Marvel: Different Dimmentions
Invite only. if you come with no invite, Lynn will straight up kill you.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Marvel Meister

Name:

Alias:

Appearence:

Powers:

Bio:

Dimmention:

Other/Trivia: (optional)

Voice actor/actress: (Optional) (personaly I find that if I have a voice of a character in my head it's easier to read but this is optional so ou don't have to)

2/2/2011 . Edited 2/24/2013 #1
Mithos of the blue sky and sea

Name:Roland Julian Wyndham

Alias:High Evolutionary

Appearance:

Abilities: Superhuman intelligence,Telepathy, telekinesis,semi-precognition & mild cosmic awareness,matter & energy manipulation abilities

Bio: A young high schooler and the direct descendant of the original he was hiking in the mountains when a meteor hit the ground he examened it and found out it was actually a space pod he examined it and found out it was a research hub and he activated it it contained the original research of his ancestor and it drove him mad he wanted to bring order to the warring gangs in new york and made himself into a super human using his ancestor's research and Created the Avalon group led by the Wundorgore guard he has a group of mutant half human half aniumals under his command and a large army of robots he has been trying to recruit Spider-Girl into his group.

Dimension:Marvel Future world 2

Differences: of wanting to find a new world to build a utopia for his newly created race and wanting to understand all things he is obsessed with control,controlling all and balancing the world a real god complex.

( )

2/9/2011 #2
Marvel Meister

Dimmention = Ultimate, Amazing, Noir, ect

2/9/2011 #3

Thats the classification for where Spider-Girl is from though and that is where he is from man.

2/9/2011 #4
Marvel Meister

THen say he is from Spider-girl dimmention

2/9/2011 #5

that dimension is known for more then just her like New-Mutant X academy and the Fantastic-5 and the new Avengers its more then just Spider Girl. :3

2/9/2011 #6
Marvel Meister

Just give it a better name since I have no idea what that means

2/9/2011 #7

Marvel future world its like the multiverse thing its a what if future also called future 2 its one of the many possible futures get it? :3

2/9/2011 #8
Marvel Meister

Nope

2/9/2011 #9

its a multiverse thing okay? its like what if Peter married Mary Jane and they had a daughter but that is not cannon so its in another world okay get it?

2/9/2011 #10
Marvel Meister

FIne I'll allow it this time but next time I won't except Future 2 or whatever. Do Spider-Girl or something

2/9/2011 #11

fine,fine geez but thats the name of the actual time line thing.

2/9/2011 #12
Marvel Meister

But this is a Spiderman Rp not a Marvel RP

2/9/2011 #13

I know,I know thats just what its called her actual series is called:The Amazing Spider-Girl.

2/9/2011 #14
Marvel Meister
Just humor an idoit, Mithos
2/9/2011 #15

would you prefer if I edited it and put Amazing Spider Girl?

2/9/2011 #16
Marvel Meister

I'm fine with it this time, just next time put it

2/9/2011 #17

Name: Vick Shroder/The Molten Monster

Appearence: Cracked Skin like the thing and flames like the human torch

Bio: Was out exploring the site of a meteor crash. He came into contact with the meteor permanently mutating him into a strange fire creature. He also went insane.

Abilities: Pyrokenesis, Flight, Enhanced speed, super durability, body emits high levels of hazardous radiation

Dimmention: Amazing

Difference: After he transformed into what he is he became insane and retreated into the mountains. After two explorers startled him he went back to the city and began destroying everything in site.

2/15/2011 #18
Marvel Meister

Maybe take out flight since it makes him overpowered

2/20/2011 #19

He has to be powerful, when Spiderman fights him, Spiderman is going to get his ass handed to him, I mean a total ownage, like in the comics

2/20/2011 #20
Marvel Meister

But overpowered characters aren't fun to RP with so make him less powerful

2/20/2011 #21

Then why do you let that guy who plays Spiderman be overpowered?

2/20/2011 #22
Marvel Meister

JC?

That was a one time deal Spidey won't win like that I promise

Tell ya what how about he can fly but he can't fly that fast, that good?

2/20/2011 #23

Alright, but there better not be no Spiderman god modding. I don't want to see any bullshit like Spiderman taking on the Sinister Six and beating the crap out of them without getting hurt, because Stan Lee would never make something like that.

2/20/2011 #24
Marvel Meister

I know, I know. No god modding for any characters if JC trys something like that again I'll talk to him

2/20/2011 #25
Marvel Meister

You should know that my Spiderman knowledge might not be as good as yours

2/20/2011 #26

Which Spiderman series have you read?

2/20/2011 #27
Marvel Meister

I've...only seen the shows...and played some games....

2/20/2011 #28
Marvel Meister

Name: Hobgoblin

Appearence:

Bio: A company created him to destroy Spiderman, they dug up graves of previews "Goblins". It is unknown if there is a person in there or a machine

Dimmention: 2099

2/20/2011 #29
jcogginsa

Name: Venom

Appearence: an amorphous blob of symbiote

Bio: modified by alchemax, this symbiote has several new powers

Dimmention: 2099

Difference: if the symbiote studies something, it can replicate it

3/8/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Marvel Meister Chibi Cosmo and Dingo, jcogginsa
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member