The Original Ranger Teams Forum
Want to promote your original ranger teams? Or do you want to post an idea for an original team? If so, this is your forum. To all visitors, if you want to be involved in the forum, go ahead and introduce yourself in the Introductions Thread.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Michelle the Editor

Because at least two of us have mentioned having them.

I've just got the one for Power Rangers: Scripture. The point it changes is that either the Rangers have always been more clearly Christian-related. Zordon was an angel, Rita's powers were more clearly diabolical, and so on. (I've got a growing idea that Zordon is to Power Rangers what Aslan is to Narnia), or there haven't been any Power Rangers before now.

Edit: I am unsure whether or not I'll actually use this universe, both because it might not be necessary and, as shown below, there are a few other, more intriguing universes available.

10/1/2011 . Edited 1/16/2013 #1
WolfsbaneX

Since there has been comfirmation that RPM did in fact take place in a separate universe, I'm just piggy-backing on this idea. Atomic Force takes place after RPM, Beasts of Myth after Jungle Fury. Fan Force, of course, is set in the real world.

10/22/2011 #2
roveryear11

O.R.E takes place between Jungle Fury and Samurai, but an upcoming fanfic of mine may also be in alternate universe.

11/27/2011 #3
Michelle the Editor

I like filling in those Rangerless year gaps as well.

11/27/2011 #4
roveryear11

I think I'm going to have Folk Heroics been an alternate universe where technology never advanced past the early 1900s. I would like to experiment with coming up with zords that aren't so high-tech, yet still effective.

11/27/2011 #5
Michelle the Editor

...That sounds awesome. I've done a little tweaking with Zords, but nothing that creative!

11/27/2011 #6
StoryTyper2

Shining Lights (My first PR fanfic) takes place in an alternate universe at the same time as Samurai

2/25/2012 #7
Michelle the Editor

Hello, welcome to the forum! Expect a review from me soon.

2/25/2012 #8
DChan87
I'm writing Power Rangers GPX. It's a much more intense look at Power Rangers, sort of a hybrid deconstruction and reconstruction. I have two parts, part 1 and Part 2. Part 2 is the current part. I just updated it yesterday. It takes place in an independent universe, so it goes here. I got 16 chapters in Part 1 and 11 chapters so far in Part 2. Please give it a look, I'm desperate for reviews.
3/11/2012 #9
SSJ-Jolt

I heard about GPX on TvTropes... really must get around to reading it...

4/9/2012 #10
Michelle the Editor

Rumor Legion's been transferred to an alternate universe, designated Delta, in which all male Yellows in the Sentai have male counterparts: Trini, Aisha, Maya, Kelsey, Katie and Taylor.

10/11/2012 #11
WolfsbaneX

Yokai and Team Troubles are both in an alternate universe (hereby dubbed Universe Phi). The canon rangers here function like local heroes, being role models for kids while not actually fighting any real bad guy. The Yokai are the first ranger team of this world, whereas Team Troubles occurs the parallel Mirror World simultaneously, rarely entering Universe Phi's human-inhabited world while in ranger mode. Power Rangers fanfiction exists in this world, similar to "the Power Rangers discover fanfiction" fics.

11/4/2012 #12
Michelle the Editor

Cool, I'll add it to the wiki, Wolf!

11/4/2012 #13
Michelle the Editor

Scratch Rumor Legion again: their universe will be one in which all fan rumors (Scorpion Rain, Jungle Fury's predominantly Asian cast, Devin as a sixth Dino Ranger) are real. Designation: Omicron. If anyone wants to use Delta, please do!

12/4/2012 . Edited 12/4/2012 #14
WolfsbaneX

So, Greek letter named dimensions:

-Alpha

-Beta

-Gamma

-Delta

-Theta

-Iota

-Omicron

-Sigma

-Phi

-Omega

Greek letters remaining:

-Epsilon

-Zeta

-Eta

-Kappa

-Lambda

-Mu

-Nu

-Xi

-Pi

-Rho

-Tau

-Upsilon

-Chi

-Psi

12/12/2012 . Edited 5/8/2013 #15
Michelle the Editor

Theta's been taken for Aura Possession and Global Corps: it's a universe where the Power Rangers are basically fairy tales or legends up until the year 2000.

12/13/2012 . Edited 12/13/2012 #16
Forum Moderators: WolfsbaneX roveryear11, kanna-chan94, SSJ-Jolt, Michelle the Editor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member