A FF Author's Guide to Dealing With the Impossible
A forum mostly for fun. You can ask for writing help, too, obviously :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Suz Singer

If you must chat, do it here. LET'S TALK!

2/4/2011 #1
our dancing days

Hola, amigo :D

2/4/2011 #2
Suz Singer

Hola, Cinnabuddy.

2/4/2011 #3
our dancing days

How are you, Cinnalove?

2/4/2011 #4
Suz Singer

Great. My back hurts though, but I was just told I'm getting subway, yay!

2/4/2011 #5
our dancing days

SUBWAY! Can you send me a virtual sandwich? Pwease?

2/4/2011 #6
Suz Singer

Yes, you may have one. Just not mine :)

2/4/2011 #7
our dancing days

Awww, fine *grabs sandwich*

2/4/2011 #8
Suz Singer

I'm saving it for tomorrow :)

2/4/2011 #9
embracethechaos

I love snow! Unless someone dumps it down my coat and it leaks down my shirt. . Just sharing. xD

2/4/2011 #10
Ziggymia123
Well there goes that plan!
2/4/2011 #11
Suz Singer

Lol. I hate snow right now. I live in the Midwest in the US, so I'm kinda snowed in.

2/4/2011 #12
Ziggymia123
East coast really isn't doing that much better. We were iced in yesterday. All I know is that I'm moving down south when I move out. Somewhere in the Florida, South Carolina region.
2/4/2011 #13
Suz Singer

I'm thinking Arizona, since that's where all my cold-hating cousins move.

2/4/2011 #14
Ziggymia123
Yeah, Florida region is where all my cousins are, and where my mom Is probably going to end up. I'm thinking grad school down there... I don't know. I just like the temperature above 75 degrees.
2/4/2011 #15
Suz Singer

Sounds great!

2/4/2011 #16
Ziggymia123
Yeah. And in the summer I want the snow, lol.
2/4/2011 #17
Suz Singer

I'm the same way :( I like the inbetween seasons, spring & fall. 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit is like my heaven.

2/4/2011 #18
Ziggymia123
Yeah, I love spring. All the animals come back, and the flowers begin to bloom again, and it's warm, but not hot. And you have spring break, and school is beginning to wind down, and I just love it!
2/4/2011 #19
Suz Singer

Exactly :)

2/4/2011 #20
Ziggymia123
: )
2/4/2011 #21
Suz Singer

So what's happening?

2/4/2011 #22
Ziggymia123
Right now? Watching my little bro play this paintball video game, waiting for Chinese food to come, and waiting for Supernatural to finally come back on after this freakin hiatus. And scream if it gets pushed back another week. But hopefully that won't happen. You?
2/4/2011 #23
Suz Singer

watching Easy A. Writing, lol. I can't keep up with Supernatural. I just buy the season when it comes out, lol. I've only seen episode 1 of season 6

2/4/2011 #24
Ziggymia123
I really didn't like the first episode (although I was estacic we got a sixth season) but I stuck with it, and it got a lot better. In my opinion anyway.
2/4/2011 #25
Suz Singer

Yeah, me either, but I'm just REALLY bad at keeping up with TV shows.

2/4/2011 #26
Ziggymia123
Haha. Sorry, got to go! Dinner and supernatural are calling!
2/4/2011 #27
Suz Singer

Ah, okay! Have fun!

2/4/2011 #28
embracethechaos

Oh, autumn is gorgeous here! The air is so crisp, cool and fresh, and the leaves are absolutely stunning! It's so nostalgic for me in autumn to just absorb the beautiful blue skies and the brilliant colourful leaves. Oh, and autumn vegetables are lovely as well! Of course, spring is fantastic. Everything smells so sweet, and my tulip garden grows! Honestly, the tulips get prettier every year. Last year, they seemed to multiply and everything, and they were just so lush and pink...I can not wait for spring to come back! The world just wakes up after a long winter's nap, and the school year is slowly drawing to a close. The birds chirp, too! I love birds. But, summer is my favourite season! It never really gets too hot, considering I do live in Canada, so it's just really warm and golden. Plus, I get to swim in my pool. And school's done. So I can go on FanFiction a lot! Watermelons and ice cream are a nice touch, too. Most importantly to me...I was born in summer! July 17th, baby!

Ha, snow rocks! Going tobogganing tomorrow! Aw yeah, our toboggan hill is really snowy, but the blizzard wasn't as severe, so it's still awesome! The snow is really smooth packing snow, which means I'll go really fast when I'm tobogganing. *sighs* I am such a child. :D Still...tobogganing...who can say "No" to that?

2/4/2011 #29
Suz Singer

I must, however, say "no" to tobagganing. I have a job.

2/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Suz Singer Blaise O'Connor, Yellofever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member