Monster High Forum
I didn't see a forum for this so I made one! So here it is! A Monster High Forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Miss Snicket

Who's your favorite Monster High character? (Can be Webisode Version or Book Version)

I like Draculara! She just so cute! Plus she's a vegatarian vampire! Much cooler than those vampires that suck blood! :p

1/4/2011 #1
InvaderRee

Hmm... I think Lagoona is my favorite. She's cool and sweet and totally in love with Gill... of course pink-loving vegetarian (or was it vegan?) vampires are awesome. Move over, Edward! New favorite vampire!

(For the record: I never really liked Twilight. Draculaura beats Edward any day :D)

1/5/2011 #2
Guardian of the Phoenix

I love Deuce but i hate he is with Cleo she is such a bitch at times poor guy

2/7/2011 #3
Nagasha

Ditto with Duece! That's why I GreenShip.

2/9/2011 #4
TheKawaiifan

I like them all, but if i had 2 choose 1, it would b Draculaura. I amit 2 having a little obsession with vampires, and we have a lot in common. we both like cute gothic and lolita things, we are creative, and super friendly. then again, i do like everyone else

5/15/2011 #5
RogueInTheShadows

I like Clawdeen and her Bro they are tied for my favs

6/27/2011 #6
Wolfhowls

I'm with Ash Shadow, Clawdeen and Clawd are the best. :P

7/3/2011 #7
iEatIdiots

Spectra. And Heath.

And Cleo! She rocks!

7/3/2011 #8
Just Another Fangirl 6

Frankie, Cleo and Ghoulia ;)

7/15/2011 #9
PercyandAnnabethLOVE

I am like in LOVE with Deuce. See what I did there with LOVE because my name is... oh never mind. But seriously, I love Deuce. So sweet and romantic. Plus how hot is snake hair. He is like really smart and romantic but the webisodes portray him as stupid. I especially like that moment with him and Cleo in the second book even though he deserves better than Cleo.

10/10/2011 #10
Robert Teague

My favorite character is Ghoulia, because she's a comic book fan and science geek like me. : )

Second favorite is Lagoona, just because she's so sweet-natured, like Flora of the Winx Club.

1/2/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: Miss Snicket
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member