Morganian Sorcerers
To all those Horvath fans, you can come and visit here and start topics concerning The Villain s of the movie, but you should mind the warning first: "Approach with caution in entering the realm of the Morganians, if you dare..."
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Curious Kills

I was wondering if any of you write (or are interested in writing) literary interactive adventures. I am writing one for Hogan's Heroes, but I'd like to write one for The Sorcerer's Apprentice, too. Would anyone like to do this with me?

For an explanation of what I'm talking about, have you ever heard of Choose Your Own Adventure? It's a book series where you can control the story yourself to a certain extend. You read the first part, and then it stops and says something like, "If you turn left, go to page 23. If you turn right, go to page 45." There are some awesome versions out there! I'm sure you could find them in a library. That's where I've found them.

Please let me know your thoughts! I can set up an account and give you all the password, so we can make an interactive adventure together, maybe even a whole bunch of them!

2/13/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: sankage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member