Morganian Sorcerers
To all those Horvath fans, you can come and visit here and start topics concerning The Villain s of the movie, but you should mind the warning first: "Approach with caution in entering the realm of the Morganians, if you dare..."
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
sankage

How do you think these two get along...? Any ideas?

1/10/2011 #1
kindlymovealong

Some sort of twisted father and son relationship, only Drake is a terrible, terrible disappointment for Horvath XD

1/11/2011 #2
sankage

Twisted is the right way to put it, alright. But, how disappointed do you think Horvath was when he first came into the penthouse??

1/12/2011 #3
kindlymovealong

There was probably a few moments of his mind going "You've got to be kidding me," before it all set in that this was one of the few remaining Morganian sorcerers left. Possible depression may have followed, quickly accompanied by anger XD

1/12/2011 #4
sankage

It's rather intriguing for me that Horvath was at least able to keep his disappointment in check when he first spoke...

1/12/2011 #5
kindlymovealong

Hehe, I think that's just his 'way.' He only managed to stay calm until Drake started rambling, then he totally lost it. Mwahaha...

1/13/2011 #6
sankage

"Have you ever seen Morgana pulled a rabbit out of a hat?!"

Wow...I lost myself there... *dreamy sigh*

1/13/2011 #7
The Curious Kills

I think that Drake and Horvath... Hard to actually title the relationship I have in mind, LOL. Drake is a puppy that wants attention, wants to be awesome, but can't quite seem to get people to see him that way, and he hopes to impress not only Horvath, but those around him as well. Horvath is the grumpy, hard-to-please Alpha dog who doesn't like over-eager little puppies jumping at his nose while he's trying to nap, and is constantly having to hold Drake down to keep him not only under control, but to keep him thinking clearly at all. The first bit of attention and Drake is in heaven. The first bit of critisism or discipline and Drake is sullen and hurt.

Sorry, I raise dogs, so that's the best way I can think of to describe it LOL "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" also comes to mind, with Drake as Simba and Horvath as a sort of Zazu. In fact, it's interesting that the song also works for Dave and Balthazar. I'm detecting a sort of funhouse mirror effect!

2/6/2011 #8
Jaselin

The dog comparison is perfect, Drake is definitely trying desperately to impress Horvath, but Maxim's seen it all before. (and probably from more impressive people at that.)

I agree with the Funhouse mirror Effect of Dave and Balthazar as opposed to Drake and Horvath too, Cause Drake and Dave even have the same initials. Not to mention that both huge nerds in there own respects, and both of them are also really insecure. Only in Drake's case he tries to be as pompous as possible while Dave is just sort of constantly criticizing himself.

2/8/2011 #9
Jaselin

The dog comparison is perfect, Drake is definitely trying desperately to impress Horvath, but Maxim's seen it all before. (and probably from more impressive people at that.)

I agree with the Funhouse mirror Effect of Dave and Balthazar as opposed to Drake and Horvath too, Cause Drake and Dave even have the same initials. Not to mention that both huge nerds in there own respects, and both of them are also really insecure. Only in Drake's case he tries to be as pompous as possible while Dave is just sort of constantly criticizing himself.

2/8/2011 #10
The Curious Kills

LOL Yeah, I agree. That would be a fun fic to do.

2/11/2011 #11
The Curious Kills

LOL Yeah, I agree. That would be a fun fic to do.

2/11/2011 #12
Jaselin

What would be a fun fic to do?

2/11/2011 #13
The Curious Kills

The whole movie, really, from Drake's perspective. In first person, even. LOL As I've said, I LOVE getting inside people's heads.

2/12/2011 #14
Forum Moderators: sankage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member