Ut Sermo
A place to talk...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
pjstillnoon

the saga might be over for a while, so to whet your appetites in between, to help with those with drawls, and to make you all smile when you wake up this april fools, there's another short multi for you!

PJ xxx

3/31/2011 . Edited 4/15/2011 #1
LolaRedMuse

what u got here?

a tv show fic? awesomeeee! no1 has ever done that around here, im pretty sure... not in that format. COOL!

i do remember that plot that i came up with n was way tooo lazy to write... jjjaaa! i even remember offering it to... HSS, i think n she said that she would rather pass cos she was working on something else at the time that was pretty time n energy consuming as it was... but she liked the idea tho... thank god u got ur talented lil fingers on it, cos otherwise it would have never seen the light of fanfinet n it would have been such a shame cos i really think that that storyline has a loooot of 'killer' potential...

thanks for posting again for ur eager groupies. u rock!

ps: will rev later cos im on dinner tiems now :)

3/31/2011 . Edited 3/31/2011 #2
Cloe83

It's always a pleasure when my mail box announces a PJ alert. Will read/review later because I'm working now.

Welcome back, PJ. That day without any new chapter from you was not a good day. :-)

4/1/2011 #3
pjstillnoon

Dr. Callian

Topic:SHE'S GONE

ok, after my tantrum tiems on C4's killer rev n only cos i sense the end of the story is near i will say this:

this plot is way too tricky. way too complex. it requires a master writing touch like urs for it to truly work n not fall short in its killer potential. a master touch i lack of, so im extremely glad for having given it to u n ur Midas touch. As far as im concerned this story is right up there, alongside Requiem n Burns. And on top of that, the fact that this is a whole new genre for u n a new way of writing fics, it makes it all the more meaningful, cos u stepped outta ur comfort zone n tried something else, something new. something u n no other writer on ffnet did till now, which is the TV format thingy. -well, im not soooo sure about the 'no other writer on ffnet'-, cos i havent read each n every single fic ever posted here, i have only partly explored this fandom n barely even touched other 2 fandoms, but i never read something like this before n that speaks volumes about it originality n novelty n i wouldnt b too surprised if this whole new territory u r exploring starts trending on ffnet sooner than later, like other things u tried in the past trended as well. i would b delighted if that happens. n im more than delighted with this new way u n ur secret lil Muse came up with of sharing with us, ur groupies, ur awesome killer tiems :) more pls!

PS: this killer baby is soooo going right to the TO READ topic, right about now n thats that.

Reply Edit . Report Abuse . Ban User . Lock Topic . Pin Topic . Delete Topic .«1hr 56mins ago . Edited 1hr 50mins ago #1 pjstillnoon

as always, thank you doc :) i dont have anything more to say than that. its good for me to know that you recognise the complexity of the story, not the plot (well that too), but specific word choice, and the way information is revealed to the audience, the imagery, those kinds of things (talking about your last review too); the strategy and emotion and complexity of people..

i was and kind of still am, quite a bit nervous about this fic. i felt the subject matter would turn people off from reading...

im extremely interested in continuing to write in this style. not necessarily murder but the 'episode' format. so speak out fandom, if you have ideas or suggestions, i'm keen...

thank you again :)

PS moved due to housekeeping issues :)

4/4/2011 #4
CommonFlower

Hey ;) Just wanted to say that I have to agree with doc and that this story is really quiet heavy, but you do it so well. It is really fantastic!

I also dreamed of it! (I know, right?) Well, I dreamed that you uploaded like.. 10 Chapters in one day (That is truly just dream-thinking lol!). And that in this one Gillian got blinded. Well, you know. I am lucky she isn't in your story.

So good, I can't pick out one sentence and say "This is good", ugh. The whole Chapters (and so the whole Fic) is!

Well done, PJ! I think you don't have to be nervous at all! Look there are so many "new" reviewer!

4/4/2011 #5
LolaRedMuse

C5 KILLER REV EDITING TIEMS:

ok, so, W** is this?

Sorry english language, i had typed something else n then decided to rephrase n then grammar just got killed in the process... ooops! lol!

"You think I stabbed her?" well Cal... i think that on some level... u did. u did f*** stabbed her in the back n now shes fight for her life for that lil stunt of urs, but yes, Miller has the wrong guys, once again, which does NOT make u innocent Cal, u carry ur fair share of guilt n she better live so u can beg for her forgiveness! u heard that PJ? like i said: 'ooops' :)

what i actually meant was:"You think I stabbed her?" well Cal... i think that on some level... u did. u did f*** stab her in the back n now shes fighting for her life cos of that lil stunt of urs, but yes, Miller has the wrong guy, once again, which does NOT make u innocent Cal, u carry ur fair share of guilt n she better live so u can beg for her forgiveness! u heard that PJ?

*BONUS TRACK FOR MISS PJ:

this is what this whole fic makes me think about:

some1, whose opinion i value a lot, said the other day, while we were discussing this killer fic:

'one side of him thinks she could have done it while another is appalled that she could even contemplate it'

-i agree, so i said:-

'the Q is: which side is right? we all (the readers), know which. BUT he doubts. That`s the premise, the bottom line. N then, the redemption comes when he decides to re-play the L word card. Although, at this point Gill has already beenback stabbed-which fits the whole theme of the fic oh so well!- n shes bleeding to death BUT, ironically, HIS blood is what saves her, what brings her back to life. Summing up: AWESOME S***!'

4/4/2011 . Edited by pjstillnoon, 4/4/2011 #6
Cloe83

This discussion started on the Munchkin topic but I'll reply here since the story has its own topic.

Your new story... It´s a really brave subject to write about, the murder. I think Cal will have problems with his assumption that his best friend could be the murderer. I think his loyalty will be tested. And it was tested in a way. In this story they both need to find a way to be best friends again. Or more. To trust each other. To find the truth. And it´s something that Cal will have to do alone. Not with Gillian by his side. I think Gillian will have problems with being on Cal´s side again. Because he destroyed her trust.Totally agree on that. I think this story has all the potential to become a new saga, you know. Because the damage is indeed there and neither of them will be able to dismiss it that easily. It will take time and effort from both of them. I'd love to see the process leading to them coping with that and trying to find a new balance. They will have to build a new kind of relationship and go through much struggle, together and alone. Think about that, PJ.

Cal shows serious trust issues in this story and that's something he will have to deal with now or he could end up losing more people in his life. I'm sure Gillian knows that and even understand the reasons behind it but I think she'll be deeply hurt by his behaviour even if he loves her and saved her life. I'd love to see more.

4/5/2011 #7
LolaRedMuse

ok, so, obviously i had to screw up somehow my rev on C6, so i could bi*c* about the lack of EDIT button on the revs... obviously!

so, when i said:'omg! this moment is gold! its such a simple gesture n yet so intense n soooo meaningful! n the fact that it happens on a mirror n not actually face to face its metaphorically fitting. cos they both still feel burden by everything that just went down. he has his guilt to deal with n she has her own set of 'issues' that this whole bloody situation just brought up. like Cal's marriage ending because of her or what he feels for her n the fact that she didnt make it on time to save Zoe, unlike Cal who did make it on time to her. n also the undeniable fact that when u face death u have this sudden awareness of all the things u should have done n said while u were alive n kicking, which luckily she still is. things like telling the love of ur life that his love is far from unrequited for instance... all those issues r now burdening her n shes will have to do something about them sooner than later. shes more than aware now because of the back stab, which is totally ironic, to say the least... WOW! AWESOME S***!'the actual part that i was reviewing was:

("Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we just call it even?"

Cal looks up to find her watching him in the mirror. Her blue eyes are wide and serious and he can see hurt and gratefulness in her expression. He nods.)

ok?, ok then.

thats it.

ps: i have wet dreams about that fuc*ki*g EDIT button, i swear!!! Fu*k!!!

4/5/2011 . Edited 4/5/2011 #8
pjstillnoon

ok, so here's something i hadn't considered before that is worth noting:

its such a simple gesture n yet so intense n soooo meaningful! n the fact that it happens on a mirror n not actually face to face its metaphorically fitting. cos they both still feel burden by everything that just went down. he has his guilt to deal with n she has her own set of 'issues' that this whole bloody situation just brought up. like Cal's marriage ending because of her or what he feels for her n the fact that she didnt make it on time to save Zoe, unlike Cal who did make it on time to her.

the mirror thing was really interesting. but also the idea of gillian failing to get to zoe but cal getting to gillian in time...

love that you draw parallels in my work that i had no idea were even there :)

4/6/2011 #9
pjstillnoon

Topic:Impact

I'm very excited you are all excited about the new style of fic. It will be a saga in its own unique way.

Favest review so far:)

Chapter: 1 From: Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 1) I'M SOOOOO EXCITED YOU'RE BACK SO SOON! 2) I love that you're writing another fic in episode style! The last one was amazing! I feel like I'm ACTUALLY watching the show! 3) Chapter Favorite:::: "Cal looks over his shoulder at Gillian and then back to the visitor. " -This line is SO in character for him! He does that all the time. I love how well you know the characters and portray them so perfectly! *standing ovation* .«Apr 10th, 8:44pm #1

4/15/2011 . Edited 4/18/2011 #10
pjstillnoon

just for the record, cos i've hurt muse's feelings (and that just won't do!), muse helped me on 'impact'. and i didn't acknowledge it cos... i forgot (which is so lousy) and i was sleepy cos of my new job routine (which is a convenient excuse) and as you can tell, i was a little out of sorts when posting that fic (the brain f*** with the out of order chapters)

so thank you muse for your help and company. even if its simply being a sounding board for me to bounce ideas off of, i appreciate you :) (we cool now? i hope we are)

love from

PJ

4/20/2011 #11
LolaRedMuse

i sooo knew it! my spidy senses told me so from the teaser... i should have bet $ on it. damnit!

4/20/2011 . Edited 4/20/2011 #12
Cloe83

I would so kick Cal's a*s right now! lol

4/20/2011 #13
LolaRedMuse

chapts 2 n 3 already out there? man! i'll pull a lil double feat 2nite then, n tomorrow when C4 happens i'll take care of that 1. i blame the lacks of EM alerts cos even tho i fixed it on fanfinet it hasnt taken effect yet, cos it seems to b under maintenance or something... :(

PS: whatever!

4/20/2011 #14
pjstillnoon

seeing as i haven't actually named one of the fics in this series, i thought i would stick to tradition... and let someone else name the last one too. and seeing as i have made many friends through this site/the fandom, i thought i might be fitting to open it up to you all and have you suggest some titles. if you want to, that is...

so, yes its the last one, but i dont want to give away any of what will happen so suggest away and we'll see what you come up with and if one of them fits. otherwise randomness will abound!

read you around?

5/23/2011 #15
Forum Moderators: pjstillnoon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member