Left 4 Dead: Survival of the Skilled
Use every skill at your disposal to ensure your survival, and ultimately the survival of humanity. Roleplay forum with an emphasis on well-written posts.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Foxsoul

Standard BS. Name, rank, serial... Wait, no, this is an RP. K, here's how to do it.

Name: Michael Fox

Place of Birth: Virginia, United States

Rank/Nickname: Gunnery Sergeant/Gunny

Branch of Military (if applicable): USMC SpecFor

Weapons: M4, dual 9mm suppressed pistols

Fighting style: Hold the line!

Background: Special Forces Non-Commisioned Officer, trained in coordinating a vast variety of skill sets and abilities. Was aware of possible ramifications of certain experiments, but couldn't prove anything till now. Not that there's anybody left in a position to do jackshit about it.

Important notes: Weapons must be accurate. If your character wields the Combat Rifle, otherwise known as a SCAR-H, it will be fully automatic. Likewise, an M16 will be three-shot burst. A fully-automatic M16 is called an M4. This is how these weapons are in real life. If you post a weapon I do not know of, give me a link to a webpage explaining its details.

In addition, the ranks within publicly-known military organizations will also be closely scrutinized. If you don't wanna deal with the issues surrounding rank, make up a military organization or describe yourself as a mercenary or civilian.

1/24/2011 #1
Cheapy Mc. Cheaps

name:justin klein

place of birth:bay city, Michigan,united states

rank/nickname: M.r. shades

branch of military: none,hes a mercenary.

weapons: Dual M1911 pistols, a combat knife

fighting specializes in close up combat

background: he was a mercenary for hire for quite a few years,very deadly,his victims called him "mr. shades" because of the mirrored sunglasses he always wore and still wears,hiding his cold gaze. not much else is known about him,hes very secretive.

2/1/2011 #2
Foxsoul

Approved. For future members, assume your character is approved until I state otherwise.

2/1/2011 #3
Cheapy Mc. Cheaps

so we gonna wait for more ppl or when do we start?

2/1/2011 #4
Foxsoul

Depends. You wanna start out with our characters meeting, just them, or you want them to meet in the middle of a firefight with others helping out?

2/3/2011 #5
Cheapy Mc. Cheaps

i dont know,id like to start because ussually if i wait to long i forget about the rp

2/3/2011 #6
AzuraNoir
Can I join? The other forum died. T-T
2/5/2011 #7
Foxsoul
@Mouse: Sure. I don't believe in private RPs. Whip up a profile and get stuck in.↓@Wesker: K, I'll go ahead and get started.
2/8/2011 #8
SarcasticSpy

Name: Kevin James

Place Of Birth: New Mexico, United States

Nickname: Spade

Weapons: Colt 1911's, butterfly knife

Fighting Style: Run N' Gun.

Backround: A drifter for the most part, Kevin ran from most of his problem's in his life. He values fitness and run's daily, well with exception of zombie's.

He Excels at running and shooting, Never holding the line.

2/9/2011 #9
Foxsoul
@kzxkx: Welcome aboard. Pre-approval confirmed.
2/11/2011 #10
Malspar

Is it still good to join or has this died?

3/3/2011 #11
Foxsoul
It's slow. Or on the brink of dying. Please jump in, though.
3/3/2011 #12
Queen Overlord

Can I make an infected character?

7/19/2011 #13
Forum Moderators: Foxsoul
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member