The Aftermath of Inception
Wanna role play Inception but have no where to go? Yes, were open. Role play action, romance, drama or anything you want. Just no slash.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Dominick Cobb thought it was over. The dream was ended, and he could spend his life with his family. After all, Saito made the call, and he wasn't arrested. But unfortunately, these things never end. A reporter has found out about the call, and Dom's charges, and is blackmailing him to do one more job. This isn't about some simple coporate espionage, and it will be harder than Inception itself. They need to extract an idea from one of the most influential people in the world, the President of the United States of America.

10/16/2011 #1

-sounds fun. can Amor or Apollo take part in this?-

10/16/2011 #2
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Yeah sure. Just so you know, I have how it starts, and how it ends. Everything else is made up and the points don't matter. lol. Who wants to be Cobb?

10/16/2011 #3
The Angry Lioness MOVED

I'll be Arthur and Ariadne if nobody minds.

10/16/2011 #4
Proffesor I.P. Freely

President- Professor I.P. Freely

Reporter-Proffesor I.P. Freely

Aurthur- Celtic Lioness

Ariadne-Celtic Lioness

Dom Cobb

Eames-A freshly picked plum

Alright two left that I can think of feel, but free to correct me.

10/16/2011 . Edited 10/16/2011 #5

Eames please! :) Do you want to include Apollo or Amor, or do you want me to make another OC?

10/16/2011 #6
Proffesor I.P. Freely

you can if you want, I think that'll be good. I'm not making a list for ocs, because we know who controls them. I need someone else to be Cobb, as I know what happens, and Cobb can't. not yet anyway.

10/16/2011 #7
The Angry Lioness MOVED
I'll volunteer.
10/16/2011 #8

I think Amor could still cause some tension, so I'll add Apollo to this team.

10/16/2011 #9
The Angry Lioness MOVED
Arthur and Ariadne aren't together, but it would be interesting if she didn't know he once dated Amor.
10/16/2011 #10
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Laright, alright, you don't need to decide which ocs are going in now, you can ask Celtic, who is controlling Cobb, and she can decide whther or not your charrie will be included. which reminds me we need a chemist, so I call him!!

((Shhhh!!! we're startring))

(Three months after inception)(I'm going with the end of the movie is Cobb in reality)

It was normal noon at the Cobb household, when the phone rang. ((Obviously, thats you're cue Celtic)

10/16/2011 #11
The Angry Lioness MOVED

Cobb was about to take Phillipa to her ballet class and pick up James from swimming when their trip to the garage was interrupted by the phone.

"Pick it up later." she said impatiently waiting for her favorite time of week.

"I'll be very quick." Cobb walked over to the phone and answered it. "Hello?"

10/16/2011 #12
Proffesor I.P. Freely

"Hello Cobb." A mechanicly disguised voice said, "How does it feel to be back in the US? Well, for me, its going great, go a promotion, a raise, found some semi-destroyed evidence for murder."

10/17/2011 #13
The Angry Lioness MOVED

"Who is this?" Cobbs eyebrows knitted closer.

10/17/2011 #14
Proffesor I.P. Freely

"That isn't your concern. Your concern would be an automatic email system." The voice laughed, then continued, "Next time you make a deal with someone, make sure the people they pay do half competent job." The voice stopped, letting this sink in. "Now, we both know what you do, and how extremely good you are at it. Now, if you don't want this email to reach all the news system in this state, you'll listen to my offer." even though the voice was disquised, you could hear the laughter in it.

10/17/2011 #15
The Angry Lioness MOVED

He needed something to squeeze. No; he needed a pumpkin to smash. Even more, he needed a punching bag to beat. This is not what he did the inception for. "Hurry up with this, I have to go somewhere."

10/17/2011 #16
Proffesor I.P. Freely

"Well, this should be easy for you, I need you extract the override command for the nuclear warhead stockpile. I'm pretty sure I speak for most when I say that those should not be in existnce. You can go take your daughter wherever, I'm giving you two days to make up your mind."

((Just for the record, the override code only blows up the warheads, it can't launch them.))

10/17/2011 #17
The Angry Lioness MOVED

Has no one told him Cobb was retired? He sighed and repeated to words in his head; Nuclear, warhead, extraction. "Has someone been sent to spy on me?" he asked, shocked to know that this man knew where he was going.

Cobb put a finger up to silence her for one minute.

10/17/2011 #18
Proffesor I.P. Freely

"Well, I can't tell you that, it would ruin the surprise." the voice said, then hung up. It was an unidentified number, probably a disposable cell.

10/17/2011 #19
The Angry Lioness MOVED

Cobb slammed the phone into the receiver and dashed for the closest window. He checked every window in the house to make sure they were locked and no one could be seen outside. For sure, his kids wouldn't stay at home tonight. Phillipa looked onward confusingly. "Go get your pajamas and toothbrush." he told her. "Now."

"Why?" she asked as she was venturing to her room.

"I'll tell you in the car."

Cobb turned on the home security system and set the code. Anyone who walked in would be greeted by alarms and a dog. Cobb drove his daughter to the Just Dance Studio where she had her weekly ballet lesson, uneasily silent.

"You and James will be spending the night with Karen." Karen was their nanny.

Cobb sighed. "More business."

"I thought you were done." she scoffed. Cobb pulled up to the studio and walked her inside.

"Stay with an adult at all times." he ordered. "And dance a lot."

With that he left to call Arthur.

"Arthur, where are you now?" Cobb asked.

"In Chicago, why?"

"We have work."

"What do you mean we?" his tone changed.

"I'm being blackmailed. I think these people will hurt my kids if I say no. Just recruit the team."

"Should I get Ariadne?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah if she's free. Also, call Amor and Apollo."

Arthur paused. "You want me to call Amor?"

"Yes. We need all the help we can get. The job involves warheads, God help us."

10/17/2011 #20
The Angry Lioness MOVED

Arthur checked the time it was in Paris then made a long distance call. It took a couple of rings for her to answer.

"Hello Ariadne. I hope I'm not calling at a bad time."

"Oh, no you're not. Is that Arthur?"

"Yes it is." he said. "It's only been three months but I have a new assignment and I need an architect. Are you out of school for the summer?"

"Just got out a few weeks ago." she said. "I'm available."

"Excellent. I will call you later with more details including the location. Have a nice day."

"You too."

Next was Amor. He was a little nervous because, well, they dated. And they broke up and he didn't speak to her since. Maybe she moved on? Only one way to find out.

10/17/2011 #21

Amor leaned back in the office chair, feet on the desk, strawberry-yogurt-covered spoon sticking out of her mouth, the carton in her hand. It was morning in San Francisco, and, surprisingly, a very pleasant one. Her cell phone vibrated on the desk, making an unpleasant BZZZZZZZZT sound, quite contrary to the "vibrate" mode's intent. She went to pick it up, but not without checking the caller ID first, out of habit.

She almost dropped the phone. It was Arthur.

Yes, they dated. But that was over. She didn't want to talk about it much. Cobb had asked her if she wanted to continue doing Extractions with them because- well, in her opinion, she was a DAMN good Extractor. But she had politely declined. She needed a break from that life. If Arthur was calling her, it must be important. She opened the phone. But she wanted to hear him talk first.

10/17/2011 #22
The Angry Lioness MOVED

"Amor, it's been a long time." he started. Arthur didn't know exactly what to say. "So how have you been?"

10/17/2011 #23

"Uh... good, I suppose. How's... business?" she asked somewhat awkwardly. What do you say to someone who left your heart in a million pieces?

10/17/2011 #24
The Angry Lioness MOVED

"Business is excellent. Speaking of business, Mr. Cobb is recruiting people for a new job. The job of course would be much easier if you agreed to join."

10/17/2011 #25

"Really?" Amor asked. "That does sound quite interesting. I thought he was retired, though. What happened?"

10/17/2011 #26
The Angry Lioness MOVED

"Saito must have made a mistake. Cobb's being blackmailed now."

10/17/2011 #27

"Wait, what?" Amor said, green eyes wide, sitting up straight in her chair. She ran a pale, thin hand through fiery red hair. Then she was tearing through the small apartment room, packing whatever she knew she would need, cradling the small phone on her shoulder. "If you get a chance, tell him I'll be over there in a heartbeat. The airport isn't far from here. I guess I'll be seeing you soon, Arthur."

10/17/2011 #28
The Angry Lioness MOVED

"I'll be seeing you soon... oh, and do you know where Apollo is?"

10/17/2011 #29

"Vegas, last I heard. Said something about starting over. I don't know about Vegas, but... That's his decision. He hasn't changed his number, so you should still have it. I have to go, Arthur."

10/17/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Angry Lioness MOVED
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member