House of Anubis Discussion, CHALLENGES & ROLEPLAY!
This is for HoA fans to participate by creating OC's and maybe just even discussing the show. It can also serve as a Roleplaying Forum as well! We hope you join! Also, fanfic challenges will be posted! Rest is inside ...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Nicolette May Summers

NAME: Caroline Rainhale

CRUSH: Yes

NAME OF CRUSH: Cole Orion

CRUSH'S CREATOR: alex.pyres (hope you don't mind. She's mainly crushing from afar ...)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS (Just a crush, a serious crush, dating [if so, get permission from the character's creator. I really rather'd you didn't pick this one though. We all want to see how this relationship starts!]): Serious Crush (he doesnn't know)

2/4/2011 #31
confusinglove

Name:Mike Anderson

Description:A bit of lonely because he always have to stay by himself,so he would cook,read and do alot of other stuff when he is lonely.Pretty smart because he spents most of his time reading,but don't call him a nerd or you will have to call 911.

Personality:lonely,wise,funny when you get to know him,nice unless you are being a j*** to him,and a little creepy

Appearance:Has sandy blond hair with sea green and also pretty tall for a 16 year old.

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume):Doesn't know yet.

Previous Country:India because he is training there to find his inner self.

Why here:He got a schoolarship to here and his "mom and dad" want him to meet some new people.

Flaws:Has depression and ADHD.

Strengths:Good at fighting,basketball,and football.

Other:Has a sister named Cassie Anderson,but they don't know each other because he was given away when he was just born.

2/5/2011 . Edited 2/5/2011 #32
confusinglove

NAME:Mike Anderson

CRUSH:Yes

NAME OF CRUSH:Skye Luxor Yael

CRUSH'S CREATOR:xxallisonxx

RELATIONSHIP STATUS (Just a crush, a serious crush, dating [if so, get permission from the character's creator. I really rather'd you didn't pick this one though. We all want to see how this relationship starts!]):Just a little crush.

2/5/2011 #33
Nicolette May Summers

THERE IS:

1 SLOT LEFT

FOR ANUBIS HOUSE. IT'S A GUY SLOT.

EVERYONE WHO'S NOT IN ANUBIS IS NOW IN THE MA'AT HOUSE!

I'll list them soon.

2/5/2011 #34
confusinglove

Okay.

2/5/2011 #35
BrokenBridge

Yeah I already changed it from Anubis to Hapy.

2/5/2011 #36
alex.pyres

Yeah it's fine I didn't really have any other ideas who he'd like. So he doesn't know that she has a crush on him then?

2/5/2011 #37
alex.pyres

So for the roleplay in Anubis House how far did the mystery get solved? (e.g. Is Joy back, Victor alive, etc etc?)

2/5/2011 #38
Nicolette May Summers

Yeah. Caroline has a crush on him ... he doesn't know.

OH! THE MYSTERY! Totally forgot! Okay ... well ... let's see ... They have NOT found Joy yet. Victor is alive. No treasure. Basically where we're at in the show right now ... yup! Hope that helped!

I posted the actual Anubis House section. For the people living in Anubis. Yeah ... check it out!

2/5/2011 #39
alex.pyres

Haha alright then.

So do we get to make up clues for the mystery? And do OC's get to be in Sibuna (later).

2/5/2011 #40
Nicolette May Summers

Yes and yes!

They'll be able to join Sibuna soon enough.

We get to make clues, too! So yup!

2/5/2011 #41
xxallisonxx

So, about the crush...

I don't know if I'm going to give her one right now or whether I'm just going to let one develop, as one usually does in a story.

I think it'd be a nice challenge to see how a crush develops. :)

Yay or Nay?

~Stay Lovely~

xxallisonxx

2/5/2011 #42
Nicolette May Summers

RULE CHANGE! PAY ATTENTION!

***IMPORTANT!***

Rule change:

ALL CHARACTERS SUBMITTED WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO TO ANUBIS HOUSE! SO YOU'RE ALL IN IT! JUST TO BLOCK CONFUSION. THEY ADDED A LOT MORE SPACE AND A TON MORE PEOPLE CAN BE AT ANUBIS. GOT IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

ANSWER THIS IMPORTANT RULE CHANGE IF YOU DO GET IT.

ANSWER WITH THIS WORD:

Whatchabajahabaja

NAH! Just kidding. You don't have to answer with that long word. Just answer with "okay" and whatever notes/thoughts/ideas/questions you have with it!

~Nikki

2/8/2011 #43
confusinglove

Okay.

2/8/2011 #44
Dragon loving Bookworm

Okay

2/8/2011 #45
alex.pyres

Oops...wrong forum. And okay :D

2/8/2011 . Edited 2/8/2011 #46
Dragon loving Bookworm

(Italics mean cat speak)

Sonya: Sonya sat, cross legged, in the Anubis House common room. Her back was to the door as she stared intently at a black cat sitting across from her. All her friends back in Asia found this position difficult, but Sonya folded her legs up easily as she listened to the tales of Anubis House from the cat. There is also this club they call Sibuna ,and they are trying to rightfully discover the treasure we have protected for ages. Please help them. "I shall" vowed Sonya, not noticing she spoke aloud.

2/8/2011 #47
Nicolette May Summers

GUYS! THERE'S ANOTHER TOPIC/SPOT ON THIS FORUM FOR THE ACTUAL ROLEPLAYING. THIS IS JUST THE PLACE FOR THE CHARACTERS, ALRIGHT?

2/9/2011 #48
xxallisonxx

'Kay.

That's a good idea. :)

I was getting confused as to how we were going to be keeping up with all of the houses, but with just

AnUbIs,

it'll be easier.

~Stay Lovely~

xxallisonxx

2/9/2011 . Edited 2/9/2011 #49
FabinaxJara-SiBuNa

Yea, so i figured, since my characters gonna be IN the story, I should enter her resume. I'm also gonna add a resume for her crush, who doesn't technically have to live in Anubis 'cause it i getting REALLY crowded!

CHARACTER RESUME:

Name: Nicole 'Nikki' Elizabeth Allan

Description: She's got dark brown, almost black curly hair normally worn down, in a high bun, or in a low side pony. She's got big hazel eyes and a bright smile.

Personality:She's shy but fun. She wont let anyone stand in her way. She's heaedstrong and great at pranking...but sometimes she can go a bit to far, so try and stay on her good side ;)

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Anubis

Previous Country: America

Why here: Because she basically blew up her old boarding school in a science prank gone wrong.

Flaws:She's really bad at hiding her emotions,and she doesnt have one athletic bone in her body.

Strengths: She's EXTREMELY intelligent. Like I'm talking mastermind here. She's good with her sense of directions and knows what to do or say at exactly the riht time

Other: She sings and plays the piano and guitar really well, but she doesn't think she is so she doesn't real show it off much. Except one time when her friends in Americ forced herto enter the talent show at their school. That was the only time though.

Crush: Seth McLean

Crush's creator: ME!

Relationship status: It's a love/hate kind of thing

Character Resume dos!:

Name: Seth McLean

Description:He's tall, about 5'10, has tan skin and big blue eyes. He has blonde hair that is either wavy, or brushed straight. Perfect smile that could make a girl faint in seconds.

Personality: Kind of cocky about himself sometimes, but at others he could be a very genuine and caring person. He likes to make others laugh and would waste no time for the ultimate pranking oppurtunity with Alfie and Jerome. P

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Anubis if it's not too crowded, otherwise, then Thoth, Isis, or Osiris

Previous Country: England

Why here: His parents died when he was 6, his new step-parents wanted him gone, so they sent him to the boarding school (to which he got a scholarship) without even bothering to contact him.

Flaws: He thinks to highly of himself and can cause people to get irritated with him quickly.

Strengths:Sneaky, can pull a prank, cheat, do just about anthing without getting caught. Also, he's pretty smart. That's how he got the scholarship for the boarding school

Other: Extremely good at Soccer Bastketball and Skateboarding.

CRUSH: Nikki Allan

Crush's creator: ME!!!!

Relationship Status: Its a lovhate kind of thing

OK those are my characters, if it's ok for me to use Seth in Anubis, let me know ASAP, k? THANKS! 3333

2/9/2011 #50
NotSoSweetAndInnocentAnymore

'Kay.

That's a good idea. :)

I was getting confused as to how we were going to be keeping up with all of the houses, but with just

AnUbIs,

it'll be easier. oh im the Creators of Katherine

2/12/2011 #51
darkblack03

Name: Cameron Svyiss

Description: one of those nice but really funny guys, just kind of average but i think he's cute ^^'

personality: sweet with a sense of humor, sarcastic at times but serious when he needs to be, caring, and he can draw really good

Appearance: messy reddish brown hair, pale green eyes

lives in: anubis i guess because everyone is now...

previous country: England ( i love brits ^^)

here because his parents don't really have time for the poor guy so they shipped him off to boaring school

Flaws: has kind of a need for attention because his parents ignore him, a little hot- tempered

Strengths: kind, knows when to stop, senses when some thing's wrong and can help you through it.

other: like i said before he can draw really well!

2/13/2011 #52
darkblack03

umm, sorry i was just wondering if we had to wait for character approval before begginging RP or if we can just start? if we have to be approved, please tell me quickly wheather Cam's been approved or not ^^

2/13/2011 #53
Nicholette Kingston

Name: Tessa "Tess" Jenison

Description: blonde locks, blue eyes, and a California tan. petite (only 5'1")

Personality: can act "blonde" at times, but is actually very studious and serious about school. Is known for her harsh temper. She's bossy, loud, and, at times, full of herself. However, she can keep a secret to the grave, knows her friends (and is always ALWAYS there to help them), and can be the nicest person you know if you're nice to her first.

Appearance: see above!

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Im pretty sure everyone goes to Anubis house now haha

Previous Country: CA of the US

Why here: Exchange Program- 1 year transfer

Flaws: Extremely honest, much to confident

Strengths: Her intelligence

Other: Crushing on Jerome majorly!

Isn't really the biggest fan of Patricia. Probably because they clash in ideology.

Has a photographic memory.

2/28/2011 #54
Wandering Jay

Hola! If things are still going on around here, I'd love to be a part of this RP!

Name: Gabrielle "Gaby" Dally

Personality: Gabrielle is a smart, studious girl who firmly believes in the power of education. She is an avid reader and loves demonstrating her smarts to people who might not believe how brilliant she is. Gaby is a horrible liar, but she's good at reading other people and can usually figure out what they're feeling from their eyes.

Appearance: Gaby has short, strawberry blond hair that she almost always has pulled back with two barrettes. She has freckles all over her body and tanned skin. Gaby is also a little on the short side, but she plays volleyball to stay is shape.

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Isis

Previous Country: The US. Specifically, Washington, D.C.

Why here: She convinced her parents to ship her off to boarding school in England because of the superior teaching facilities. Gaby believes that she'll have more opportunities in Europe than she would in America.

Flaws: She's a terrible liar, as mentioned before, and can be stuck-up. Gaby also has a tendency to antagonize those around her.

Strengths: Gaby is very smart and easily figures things out. She also is a pretty fast runner from volleyball, the only sport she plays.

Other: Gabrielle is often referred to as "Gaby" by her parents, both of whom are doctors.

1/4/2012 #55
judeadamsfoster

I don't know how this works, but I'm just going to make a character for Osiris house.

Name: Lilly Moon

Description:

Personality: Nice, loud, hyper, bubbly, really social

Appearance: Long long brown hair, sea green eyes, olive skin

Lives Where? (List of dorms after resume): Osiris

Previous Country: Austrailia

Why here: Her mother wanted to give her a good education

Flaws: scared of a lot of things, like the dark, dying, spiders, etc. is kind of annoying.

Strengths: She can swim amazingly, and can play guitar.

Other:

6/5/2012 #56
Cody19
Name: Bree Tanner Age: 16 Gender: Girl Discription: Ivory skin,big pretty blue eyes,jet black wavy hair with bangs,skinny. She enjoys reading. She is a member of sibuna. Personality: sweet and kind but sometimes her temper can get the best of her Previous Country: america Why here: she got a scholarship and her mom moved to england with her boyfriend Flaws: she is really clumsy but when she dances she is the opposite Strengths: english, reading, acting, singing, dancing Other: she can control the elements Crush: eddie miller Besties: kt and nina
8/21/2013 #57
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Nicolette May Summers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member