House of Anubis Discussion, CHALLENGES & ROLEPLAY!
This is for HoA fans to participate by creating OC's and maybe just even discussing the show. It can also serve as a Roleplaying Forum as well! We hope you join! Also, fanfic challenges will be posted! Rest is inside ...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Nicolette May Summers

So here's the House of Anubis RP!

CHARACTER RESUME:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

Appearance:

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume):

Previous Country:

Why here:

Flaws:

Strengths:

Other:

You can also claim some existing Anubis characters.

LIST OF DORMS:

Anubis (Duh! Haha) (8/12 slots filled so far. Main characters live here and are up for grabs to RP with)

ALL OF THE REST OF THE DORMS HAVE 0/10 SLOTS FILLED! Not all will be used so try and fill up the ones with the most in them. I'll update the amounts of people in each every other day. Possibly.

Amun

Aten

Atum

Bastet

Bes

Geb

Hapy

Hathor

Horus

Isis

Khepri

Khnum

Ma'at

Nephthys

Nun

Nut

Osiris

Ptah

Ra

Ra Horakhty

Sekhmet

Seshat

Seth

Shu

Sobek

Tawaret

Tefnut

Thoth

AND YES, ALL OF THEM ARE ANCIENT EGPYTIAN GODS. HAHA!

Okay so ... there's the RP stuff! JOIN!

And remember:

SIBUNA!

(All in each house will investigate their own Ancient Egyptian mystery. Just have to spell the house name backwards and that's your club name! Five boys and Five girls in each dorm other than Anubis. There're four slots left in Anubis so ... two girls, two guys. EQUAL! Got it? Awesome!)

SIBUNA!

1/23/2011 #1
Zania330

What do you mean by the part 'Why here'?

1/23/2011 #2
Nicolette May Summers

I claim NINA MARTIN (AGE 16 as well as the other Anubis students) and JEROME CLARKE (AGAIN, AGE SIXTEEN)

Here's my other character:

CHARACTER RESUME:

Name: Caroline Andrea Rainhale

Description: She's smart and cunning. Sly and Sneaky. Yet, still she's arrogant and conceited. BIG FLAWS. She's very good liar and is Fabian's Clone (See my story: House of Carols)

Personality: Sweet, smark, cunning, sly, sneaky, arrogant, conceited, GREAT LIAR even though she hates it, she's an awesome singer/piano player.

Appearance: Long, corkscrew curly gold hair with dark brown roots. Her hair has turned that color. It was originally dark brown. Cocoa colored eyes, 5'4'', long legs, hair down to middle of waist, white smile, manicured/pedicured fingers and toes, pale skin, but slightly tanned. One shade light of blood red lips.

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Anubis

Previous Country: America

Why here: Her parents wanted to get rid of her because she's a freak of nature because of her being a clone. They hate her and are two of the scientists who conducted the experiment.

Flaws: Hates her lying because she knows it's wrong, she hates herself and sometimes has thoughts of killing herself because of her depression of being a clone who shouldn't technically exist. She is arrogant and conceited and she thinks she knows lots of things. She's bipolar and has ADD and OCD. She's afraid of getting caught - wheather it's when sneaking around or just with someone else or whatever. She's not a cheater on her boyfriends but when she's angry ... let's just say ... she's VERY revenge-thirsty.

Strengths: She knows where to draw the line in revenge. She's not stupid ... but not very smart either. She's sweet and kind but her personality is either an angel inside of a devil or a devil inside of an angel. She's INCREDIBLY bipolar which can screw with a lot of how she acts.

Other: Her nicknames are:

Carrie

Care

'Line

'Lina

Caro

Cara

Caralie

Car

(Last Name) Rainhale

Rain-y

Hale-y

Rain-with-a-chance-of-Hale

(Mid name) Andrea

(Mid name nickname) Andie

And that's about it! Try and make a guy and a girl because that's probably the most needed right now. I picked Nina and Jerome and made up Caroline so I have my girl and boy covered and my extra! So ... JOIN!

1/23/2011 #3
Nicolette May Summers

It means like, WHY ARE YOU AT THIS BOARDING SCHOOL?. That's basically what it's aiming for. Read my character for details. She was basically shipped off by her rich parents because they hate her and know she's a freak of nature because she's Fabian's clone.

1/23/2011 #4
Zania330

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Tenal

Description: Sam is the granddaughter of Sarah but Sam doesn't know she is. Sam is a cool friendly girl who knows how to sneak around as well as knowledge of Ancient Egypt, she even knows how to translate hieroglyphics. Sam enjoys singing and she can play the acoustic guitar.

Personality: Friendly, strong, smart, sneaky

Appearance: Straight dark brown hair up to her shoulder blades, light skin, chocolate brown eyes, curved figure, 5'5

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Anubis

Previous Country: England in Suffolk

Why here: It was Sam's choice to go because she wanted to meet new people and get away from her spoiled annoying older sister

Flaws: Slight temper

Strengths: Singing, playing acoustic guitar, knowledge of Ancient Egypt

Other: Nope, that should be it

1/23/2011 #5
barbiegirl23

I claim Amber:)

I also have an orignal character....she'll be in my upcoming fanfic:)

CHARACTER RESUME:

Name: Britney Jacobs

Description:Bleach blonde, 4 inches below the summer, staright, has side bangs, and parts her hair to the side.(Think Patricia, but blonde, and without the streaks.) 5'2", American.(really pale) Blue eyes

Personality: Shes really into track, and loves to listen to hard rock. She's resistant to fall in love, considering her ex-boyfriend Logan died in a tragic car accident. She's still a little emotional over it. Britney is overal thought of as a 'Midwest Sweetheart' with everyone but Patricia. They just don't gel. Britney's biggest flaws have to be her height, fear of heights, and her weak knee.(she had physical therapy for it several times)

Appearance: Britney dresses in most cardagins, and graphic tees. She wears skinny jeans alot, but leans more towards the sporty side. (not big on skirts or dresses)

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Anubis :)

Previous Country:America

Why here: Mom thought she needed to get away from her hometown afer the events with her boyfriend.

Flaws: weak knee, fear of heights, and her own height. She also is fearful of falling in love.

Strengths: Very persuasive, and can get along with anyone easily.

Other:

She loves American football!!! Especially the New York Jets!!!:)

1/23/2011 #6
Nicolette May Summers

Cool! Thanks guys! I'll be opening the Anubis section of the RP soon. Oh, and BOOO! New York JETS! ECH! EW! GO PACKERS! Haha. They're in the Superbowl. PACKERS! Yeah ... I'm just ... over-ly a Wisconsin Girl. Haha. WISCONSIN ROCKS! AND SO DO THE PACKERS!

Anywho ... and you claim Amber ...

Alrighty...characters left:

Fabian

Mara

Patricia

Alfie

Mick

AAAAAAAND that's all that's left. Please claim them! They'll be lonely ...

Spots taken:

Anubis (11/14)

WE NEED MORE GUYS! SO CREATE OR CLAIM!

1/24/2011 #7
mirage888

I claim Mara! And here is my OC (he's a bit of a male version of me, but not completely):

Name: Desiderio "Desi" Geraci

Description: Likes to keep his private life private. Isn't bad at making friends, but isn't great at it either. He can shine in a large group but prefers to speak with one of two people at a time. Likes subtly flirting with girls, yet would trade it easily for a committed relationship.

Personality: Alternates between being serious and making witty comments. Has a more sophisticated sense of humor than Jerome and Alphie, but occasionally snickers along with them. Is very smart but only gets good grades in his favorite subjects, because the others bore him. Is very good with computers and wants to be the head of a major corporation (doesn't care which).

Appearance: Light skin with slight olive undertone, curly dark brown hair, dark brown eyes with long black lashes, 6' 3", medium weight, killer smile

Lives where?: Anubis House!

Previous country: Italy

Why here: His mother was from England, and he has relatives there.

Flaws: Can be too anti-social and standoffish, is a procrastinator.

Strengths: Very good at organizing things and persuading people to help him.

Other: Speaks fluent Italian and fluent English due to parentage. Plays the bass guitar.

1/25/2011 . Edited 1/25/2011 #8
BrokenBridge

Can I claim Alfie?

Name:Forrest Tarvers

Description:Long curly pale golden blond hair,bright chine blue eyes,light tan,5 ft 6 in tall.

Personality:Forrest is shown to be optimistic,childish,energetic,reckless,and very loyal to everyone she considers a friend.She'd do just about anything to help a friend,even if she gets hurt in the process,and has said that she dislikes making people upset.She lacks the ability to see the bad in anything and seems to be the type of person that enjoys life without a care in the world.

Appearance:girly/tomboyish clothes.

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume):Hapy

Why here:Her mom wanted her to spend time with her cousin.

Flaws:Her main flaw is that she will do anything for someone even if she gets hurt in the process.

Strengths:She is actully quite smart and has an IQ of 167.She is very observation.

Other:Forrest was born in Italy,but lived most of her childhood in England and then moved to America when she was 13.Forrest has just arrived that Anubis a couple of weeks ago after moving back to England.Forrest has a crush on Jerome Clark,even though she has a boyfriend back in America.Forrest is Mick's adopted cousin.

1/25/2011 . Edited 1/26/2011 #9
BrokenBridge

Can I claim Alfie?

Name:Forrest Tarvers

Description:Long curly pale golden blond hair,bright chine blue eyes,light tan,5 ft 6 in tall.

Personality:Forrest is shown to be optimistic,childish,energetic,reckless,and very loyal to everyone she considers a friend.She'd do just about anything to help a friend,even if she gets hurt in the process,and has said that she dislikes making people upset.She lacks the ability to see the bad in anything and seems to be the type of person that enjoys life without a care in the world.

Appearance:girly/tomboyish clothes.

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume):Hapi

Why here:Her mom wanted her to spend time with her cousin.

Flaws:Her main flaw is that she will do anything for someone even if she gets hurt in the process.

Strengths:She is actully quite smart and has an IQ of 167.She is very observation.

Other:Forrest was born in Italy,but lived most of her childhood in England and then moved to America when she was 13.Forrest has just arrived that Anubis a couple of weeks ago after moving back to England.Forrest has a crush on Jerome Clark,even though she has a boyfriend back in America.Forrest is Mick's adopted cousin.

1/25/2011 . Edited 1/26/2011 #10
Nicolette May Summers

Sure! Thanks guys! But all the slots--unfortunately--for Anubis house for FEMALES (still one more guy slot) are taken. I apologize so claim a new house and the next people to sign up can sign up for it. You'll get your own new club and stuff! If you want I can create a character for your house too! But ... no Anubis girl slots left ... sorry :(

1/25/2011 #11
ChasingDreamsandButterflies

OH OH OH!!!! I CALL FABIAN!!!! :D I can't wait to write Fabina moments... :) Do I need an original character? Or can I just stick with Fabian for right now?

1/29/2011 #12
Nicolette May Summers

If you want, you can just stick with Fabian! ;)

1/29/2011 #13
Nicolette May Summers

Okay! Here are the slots:

ANUBIS HOUSE: (12 out of 14 slots are FILLED! The only slots left in the house are for BOYS ONLY! NO EXCEPTIONS!)

Includes: ALL Original Characters (8) (4 boys, 4 girls), Caroline Rainhale (girl), Samantha "Sam" Tenal (girl), Britney Jacobs (girl), Desiderio "Desi" Geraci (boy)

Still Open Original Characters:

Mick

Patricia

LEFT OVER CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T FIT IN THE HOUSE THEY PICKED:

Forrest Tarvers (girl)

The creator of FORREST TARVERS must pick a new house. If you stilll want to be a part of Anubis House, create a guy. Okay?

Once you pick a new house, you may have your same adventures as Anubis, except differently. Like, let's say you pick 'Amun' House? Your 'Sibuna Club' will be called 'Numa Club'. And once you pick the place, then I'll automatically place people in that house since nearly all the slots of Anubis are filled and all slots are filled for girls. Kay?

TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS RP!

~Nikki

1/29/2011 #14
alex.pyres

I want Patricia :D

And if Forrest Tarvers doesn't want to make a guy character, I have one...

1/29/2011 #15
alex.pyres

I mean. Forest Tarvers creator.

1/29/2011 #16
Nicolette May Summers

Well, there're two guys slots left so ... you can anyway.

1/30/2011 #17
alex.pyres

so...should I just post the resume? ^^;; sorry, I'm new at this

1/30/2011 #18
Nicolette May Summers

Yep! Post your OC's resume! Fill it out, post it, aaand we'll see where this takes us!

1/31/2011 #19
alex.pyres

Ok...sorry if this is kind of sucky/ish. Yeah.

CHARACTER RESUME:

Name: Cole Orion

Description: A loner who secretly likes to be around people, but won't pretend to be someone else to get friends, and doesn't feel the need to be surrounded by people either. Also pretty smart, gets A's and high B's mostly, doesn't always do hw but normally does.

Personality: A shy kid. More of a dark, cynical outlook on life in general. Surprisingly really polite to adults, and doesn't swear. Not really the type that tries to stand out, but doesn't try to fit in either. Pretty nice guy in general, but doesn't talk a whole lot around people he doesn't know. When around friends, he can joke around and laughs a lot, and can be more of himself around people he simply knows- not necessarily good friends.

Appearance: Dark hair that's always messed up and straggly, giving kind of a wild look, but serious dark eyes Not especially thin or heavy, or muscular, 6'0. Narrow face, almost always looks tired, normally either serious look or frowning in normal circumstances (not around friends).

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Anubis house

Previous Country: Britain

Why here: Parents wanted him to go to some rich kid school, because he didn't try to fit in and be popular with the private school kids he was in. He didn't want to and they fought a lot. Their alternative was to send him to the "Anubis House" which was supposed to straighten him out.

Flaws: Procrastinator, used to have depression from being lonely, has ADHD and OCD, doesn't really know how to act around people he doesn't know, pretty self conscious at times, can't dance. Slight insomnia.

Strengths: Academics, is good at soccer, can play the piano (but not sing…), computers, chess, and math.

Other: Not connected by blood to any of the characters.

1/31/2011 #20
confusinglove

Name:Cassie Rose Anderson

Description:A singer and a actor,but her mom and dad wants her to go to a school.She is pretty smart,gets A's or B's because when she was little her mom is a teacher and her dad is a doctor,so her mom would teach her and so will her dad.

Personality:Loud,not shy,crazy in a good way,friendly,and is very funny.

Appearance:Has sandy blond hair with sea green/icy blue eyes,she can't tell what color they are.Medium height and has tan skin.(Looks like:

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume):Isis House

Previous Country:U.S.A

Why here:Because her mom used to go here and so did her dad,also her mom and dad wants her to go to a better school.

Flaws:Always get in trouble,can't cook,has cancer,also sometimes have dyslexia,and hates it when someone mess with her,so she would beat them up.

Strengths:Loves to read,sing,dance,basketball and draw.Great at football and baseball even though it a guy sport.Have great fighting skills also.

Other:She always carry a leather bag with her full of books(Bag: and a belt full of weapons(Belt: wears a locket that her grandpa made for her.(Locket: likes to be call Cass or Soda pop.Has a pair of headphone around her neck at all time.

2/1/2011 . Edited 2/14/2011 #21
Dragon loving Bookworm

OK!

Name: Sonya Johnson

Description:Sonya is a tall, slim Asian girl who is catlike in her nature.

Personality: Sonya is very secretive and has a hard time fitting in, but she doesn't care.(The absolute opposite of me, except the not caring part :))

Appearance: Sonya is a tall Asian girl and is very skinny. Her shiny dark brown hair glitters mysteriously.

Lives Where: Bastet

Previous Country: Asia.

Why here: Sonya's parents finally gave in to he pleas to go to a British boarding school.

Flaws: Sonya's flaw is her inability to make friends.

Strengths: Sonya is agile and a good fighter, much like a cat.

Other:Sonya co (mysteriously) talk to cats!

2/1/2011 #22
Dragon loving Bookworm

oops! I meant can!

2/1/2011 #23
NotSoSweetAndInnocentAnymore

CHARACTER RESUME:

Name:Katherine DeSousa

Description:Mostly happy, can have those moody moments, sometimes daydreams

Personality:Her favorite color is black and sarcastic Katherine's favorite things in the world are hoop earrings, skin-tight jeans, and telling people off. And boys. And if any girls cross her, she's not afraid to involve her fists, either.

Appearance:Dark brunette, wavy down past shoulders, brown eyes, mostly always smiling, curvy and toned, flexible

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume):atum

Why here:It was Katherine choice to go because she wanted to meet new people

Flaws:Slight temper

Strengths:Loves to read,sing,dance

Other:nickname is kat

2/2/2011 #24
xxallisonxx

Okay, so here's my HOA OC. :)

Name: Skye Luxor Yael

Description: (about 5'5-ish) (golden-flax colored hair) (deep, ocean blue eyes) (peachy pink lips) (slightly curvy) (cream-colored skin)

Personality:

1) Generally friendly, but not afraid to stick up for herself or her friends and family

2) Good sense of humor and can make anyone laugh, though sometimes can overdue it

3) Very smart, but gets distracted pretty easily

4) Kind of private, which makes it harder for her to make friends

5) Vegetarian and loves her some animals :)

Lives Where? : Ma'at House, which means the club name would be Taam (pronounced 'Tom')

Previous Country: Raised in Ukraine, but born in the US

Why Here: Because her parents are divorced, she decided she wanted to live with her mom in England.

Flaws:

1) Becomes self-concious when surrounded by unfamiliar people

2) Easily upset, even if it's just a sad story about poverty in Africa

Strengths:

1) Writing- it's her life, and she hopes to be an author after she graduates

2) Gardening- she likes and respects nature, so it only makes sense that she's able to grow flowers and fruits very well

3) Smiling and Laughing- despite weather or situation, she's usually seen smiling or laughing lightly

Other:

1) She has a sister and brother who are still living with their dad. She's constantly writing to them.

2) Her nickname is 'Sly'.

3) Speaks Russian quite well.

**So yeah, that about wraps up Skye. Hope ya like her. :)**

2/3/2011 . Edited 2/5/2011 #25
Nicolette May Summers

Creators of Cassie, Sonya, Katherine and Sky:

MAY I PLEASE PUT YOU IN THE SAME HOUSE? YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM THE ONES YOU ORIGINALLY WANTED YOUR CHARACTERS TO BE IN: BASTET, AMUN, ISIS, MA'AT.

PLEASE DECIDE TOGETHER. OTHERWISE YOUR MYSTERY WON'T START.

ALSO! I will be posting the 'Anubis House' section of this RP. So ... watch for it! It's the RP for the section "Anubis House". Okay? JUST the people who claimed characters from the show or made their own Anubis house characters. Okay? I'll be starting the other sections once we get some guys in. Do you guys mind CREATING some more guys? I mean, what fun is a house without guys? NO ROMANCE! That would suck. Anywho ... please help me out!

2/4/2011 #26
Nicolette May Summers

ONE MORE THING!

NEW SECTION OF RESUME:

Crush?!:

SO ... anyone in your house you have a crush on? Want to be with? Fill it out! Here's the resume for the crush area.:

NAME:

CRUSH:

NAME OF CRUSH:

CRUSH'S CREATOR:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS (Just a crush, a serious crush, dating [if so, get permission from the character's creator. I really rather'd you didn't pick this one though. We all want to see how this relationship starts!]):

And that's it! SIMPLE AS THAT!

So ... get back to me ASAP!

2/4/2011 #27
confusinglove

I have a question,how many characters can you make?

2/4/2011 #28
mirage888

Name: Desi Geraci

Crush: Amber Millington

Crush's creator: Um.... the HoA writers heehee

Relationship status: Flirting

2/4/2011 #29
Nicolette May Summers

You can make as many RP characters as you can handle. Don't make just all girls. Make some guys, too.

2/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Nicolette May Summers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member