Alpha and Omega Fan Forum
For all fans of Alpha and Omega to chat, explain their love of AandO, role play, advertise their stories, find betas, and post pics, trivia, and videos. This is mainly a place for us fans to get to know each other. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
IanTheShaf

Hey, it's IanTheShaf :D sorry I've been gone for awhile. I've been able to get back onto a game I used to play. I love the game, and it's taken over all my free time, so I won't be on here much anymore. I probs won't be responding to any threads and stuff. Very sorry! Just know that I love you all, and you guys are awesome, and so is Alpha and Omega. And I won't be leaving the forum without a leader. I know who I want to be the mod that takes over, but I have to ask them first.

As for me, I'll still be writing my stories, hopefully xD can't promise they'll be updated quickly. And thank you all do your friendship and insights. I hope the start I gave to this forum can keep it as the best forum on fanfiction net. :) I'm sure I'll come back every once in awhile, and maybe my game will stop working lol, then I'll be back for good xD I'll miss you guys.

If your curious about the game that takes over my life, it's Starport: Galactic Empires. It's a free online game with a very small playerbase. About 50 on during the day, 15 at night lol. The reaso I love it is this one server called Blitzkreig. It's a series of intense 20-minute games. The graphics are lacking, by I play for the gameplay, and the community. Since I rejoined, I revived Blitzkrieg, so it now holds about half the people online during the day :) if you do try it, don't be discouraged at first, it's not very newbie friendly, but you catch on quick. Also, some people are real jerks, but there's a fair amount who are nice. My name there is Muffin, and I also play on the server Golden Age.

K, toodles. Oh and I added heir to the member list.

And keep advertising :D

Love,

IanTheShaf

2/21/2011 . Edited 10/28/2011 #1
ZealousMenace

That game looks like a mix of Pardus and EVE Online if you ask me. THOUGH I can say that the graphics arn't the worst i've seen. :P

2/21/2011 #2
Villain84

:-( I'm going to miss you. Please get off the game and check out the forum every now and then. I hope the new leader is as dedicated as you were before this game.

2/21/2011 . Edited 2/21/2011 #3
ZealousMenace

God dang it.... this is one of the very few games that I have no idea what im doing.

2/22/2011 #4
St. Pigeon

what is this @#$%-ing game that you're all talking about?

2/22/2011 #5
ZealousMenace

@Half The game is called Starport Galactic Empires. Though I feel that NavyField, EVE Online, Pardus or Dark Orbit are better. :P

2/22/2011 #6
Lightning Wolf-Jager

I play dark orbit sometimes but, it keeps fucking up on me.

2/22/2011 #7
ZealousMenace

@Dragon Won't even ask how that is possible due to todays standards.

2/22/2011 . Edited 2/22/2011 #8
Forum Moderators: IanTheShaf Lightning Wolf-Jager
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member