Fallen
All Things Fallen The Book By The Amazing Lauren Kate And About All The Characters, Come And Join In The Chat...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
carolinagirl2

I actually have never read this Fallen series, but there is another by Thomas E Sniegowski called "The Fallen" that I loved. But unfortunately there is no category for it on the Books page. Which makes me incredibly sad. Because they were really awesome, and I highly suggest reading them.

Is there any way to suggest a new book category to FF.N??

4/14/2011 #1
TaziiVD

I am totally the same as you, I seriously loved the fallen series by Thomas E Sniegowskiyou you were talking about, I had searched for it aswell and it wasn't on the books page. I have no idea how you request a new book category, I'm sorry I can't help, the book itself came out quite a few years back. Have you watched the film?

P.S. I reccommend this fallen series to you by Lauren Kate. It's a good series to read :D

5/12/2011 #2
carolinagirl2

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's read them. :) As for the other series by Lauren Kate, I can't find it anywhere! The library never has it, and I don't think I've seen it in Barnes & Noble the last few times I've been. I guess I'll have to check the Kindle Store :). And no, I haven't seen the film. I think I saw something about it online; wasn't it like a TV mini-series from a few years back?

5/21/2011 #3
TaziiVD

I think you may find it on kindle, the film was like a 4 part film.

6/10/2011 #4
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams

I discovered a little while ago that if you go to 'help' there are several catagories which you can chose and one of them is on requesting new catagories.

Hope that helped. :)

;3

-TMTMFD

3/23/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: TaziiVD
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member