Star Studios
:D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Misroyalty

It was a complete moonless midnight.

A lone figure stood in the center of a seemingly abandoned town.. no, it was more then abandoned, several bloodstains could be seen over the walls of the houses, remaining flesh was being held together only by thick purple strings, windows were broken, doors were broken down some even broken into pieces and even some walls were torn down. It looked like, not long ago, a slaughter took place, the dark veil of the midnight coming down on the town only lit by a few scattered dimly lit lightbulbs, the sounds of the night and falling pieces of the houses moved by the cold winds were the only things that could be heard throughout.

A Boy standing in the center of the village was the scariest thing in the town. And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revelers in the blood-bedewed halls of their town, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall. And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the people. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness. Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. And with the pure insanity emitting from him, the pure malice that came out of every pour in his body, the even air within as well. It was safe to say that this boy was dangerous; a monster.

"It's time! They're here!" The Boy's dead voice gleefully says closing his eyes and taking a look around the town, seeing bodies of heat scattered across the town. "Yes. This will be entertaining." The Boy muttered, gripping a megaphone in one hand, and a detonator in the other.

Raising the megaphone to his grinning mouth, the megaphona linked itself to several others across the Town. His words echoing across the streets. "Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to The Macabre Waltz!" The Boy announced as loud as he could so that everyone could hear him.

"In the prophecy I serve and dominate, I am now only known to you rabbits as "Elijah", Son of a bastard and Brother of a beloved..

You.

You are murderers.

Sociopaths.

Depraved psychopaths and remorseless killers. I have gathered you into my home for a game. A game that will change the way you look at reality itself. This little game is rather simple: each of you will take out a random number, from 1 to 7, there are two of each number and your mission is to obtain the matching number to the one you are given, by any means necessary, only 7 will reach the second stage of this delightful event!" The Boy says activating the small detonator, which would reveal chests scattered around the town but near each contestent.

"Now... there are no town here. No law, no morals, and no rules. As of now you are all considered wanderers with no place to call home.. well until the end of the event of course but that is why I want each and every one of you to place your earthly belongings in the boxes and take a single medal from that other box once you stored your stuff away." He announces slightly wincing at the volume of the megaphones, welcoming them to do as he ordered. Each medal was about 6 inches in diameter and only had a number on one of the sides, again from one to seven. "Now the rules are simple, like I said you are to find the matching number to your own, do not show anyone your number unless you are sure of what you are doing. Anyone can be your enemy. If you lose your medal do not despair, you can obtain any of the other numbers it doesn't matter what number you have when the first stage is over as long as you have a matching pair. Yes, you can finish with any number of medals, the more you have the less opponents you'll have later on." After saying all this, Elijah grins and tries not to laugh straight into the megaphone.

"Now children! Anything goes once the game starts I will turn a blind eye at anything that doesn't put the interest of the game in jeopardy. That includes things like maiming, killing, raping, and even cannibalism if you're into it. I once knew a man that liked that, quite a nice fellow, until he tried to eat me! But that's another story!" Elijah says wandering off for a while but then returning to Earth "Now! anyone that doesn't wish to continue had better quit now and hand in your medal, of course if one leaves, it two less people that will reach the next stage, keep that in mind." Elijah had a rather stern expression this time, like he was going to kill anyone that ruined the fun, but he wasn't. Probably.

"Everyone has one hour minutes to scatter around the town, you can go anywhere inside the town, but anyone that steps outside the town however will be executed without warning! After the time is up I will send a signal into the sky telling everyone that the game has begun. You have until dawn to get the medals! that's roughly in twelve hours! I will give out a warning when the time is up. Anyone that keeps fighting will be executed without warning! I don't care if the other one just took your medal and ran until the time is up, if you fight I will kill you!

I don't care if you don't believe me just because I'm a child but let me you in on a little something. Often I ask myself if it could not all have been a pure phantasm — a mere freak of fever as I would lay sun-stricken and raving when I slept here. This I ask myself, but ever does there come before me a hideously vivid vision in reply. I cannot think of the deep sea without shuddering at the nameless things that may at this very moment be crawling and floundering on its slimy bed, worshipping their ancient stone idols and carving their own detestable likenesses on submarine obelisks of water-soaked granite. I dream of a day when they may rise above the billows to drag down in their reeking talons the remnants of puny, war-exhausted mankind — of a day when the land shall sink, and the dark ocean floor shall ascend amidst universal pandemonium.

Have fun children."

Elijah finally announces and giggled softly into the megaphone. "I'm watching you all! Have Fun little rabbits!" Elijah says, slamming down on the detonator with the echo of dead shrieking blaring across the streets as Elijah walked back into the deep. And although the wall itself towered hundreds of feet above the town itself, the door was very small. It was no more than three feet high, a door of the sort you might see in a fairytale book, made of stout oaken boards bound with iron strips in an X-pattern. It was a door made only for children. Ghostly, in his mind, Elijah heard the megaphone echoing back to the streets with the voice of a small girl:Who is that trip-trapping upon my bridge?

The children would lean forward, all the old fascination glistening in their eyes: will the monster be bested... or will it feed?

There was a mark on the door, and heaped at its foot was a pile of bloodied bones.

Small bones. And Large Bones

The bones of God alone knew how many men, women, and children.

They had come to the place of Elijah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just feel free to PM me a character whether it be Original or Canon from fandom.

A 14 maximum of characters total. Minus my own characters.

Other characters will be killed.

If a fight can't be decided between two characters try working it out in a PM, if that doesn't work I'm going to randomly kill one of them.

GMing and anything of the likes will get your character killed and kicked out of the game.

When I see that enough time had passed I'll end the game.

If you want to know the history of the town, or "Elijah" himself or any of my characters feel free to ask in a PM.

READY.

5/20/2011 . Edited 5/21/2011 #1
SnipersBane

((Going to be tough for me to make someone crazy enough for this, but here's the thing: they can just hand in their medals and leave? What's the incentive to continue fighting? Prize at the end other than still being alive? Or is it assumed that the characters aren't logical and just jump at the chance?))

5/22/2011 #2
Smiral

((The temptation is there, and considering that these people really don't care if they live or die, whatever, whatever. I'll PM an OC when I can.))

5/22/2011 #3
U.N. Owen the Son of Steel

(Heh, I remember this. Guess who I'm choosing?)

5/22/2011 #4
Misroyalty

((they can just hand in their medals and leave?))

((They could do that, with no consequences and no strings attached. Other than your character not being able to participate.))

((What's the incentive to continue fighting?))

((Nothing. It's based purely on the character's choice.))

Prize at the end other than still being alive?

((It depends on who survives The Game.))

5/22/2011 #5
Misroyalty

((Bumping this piece of shite.))

6/17/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Tzubasa Smiral
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member