Alpha and Omega Fan Forum
For all fans of Alpha and Omega to chat, explain their love of AandO, role play, advertise their stories, find betas, and post pics, trivia, and videos. This is mainly a place for us fans to get to know each other. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
IanTheShaf
This will be headed by Dragongod957, so I'll leave it up to him :)
1/21/2011 . Edited 1/28/2011 #1
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

How r u doing, my names Juan Conde, i'll like to join this role play thing, OK/

I am new to this type of thing in Fanfiction, so what so i do first?

1/29/2011 #2
Villain84

I don't really know. I don't know that much about roleplay. You can check out the role play thread in the A&O role play forum. They have a few more comments there.

1/29/2011 #3
Lightning Wolf-Jager

I will post a story on here and it will be acted out by the people who will play the characters. I will post chapter plots and the list of characters that will be in said chapters weekly. Chapters will start on monday and must be finished by friday. Saturdays and sundays will be when I usually post the chapter info. The story will be read and written here on this forum. I will not be posting it on the archive.

This is the plot for the story. A fire started by a careless human burns down the forest where the wolf pack lives. After seeing the damage, the pack is forced to change location. The fire will happen in the 2nd chapter. Not this one. This chapter is just an introductory chapter.

The characters for this chapter are:

Humphrey

Kate

Garth

Lily

Eve

Winston

Considering that I currently have nobody to play the parts, the chapter will start next week. People who would like to play a character must send me a PM Saying what characters they would like to play. The cast list will be posted on saturday or sunday.

1/31/2011 #4
IanTheShaf
This is awesome dragon :D
1/31/2011 #5
Lightning Wolf-Jager

People can only play one character in this story. Here is the current cast for the story. Take note that I have to many people applying for the Humphrey role. Those of you that did reply, give me a good reason to cast you.

Humphrey: Undecided

Kate: OPEN

Garth: Open

Lily: OPEN

Winston: Open

Eve: Villain84

OC #1: Alpha and omegafan61900

OC #2: Open

OC #3:Open

The first chapter has been postponed until I have a full cast.

2/7/2011 #6
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

What wolf oc so i'd play in the role play? Please E-mail me and let me now, Ok?

2/8/2011 #7
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

What wolfs can i'd use in the OC part of the role play?

2/8/2011 #8
IanTheShaf
@Alpaha: Email HIM if you want a response :) idk I'd you already did or or not.
2/8/2011 #9
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

Here are two ideas for my oc's to pick from for the role play, Ok?

Shawn

Species: Wolf

Appearance (Fur, eyes, size, etc.): Has White fur, brown eyes, black fur on his front and back paws, and a sliver line fron his forehead to his nose.

Pack: hops on joining western pack

Crush: Alice (His omega girlfriend)

Personality: Loving, friendly, adventruer, and playfull.

Likes: loves when campers listen to rock, rap, Metal, and other music, even gospel music, he helps him sleep at night, after a bad day, also a friend to talk to doing bad days.

Dislikes: Poachers/Hunters, wolf the like to eat only vegas, and being alone sometimes.

Name Alice

Age: About the same as Shawn, but a little younger than Humphrey

Species: Wolf (Omega)

Personality: Loving, Joyfully happy, caring, adventruer, friend maker, and outgoing

Appearance (Fur, eyes, size, etc.): White fur, with blue eyes, black on her paws, and sliver on her forehead to her nose, and black tips on her ears.

Pack: Hops to joined western pack

Crush: Shawn (Her Alpha boyfriend)

likes: Music, dancing to music, having fun, and hanging out with her friend/boyfriend Shawn.

Dislikes: Being alone on storming nights and thunderstorms.

Other: Enjoys playing tag, riding in log sleds with boy friend and other wolves, thinks Humphrey's funny and amazing at having fun.

2/10/2011 #10
Villain84

Wait, there are parts open for OCs? Can I be one of mine then? I have a few of them listed in the OC submission section of the Roleplay Forum.

2/10/2011 #11
Villain84

Never mind I'm okay with Eve.

2/13/2011 #12
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Okay, slightly new role cast. Check below.

Humphrey: Filth Hound Lupine

Kate: OPEN

Lily: OPEN

Winston: Open

OC #1: Alpha and omegafan61900 [Playing as his OC Shawn]

The reason why Filth Hound Lupine got the part of Humphrey is because he seems like the best choice currently. He seems to have an exceptional grasp on the character's personality and dosen't think he can play him just because he thinks he acts like him. I still need more people to play the rest of the cast. At the rate at which this is going, the first chapter could be delayed for months. Come on people, work with me here.

2/14/2011 #13
Fuzzy Teeth

Gonna drop an Oc, since i do like A&O, but im not deep into it enough to slip into a canon role and pull it off well.

Rough

Species: Wolf (omega)

Appearance (Fur, eyes, size, etc.): The main color is his fur is black/gray color, his muzzle is spoltched white, as are his paws.

Pack: Eastern pack (omega)

Crush: none at the moment

Personality: Cold on the outside, but once you get past the exterior, he's a nice person.

Dislikes: people that won't stop talking, hunter/poachers, loud noises

2/14/2011 . Edited 2/14/2011 #14
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

Shawn has a big or huge crush on Candy.

2/15/2011 #15
FreddysNightmare1984

hi, can i join the RP? and if i can, can i be Lilly?

2/17/2011 #16
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Okay you got the part of Lily. I think everyone can manage to make a mental note of that.

2/20/2011 #17
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

so anyone like the idea of Shawn having a cursh on Candy in my new story ok not?

2/20/2011 #18
Villain84

If he has a crush on Candy, won't that be cheating on Alice?

2/20/2011 #19
FreddysNightmare1984

YAY, thanks so much!! ^_^

2/20/2011 #20
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

It's only until he rmembers that his true friend Alice its his true love, just after she saves him from poachers and helps him get to the home of the western pack and joined their new home and family, Ok?

2/22/2011 #21
The Master Of Stories

looke i will like to be kate it's my favorite character and i'm always chosen as the estelar in school plays

3/23/2011 #22
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

you like Kate as your favorite, i like both Kate and Humphrey as mines. hehe!

I'll play Shawn a alpha wolf with Alice his omega friend till when he has a crush on Candy, then Alice saves him making he know Alice is his true love.

3/24/2011 #23
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Okay, new role cast. Check below.

Humphrey: Filth Hound Lupine

Kate: the master of stories

Lily: FreddysNightmare1984

OC #1: Alpha and omegafan61900 [Playing as his OC Shawn]

It's nice see that this aspect of the forum is starting back up. It's been inactive for almost 2 months now.

3/30/2011 #24
Villain84

Let's hope all these people are still up for the roles. I'm still up for Eve, so don't worry about me.

3/31/2011 #25
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

I am so ready to play my oc Shawn WOOHOO!

4/2/2011 #26
FreddysNightmare1984

i'm still in!! :D ♥

4/5/2011 #27
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

Does anyone likes to play Garth? or What?

4/14/2011 #28
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

I am Shawn an alpha wolf, and you wolves looking for a fight, because i love to fight, come on, make my day!!

You crazy omegas!

5/31/2011 #29
Alexander C-BEAR Blake

sorry about that post, that's for anothe rolep lay game ok?

5/31/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: IanTheShaf Lightning Wolf-Jager
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member