'd let you know about them.

2/28/2011 #4
Pliffy

thank you and yes I know them.

3/1/2011 #5
IronSpockMaster

I searched the whole crossover section and only found these, so I guess you'll have to wait for someone to write one if you're desperate. :p

3/1/2011 #6
Pliffy

Rating:K or T I don't what this story to be babyish but I don't rated Sex fine with a few sear worlds

Characters/Pairings: Sulu/OC it seems like every other male get's OC except for him and Scotty.

Summary: well my idea for a Sulu romance is a new woman joins the enterprise an fells for Sulu

Other: please no slash I guess.

If you find a story or write a story for someone, please post a link below to your story with the name of the person who asked for it.

3/1/2011 #7
Pliffy

Rating:like the above

Characters/Pairings well this is going to be a kirk story and I don't ship with anybody from the show but oc's are okay

Summary:a cute Kirk having a kid thing can be anything.

Other:the kid just can't be from from canon character Kirk is fine though(well duh)

5/5/2011 #8
Pliffy

oh BTW it would be great if you told me where the kid come from.

5/5/2011 #9
Pliffy

Rating: I don't remember but I think it was a T.

Characters/Pairings: The normal but it has more then one woman OC as it was a group of friends.

Summary: Well a group of young woman ended up on the Enterprise I left reading the first half of the chapter, cuz it turned out they already of Star Trek as it was a T.V show I was upset cuz I though young woman ending up on the Enterprise as they wouldn't know what the heck was happening and all the new tech, later one day I realized one fun thing as they young woman would most likely have they own favorite character, so I tried to find it but no such luck I think the author deleted it or something.

Other: It opens up with the young woman star gazing, and talked about how they where different and one thing in common was ST was they favorite show.

5/20/2012 #10
LePhantomessa

Rating: Any, I ain't picky; although the stories I'm looking for will most likely be T or M.

Characters/Pairings: Any.

Summary: I want to find any story in which Tribbles are involved in a sexual pleasuring of sorts; any sort, really, again I ain't picky.

Other: I want to find a story like this for one reason: to send to a brilliant man named Aurelio Voltaire, who, recently, has written a song called "The Trouble With Tribbles". The gist of the song, as it were, is about a lonely, h*** man who buys a Tribble and uses it for sexual pleasure. The song is (of course) a parody song, but it does make one wonder if such stories do exist and what they are like, and if the song is anywhere near what the fandom might interpret for sexy time with tribbles. It's a case of "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back" kind of deal.

8/9/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: IronSpockMaster
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member