Second Life
Ever wish you could be a character in Second Life? That you could meet other players, destroy monsters, maybe even meet love along the way? Well, now is your chance! RP as a Second Life player, or be a real character from the manga! Or just chat about it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Blazing Fox

This is where you post if you have a suggestion for a plot, or an idea that you suddenly came up with for it. So...use your brains! :D

2/14/2011 #1
Blazing Fox

So...anyone have any plot ideas for the RP? xD

I may have one...but I'm not sure.

2/14/2011 #2
Legendary Chocobo

I don't really. Because I have little experience in RP plots...or maybe I'm just too interested to know what yours is! Teeeeeelllll meeeeee~ 8U

2/14/2011 #3
Blazing Fox

It's not very good, it's a spontaneous thing. But I shall tell you. :P

You know how, in the manga, assassins are popping up everywhere, trying to kill the Overlords? Well...How about one of them joins them, the person is of the Thief class and has high agility, but has the strength of a warrior. Sora and Spice, and maybe the Priest someone needs to create, sees this as a good chance to have a pretty strong player on their team. The assassin joins, but sometimes mysteriously disappears and comes back a day or two later, he/she was trying to kill Prince. Then, eventually, Prince follows him/her and the assassin accidentally leads them to the team, Spice, Sora, and the Priest. The team is then thought to be the team that wants to kill the Overlords... By now though, the team is pretty strong, not as strong as Odd Squad, but still strong. They are now constantly being chased by Prince's kingdom of outraged fans, Odd Squad too. The team still has no clue what's happening, and tries to tell Odd Squad that they are innocent, but no ones believe them. But...the assassins true purpose is something no one expected, and when he/she tells the team, their eyes are opened to a whole new revelation, one that will change Second Life forever...

What do you think? :)

2/14/2011 #4
Legendary Chocobo

O.O *blink blink* Whoa.

AWESOME. Perhaps it's just my lack of skill when it comes to creating plots, but that sounds really cool. But how'll we figure out who RPs who? Or will we both RP it, but it's just never from the assassin's POV?

...We really need more people -.-

But anyway, that's a really awesome plot. We'll have to figure out how we could work that out. And..stuff. Yeah. :)

2/14/2011 #5
Blazing Fox

Thanks~ :DD

Oh yeah... I forgot about that part. We do need more people... You think that people would join, there are a lot of 1/2 Prince fans on Fanfiction. Maybe some people just aren't social... Either that, or I'll just PM the people who reviewed my 1/2 Prince story to join. xD

2/14/2011 #6
Lightning Blade

Hi, guys! May I join your PR? I'm not sure how to start with my character, but I'll create him and pleae let me know what you think! :D

By the way, awesome idea! Love the plot! ;D

2/18/2011 #7
Lightning Blade

Opps, sorry, I meant RP, not PR... xD

2/18/2011 #8
Blazing Fox

Of course you can join! We need as many people as we can get! :DD

Thanks~ :)

2/18/2011 #9
BitterMagic

PR reminds me of the Prince Revolution site p'=

6/8/2011 #10
Blazing Fox

Oh yeah, the site where they have the novel version of 1/2 Prince. Nice site. ^_^

6/8/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: Blazing Fox
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member