School of Nightmare Roleplay
Lately, random students have been having strange connected dreams during the nighttime at school. Is it coincidence or not?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Azure of the Auspicious Rain

"boredom." Takuya said simply. "I'm taking a break from lab raiding. And no, I meant when the Captain ordered you to kill me outside of that hotel."

5/30/2011 #91
ThatGuyWithAFace
"Ah, how forgetful of me," Yuuhi muttered. He had his suspicions of what Manami was up to, so he tried to stall him further. "But let me guess, you haven't found anything usefull on your raids, have you?"
5/30/2011 #92

(gtg, might be back)

"I wish." he sighed.

5/30/2011 #93
KazeShana

Mei walked into the room. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked suspiciously.

5/30/2011 #94
ThatGuyWithAFace
"Of course not," Yuuhi sighed with him, also shaking his head. "You said you inured your arms, right? Let me see them."
5/30/2011 #95
Princess of All Cosmos

"Barrier: release!" Manami shouted. The doors and windows slammed shut, and the air in the room changed to a reddish tint. "Restrain," she commanded, and tentacles rose from the floor and wrapped themselves around Takuya and Mei, who Manami had not noticed. "Energy drain. Recycle; feed to barrier."

5/30/2011 #96

"Aww... dang it." Takuya sighed, not resisting. On the corner of his eye, he saw Mei but didn't see anything. "Well? Gonna kill me? I'm ripe for picking."

5/30/2011 #97
Princess of All Cosmos

The tentacles tightened their grip on both of them. "First of all, why did you come here?"

5/30/2011 #98

"Like I said, boredom." he said, not showing any signs of caring about the fact he was possibly in mortal danger. Looking down, he commented "Tentacles? Really? Couldn't you have had metal arms instead? It's kind of creeping me out."

5/30/2011 . Edited 5/30/2011 #99
KazeShana

Mei attempted to cross her arms in annoyance but gave up since the tentacles wouldn't let her. "If your questioning him, why am I tied up too?" she asked, looking annoyed.

5/30/2011 #100
ThatGuyWithAFace
((Rejected! D:))

Yuuhi watched the two trapped inside emotionlessly. It's them or you. Pick already. He commanded himself.

The indecisive bastard risked a look at Mitsu, and instantly his fists were clenched, his throat dry, and he could have sworn his brain had gotten lighter.

5/30/2011 . Edited 5/30/2011 #101

"Probably because she didn't know you were there." Takuya said to her, unaware of the captain's latest orders.

5/30/2011 . Edited 5/30/2011 #102
KazeShana

Mei thought for a while and then looked over at Yuuhi. "Wait...why do you have to kill Takuya?" she asked, recalling what she had heard before entering the room.

5/30/2011 #103

"because I betrayed the captain and went on a murderous rampage across his laboratories trying to find a cure for Dragon DNA." he said blatantly.

5/30/2011 #104
KazeShana

Mei nodded slowly. "So is that our new mission then?"

5/31/2011 #105
Princess of All Cosmos

"Yuuhi. You're the leader, aren't you? It's your job to finish him off." Manami motioned to Takuya.

5/31/2011 #106
ThatGuyWithAFace
Yuuhi silently materialized his spear. "I don't remember asking to be the leader," he muttered to himself. His steps were slow and tentative, showing just how conflicted he was.
5/31/2011 #107
Princess of All Cosmos

"You weren't. You were picked." Manami clenched her fists, waiting for Yuuhi. "Energy drain: Shift. Recycle. Transfer to host #2."

5/31/2011 #108
ThatGuyWithAFace
Yuuhi tightened his grip on the spear to the point that his knuckles began to turn white. "No," he finally said firmly. "If I'm going to kill him, then it's not going to be like this. Manami, release him."
5/31/2011 #109

Takuya sighed. Truth be told, he wasn't sure if he would have been able to break out of the hold if he needed to. In fact, probably not.

5/31/2011 #110
Princess of All Cosmos

Manami shook her head. "I'm afraid I have to disobey that order. There's no way we can pass up a chance this good. Do you want to die?"

5/31/2011 . Edited 5/31/2011 #111

"But honestly? Tentacles? Do you have a fetish or something?" he asked.

5/31/2011 #112
Princess of All Cosmos

Manami walked over to Takuya, materializing a dagger and pointing it at his throat. Her eyes showed no mercy. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she said, her voice laced with sarcasm. "Then what would you prefer? Spikes?" The tentacles shifted into spikes, piercing his and Mei's skin.

5/31/2011 #113

Takuya winced a moment but put his grin back right away, ignoring the blood trickling down his legs. "That's much more like you." he said. "But one thing... why is Mei trapped too?"

5/31/2011 #114
Princess of All Cosmos

"You do have a good point. Barrier: Remove limiter #3." The spikes wrapped themselves around Mitsu. "Mana drain. Recycle. Feed to host #1."

5/31/2011 #115

"Takuya!?" A voice yelled. "I want my mask back-what in the name of-!?" Tooya recoiled back at the sight of Mitsu, Mei and Takuya trapped and Manami about to kill them or appearing to. "...hoh boy. Killing your teammates along with my nephew?" he asked the girl in question, who had a dagger held against his nephew's throat.

5/31/2011 #116
Princess of All Cosmos

Manami scoffed. "You really think I hadn't prepared for something like this? Barrier: Expel, limit #1-4." Tooya was forced outside the room, but the doors remained shut. Something was coming from the room that felt somewhat painful, and the pain increased the closer he went.

5/31/2011 #117

Tooya noticed. Barrier Magic. No choice. he got out his radio and dialed up his ship. "Lieutenant, I want artillery fire on point x-205. Magical. Yes, that means the red button... no, the one on the left... yes, that's the one..."

Within a few moments, blasts of magic crashed upon the barrier until it broke. Tooya took the chance and stepped in calmly, ignoring the pain.

5/31/2011 #118
Princess of All Cosmos

Somehow, the hotel walls still held. It seemed to be magically reinforced specially against these types of attacks.

5/31/2011 #119
ThatGuyWithAFace

"Manami," Yuuhi said, sounding more resolute this time. "I said release them. If the captain wants the strongest, then that's what we are going to give him. Unless you're afraid of Takuya beating you of course."

5/31/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Princess of All Cosmos KazeShana, Azure of the Auspicious Rain, ThatGuyWithAFace, Avarosa
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member