Alpha and Omega Fan Forum
For all fans of Alpha and Omega to chat, explain their love of AandO, role play, advertise their stories, find betas, and post pics, trivia, and videos. This is mainly a place for us fans to get to know each other. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
IanTheShaf

A new chat so the new members find it easier to get invovled.

10/22/2011 #1
IanTheShaf

What couple is your preference? and why?

Kate x Humphrey

or

Lilly x Garth

or any mix thereof, or any other pairing up.

or just what kind of stories you like to write.

Say whatever you want :)

10/22/2011 . Edited 10/22/2011 #2
Kswolf Productions

Humphrey x Lilly, my personal favorite :)

10/22/2011 #3
IanTheShaf

@Kswolf Productions: And why? :)

10/22/2011 #4
StoryCurrentlyUntitled

Obviously, my favorite couple is Kate and Humphrey, for the obvious reason that I admire the under dog getting his beloved yet seemingly unreachable princess in the end. It's kind of cliched to some, but what can I say, as a woman I will never grow out of loving romantic scenarios like that. The movie made me think of Aladdin in that regard, which was one of my very favorite Disney films from childhood.

I wrote a story for the couple on here a while back, probably one of my favorites among my stories. It's currently tied with my series of one-shots for another show I like a lot.

10/22/2011 #5
StoryCurrentlyUntitled

Obviously, my favorite couple is Kate and Humphrey, for the obvious reason that I admire the under dog getting his beloved yet seemingly unreachable princess in the end. It's kind of cliched to some, but what can I say, as a woman I will never grow out of loving romantic scenarios like that. The movie made me think of Aladdin in that regard, which was one of my very favorite Disney films from childhood.

I wrote a story for the couple on here a while back, probably one of my favorites among my stories. It's currently tied with my series of one-shots for another show I like a lot.

10/22/2011 #6
Kswolf Productions

@IanTheShaf: To start, Lilly is adorable so she'd look great with anyone, but when I read a story where she's with Humphrey, it just feels... right. It just feels like they belong together.

10/22/2011 #7
Lightning Wolf-Jager

We're going to have to message all of the previous members, letting them know that the forum's heart is starting to pump again.

10/23/2011 #8
IanTheShaf

@Dragon: You saying that made me shiver with excitement xD If you have the time, it would be awesome if you could do that. I do not have the time :( Or anyone for that matter. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE!

@Story: I never tire of cliches. I mean, honestly, if its become a cliche, then that means it's used a lot, which means it must arouse something inside of most people's hearts.

@Kswolf: Have you ever seen the deleted scene with Kate and Humphrey? Not that I don't respect your opinion, that scene is just what made me fall in love with K+H. And I agree that Lilly is adorable. And I love her name. I love all names that have something to do with beauty in nature. Like lilly, crystal, rose, etc. But it just happens that my favorite name is Katy, even before AandO came to be. Not Kate, tho, but close enough xD

10/23/2011 #9
IanTheShaf

ill be gone for the week. have fun everyone! I'll be back on Friday.

10/24/2011 #10
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Okay... I have writing to do. *Researches zombies needlessly*

10/24/2011 #11
IanTheShaf

lol. well it looks like nothing much is happening here. Luckily, my Lion King Forum is doing great :D

But here... it's a different story. I noticed that throne started his own. That's good! So, if that's where people want to go, that's fine.

But I'll advertise for this forum and see if people wanna be here. For now, I'll flag all the important topics to get all the others to the bottom

10/28/2011 #12
IanTheShaf

bump

10/28/2011 #13
Kswolf Productions

Yes, I have seen the deleted scene. We both have our opinions, and we both respect them; I'm glad to be a part of a forum where people respect other people's opinions.

10/28/2011 #14
IanTheShaf

respecting other people's opinions: the opposite of high school :P

10/28/2011 #15
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Wasup?

10/28/2011 #16
Kswolf Productions

I have no problem if my classmates support their opinion, but when it suddenly turns into 'I'm right, you're wrong' that's when I get pissed. If I wanted to debate, I'd join a debate team.

10/28/2011 #17
IanTheShaf

@Kswolf: /totallyagree

What's up is that I'm posting in forums. and when I'm done, I'll finish my next chapter :D

10/28/2011 #18
Lightning Wolf-Jager

To be honest, this forum might not make it.

I do know a forum that is thriving though.

10/28/2011 #19
IanTheShaf

you mean the one below us that throne started?

10/28/2011 #20
Lightning Wolf-Jager

No. That one is kind of dead.

The one I'm talking about is the HQ for the BOTP (Brotherhood of the Pen). You can find a link for it on my profile.

If you're going to chat there, you need to apply for a membership. Lucky for you 2 of the Alphas (part of the ranking system within the brotherhood) are sitting idle. You should get a pretty good reception.

10/28/2011 #21
IanTheShaf

oh, if it's not alpha and omega or lion king im not goin, sorry :/

10/28/2011 #22
Lightning Wolf-Jager

There are quite a few A&O fans there. Some of them have written fics about it too.

As for the lion king... I don't know. Hasn't come up in discussion yet.

10/28/2011 #23
IanTheShaf

I don't have time to chat with other fans anymore, sorry

10/28/2011 #24
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Damn... What happened?

11/19/2011 #25
IanTheShaf

a lot of stuff lol. but long story short, until I'm 18, I won't be able to do much.

12/2/2011 #26
Lightning Wolf-Jager

It has been quiet for awhile...

12/2/2011 #27
IanTheShaf

Yes, I'm not stressing over it tho. I can wait til I'm 18 to get involved with the things I love. Although, I did watch Alpha and Omega 3 times this week, and I hadn't watched it in awhile. It really is amazing haha

12/9/2011 #28
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Netflix is awesome. I can watch A&O any time I feel like it.

12/11/2011 #29
IanTheShaf

yus. i really miss being around people who actually understand me :(

12/11/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: IanTheShaf Lightning Wolf-Jager
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member