Dragons RP
an RP for all Dragons
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DarkDan1100

Well I figured you need monsters to fight in this world. If a monster is created anyone can RP it. However only the creator is allowed to RP boss {1 of a kind} monsters. Also so we don't have a boss every turn only mods and admins may create bosses AND they have to be accepted by another mod. Demons are worse than bosses and have to be accepted by all other mods and admins.

--

Name:

Type: Boss, normal, demon

Appearance:

Powers:

Diet:

Habits:

--

Normal OC rules apply to monsters.

3/16/2011 #1
DarkDan1100

Name: Grim Reaper

Type: Demon

Appearance: Skeleton. Wears dark camo bomber pants and a belt to keep them on. Biker boots, black trench coat and a beanie.

Powers: Minor control over time, able to tell the future, powers over life and death but has to obey rules.

Diet: Monster souls.

Habits: Easy going and laid back but can be strict if you break the rules. Only shows up if you kill a major boss monster to give you a trophy and an offer to look at your Hour Glass. However the universe punishes those who know their own times in surprising ways, fair warning.

3/16/2011 . Edited 3/16/2011 #2
DarkDan1100

I normally hate double posting but I need to get these out of the way...

--

Name: Siren

Type: Monster

Appearance: Female, no eyes, just skin grown over the sockets, razor sharp teeth, blood caked around mouth, one eye on tongue, hands are melded to knives, fingers and skin grown over top of the handles, shirtless, one breast cut off with a big hole oozing pus and stomach open with a meter of intestine hanging out. Smells like rotting flesh.

Powers: Able to mimic the voices of the dead, say things your OC heard a loved one say to them, or things the loved one would have said to lure them into a trap.

Diet: Carnivorous

Habits: Solo hunters but may attack in hordes if your unlucky, more of a stalk and pounce type predator.

--

Name: Sea Hag

Type: Mini-boss {not a lot of them but there's more than one and they ARE strong}

Appearance: Black pore sized iron hard scales covering body, fat, saggy muscles, skin stretched over face giving them a joker like smile, eel like sharp teeth, black-green gangly hair that reeks of rotting seaweed, slit nostrils, no nose, saggy breasts, pimples on ass that ooze pus and smell like rotting fish and knife like fingernails.

Powers: Mimics the voices and words of people they kill, breathes under water.

Habits: Violent, usually found guarding sunken treasure.

--

Name: Ophiotaurus

Type: Mini-Boss

Appearance:7 feet tall bald Caucasian males. Goat legs with huge hoofs, mole like noses, vertical eyes that are sown shut with pus leaking through the gaps, mouth corners sown shut with the gap only big enough to let out a small forked tongue, scars all over body that drip blood and ooze pus when he moves and two scythe blades rammed into his shoulder blades. Twin sickles on the back of his wrists that are merged with his forearms so you can see the bulge all the way up to the spike that comes out of his elbows and wields a giant battle axe.

Powers: Powerful, fast and relies solely on smell to find his prey, doesn't make any noise except snake hissing or occasionally snorting.

Diet: Water and blood.

Habits: Only ever found guarding mass amounts of gold because they are artificially created monsters using magic and science.

--

That's all.

3/16/2011 #3
Skittiea
WOW! Dang Dan, you sure like your pus, don't you? Cool characters though, when are they coming in?
3/16/2011 #4
DarkDan1100

They can be controlled by anyone and there's more than one of them. You can create some as well. Generally, they ARE monsters that OC's have to fight. Mine are gonna be either messed up, freaky and strong, or dangerously powerful.

3/17/2011 #5
AHellhammer

Name: Alf

Appearance: Face Looks Like Devil Trigger Dante, Black Muscle Shirt, Red And Black Track Pants, Sunglasses, Cap With "I BITE YOUR FACE CUNT" Printed On It

Powers: Can Take Control Of Other Monsters And Dragons For A Time, Can Pick Up Dragons, Lift Them 20 Feet Into The Air, And Slam Them Into The Ground With The Massive Force Of His Fists, Can Summon Spikes From Under The Ground To Impale Other Monsters And Dragons

Diet: Steak, Beef, Demon Souls

Habits: Laid Back, But Do Not Run Into Him If He Is In A Bad Mood, HE WILL BITE YOUR FACE

(How Does This Sound?? I Went A Bit Over The Line With This Guy Because I Was Bored!!!)

4/9/2011 . Edited 4/18/2011 #6
DarkDan1100

Umm, Andrew, you need to be mod to make demons...

4/10/2011 #7
Rainyr

Name: Pyranoids

Appearance: Small Golems held together by a mixture of Magic and Lava...

Powers: Ability to shoot fire... if hit by any fire attacks they get stronger...

Diet: Rocks... espeacially hot ones

Habits: Crazy... all follow instructions from a giant golem (Whom I am not allowed to create and as such will remain basically faceless for now)

Other: One of, and the weakest of, four tribes (FIRE WATER EARTH AND AIR)

4/16/2011 #8
DarkDragon7761

cool its in and I will allow the golem.

4/16/2011 #9
AHellhammer
Did You Read My Updated One?
4/17/2011 #10
DarkDragon7761

Its way overpowered, sorry i'm going to say no for now.

4/17/2011 #11
AHellhammer

What Do I Need To Change???

4/18/2011 #12
DarkDan1100

Name: Cancerous

Type: Boss

Appearance: A giant king crab the size of a jeep.

Powers: Thick shell, immense strength and resistant to blades and guns.

Habits: Usually guards it's nest by summoning lesser monsters and protects it's eggs. However, if the eggs hatch, out of a thousand only one survives.

5/7/2011 #13
DarkDan1100

Name: Zombie

Appearance: Walking corpse that resembles whatever it was when it was alive.

Powers: Depends on breed.

Risen Corpse: A zombie that was dead and is manipulated by a necromancer.

Ghoul: A walking corpse that died from a vampire bite but became a zombie.

Diet: Flesh

Habits: Whatever their master commands.

--

Name: Vampire

Appearance: Pale skinned and sharp fangs. The rest is up to the individual

Powers: Small dark magic that relies on their consumption of blood

Diet: Blood

Habits: They are sentient and have free will

--

Name: Werewolves

Appearance: Anthromorphic wolves

Powers: Fast, strong and agile

Diet: Meat of all kinds

Habits: Pack animals by nature, they kill whatever they deem a threat and out of hunger

5/19/2011 . Edited 5/19/2011 #14
AHellhammer

Name: Human/Robot Hybrids

Appearance: Humans Turned Into Half-Robots by Mad Scientists.

Powers: Have Thermal Sight.

Diet: Meat, Whatever they can find in the field.

Habits: Lets Nothing Stand In Their Way Of Their Targets. They Are Weapon Freaks.

5/25/2011 #15
DarkDan1100

Accepted

--

Name: Sheepmen

Type: Mini-Bosses

Appearance: Weresheep, nuff said. Big as a dragon but not as tough.

Diet: Flesh

Habits: Attacks alone or in groups. They originated in New Zealand.

5/27/2011 . Edited 5/27/2011 #16
AHellhammer

You Were Thinking I Was Going To Do Someone Like Emile.

WHOS NEXT

5/28/2011 #17
O. Gallan Rager

(This is one I made up)

Name: Sarune

Appearance: Frilled crests, spikes, scaly bodies, sharp claws, long snouts, and barbed tails

Powers: Acid and venom. They have glands that allow them to spit it.

Diet: Meat, rabbits, deer, anything. They also eat fruits and nuts as well.

Habits: Grooms itself often, especially the males, usually aggressive, will attack anyone that intrudes on their territory or gets in the way of their food source.

5/30/2011 #18
Skittiea

Accepted!

5/30/2011 #19
Rainyr

Name: Terranoids

Appearance: Small Golems made of fragments of earth held together by a mixture of Magic and Vines...

Powers: The earth is their weapon, altough they are an easy take down for a dragon due to their vunerability to fire.

Diet: Anything they can get their hands on

Habits: Crazy, though not as crazy as pyranoids, they are more collected, but only just... all follow instructions from a giant golem

Other: One of, and the second weakest of, four tribes (FIRE WATER EARTH AND AIR)

5/30/2011 #20
Skittiea

Unaccepted!!! Joking, it's accepted. XD

5/31/2011 #21
Skittiea

I can't believe I forgot to put this in! Silly me... There are two types: The knight anole-type and the panther chameleon-type. I'll explain quickly. The knight anole ( is a thin and sleek lizard and it looks quick. She I'm making it the speed-type. The panther chameleon ( is rather stocky and bulky looking, like it has a lot of strength. So I'm making it the power-type. I know this is boring and a bit confusing (and maybe only Dan and Whitedevil will get what I'm saying) but it's neccessary.

Name: Ilda

Appearance: Looks like a large panther chameleon except it's green-grey in colour. It's colour doesn't change. It's forehead is like a bowling ball and it's jaw is almost twice the size of it's head. It has two thumbs and very sharp and serated teeth and claws. It has no eyes and it smels like it's rotting.

Powers: It is very strong and, because of it's strength, it can jump long distances in a single bound. It can crush a human in half with only a third of it's strength. Fire boosts it's energy.

Diet: Anything with blood inside it.

Habits: It's real lazy and it likes to just sit around and wait for prey to come to it. It's sense of smell is quite weak and it is rather slow and sluggish. It hates water and only goes near it when it absolutly has to drink or when it kill and they drink the creature's blood.

I did the most stupid thing. When I was writing the last part, instead of writing 'they drink the creature's blood' I wrote 'they drink the creature's but'... I am so silly!

----------------------------

Name: Alda

Appearance: Looks like a large knight anole and it's blue-grey in colour. Has no eyes and smells like it's rotting. It's teeth are slimmer but sharper than Ilda's are.

Powers: It is very fast and quick-witted. It can go from 0 to 60 in one second and it's maximum speed is 250 mph. Water boosts it's energy.

Diet: It is an omnivore, though it prefers meat over greens.

Habits: It loves to run, even when it doesn't have to. It's a straight forward attacker and quick to kill, usually aiming for the throat first. It hates fire and won't go anywhere near it, even if there is a perfectly good meal there. It will try to lure it's prey away from the fire and then kill it. Surprisingly, it loves to lay in the sun a lot.

I'll add more later... XD

6/1/2011 #22
DarkDan1100

Name: Ogre

Appearance: Mostly same as humans but all have two small horns on top of their heads.

Diet: Omnivorous

Habits: Stronger than any human but can't use magic, they live in large communities and love getting drunk.

6/2/2011 #23
DarkDan1100

Two new mooks.

--

Name: Flora Worm

Appearance: Green skin, three clawed fingers, raptor like feet, needle sharp teeth. Their bodies seem plant like but possess animal characteristics. As their name suggests their animal characteristics are that of a worm. They have no bones and their body is all muscle and organs, giving them fast and strong bodies. They are, however, quite stupid due to their lack of a brain and they run solely on instinct and the will of their master. Their size depends on how much magic was used to create or grow them.

Habits: They build up lactic acid as they fight but their bodies siphon it into a cavity in their head, which opens up and spits the high concentrate acid towards their target, allowing their muscles to toughen as the more they fight which means the longer they fight the stronger, faster and more deadly they become.

--

Name: Dark Flora Worm

Appearance: Similar to a normal Flora Worm but a little different in colour. They are black and gray instead of green and are naturally tougher and more resilient than their cousins.

Habits: They are made using dark magic and the larger ones grow horns and wings.

7/3/2011 #24
DarkDan1100

I love creating fucked up things.

--

Name: Loucashiok

Appearance: Tan skin, headless, mostly humanoid, no arms, legs seem to meld together, where the feet should be is a mass of tentacles and there is a large mouth in the center of their torso's.

Habits: They hide in dark places where murder has been committed and are initially fueled by the anger of the murder.

--

Name: Hellhound

Appearance: Dark green slimy skin, large as a small lion, a grotesque head, long tongue with a spike on the end and six jet black eyes.

Habits: A monster that was born in hel but managed to make their way to Earth, they are tenacious and can regenerate from even the most grievous injuries.

3/19/2012 #25
DarkDan1100

Name: Janasium

Appearance: The legs and hips of two woman that appear to be sown together

Diet: Unknown

Habits: Centralia

--

Name: Death Raven

Appearance: Similar to a raven but twice as big, has teeth and multiple eyes, much more durable than a normal raven

--

Name: Nehicah

Appearance: Humanoid and twice the size of a body builder, skin is thicker than cement and it seems to be a brawler. Has no eyes.

Diet: Cement

--

Name: Himp

Appearance: Small blue imp-like creatures, they run around and heal other, bigger, monsters in exchange for scraps of food.

Diet: Omnivorous

Habits: Everywhere there are other monsters

--

Name: Hafkesh Roach

Appearance: Large cockroach like creatures with human faces, their screams of pain sound like wailing babies as a defense mechanism.

--

Name: Red Pyramid

Type: Boss/Demon

Appearance: 8 foot tall male, wearing an apron and a large pyramid shaped helmet and wielding a knife bigger than a human.

Diet: Unknown

7/24/2012 #26
Forum Moderators: DarkDragon7761 Skittiea, DarkDan1100
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member