The upcoming DUB of RV
What are your thoughts on the upcoming DUB version.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mormongoth

Look I really just want to get the word out on the dub, and thanks to wikipidea there is a list of the dub charachters so far.

Tsukune Aono is played by Todd Haberkorn. Most known for his work as Ling Yao in Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood, and Death The Kidd in Soul Eater.

Moka Akashiya is played by Alexis Tipton. Most known for her work as Chiruyo Tuskigami in SGT. Frog, and Yuri Ando in Bamboo Blade.

Kurumu Kurono is played by Brina Palencia. Most known for her work as Tony Tony Chopper in One Pice, and Mikoto Suo in School Rumble.

Yukari Sendo is played by Monica Rial. Most known for her work as Minamo 'Nyamo' Kurosawa in Azumanga Daioh, and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa in Soul Eater.

Mizore Shiraiyuki is played by Tia Ballard. Most known for her work as Nozomi Kasuga in Corpse Princess, and Shao May in Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood.

Finally Kou-chan(The bat) is played by Jerry Jewel. Most known for his work as Kyo in Friuts Basket, and Barry the Chopper in Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood.

The rest are still up in the air as far as I know. If you want to know more about the actors and what they were in check out wikipedia.

2/8/2011 #1
Solblade44

I remember at one point, Moka was supposed to be played by Stephanie Sheh and Kurumu by Laura Bailey. I was a little sad when the new people were cast but I'm certain they'll still do a good job anyway.

4/2/2011 #2
Mormongoth

I've actually heard them in different roles and they sound like they work well, I just wish the others were known...if you know feel free to post.

4/3/2011 #3
JESUSSAYSNO

only 2 things haberkorn was good at playing. ling and whats his face in chrome shelled regios

5/4/2011 #4
JESUSSAYSNO

only 2 things haberkorn was good at playing. ling and whats his face in chrome shelled regios

5/4/2011 #5
Rider Paladin

So how do you feel about him as Joseph Jobson in Blassreiter, assuming you ever saw that particular anime?

9/9/2011 #6
PhonicDeathKing

So far watching the show, it is an alright dub. That's not the problem though. NO CAPACHU? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?

1/10/2012 #7
Forum Moderators: Mormongoth
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member