Survivor: Truly Stranded
It's not just a game this time. They're really stranded, and they're really lost. Using the structure of Survivor, a malevolent plan is formed... to lower the weight on a return trip to civilization.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
justmegaman

(Irina Aqua:

Angela (Laguzgirl13)

Tails the Fox (Champ 15)

Thumper the Rabbit (TJloveshisMidna)

Mini-Mario (GrossGirl18)

Tom Ridgewell (Sourcreamiez/Marioliza))

Welcome back to Tribal Council, Irina Aqua tribe. You hit some hard luck in today's challenge due to a lack of knowledge on the subject. That's rough.

Well, let's go to the punch. Send your votes in to me, same format as always. You have until 6:40 PM tomorrow evening to get your vote in. You will self-vote if your vote does not arrive in time.

Good luck. You'll need it.

3/28/2011 #1
GrossGirl18

Thanks mega.

3/28/2011 #2
justmegaman

...Was that sarcastic? :p

3/28/2011 #3
GrossGirl18

Nope.

3/28/2011 #4
TridentZero

MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM =D

3/28/2011 #5
justmegaman

Oh, well, you're welcome! :D

3/28/2011 #6
Champ 15

Tribal Council was very interesting last time, it was scary also.... I want my death on the island to be drowned into the ocean, or something that isn't too violent...

3/28/2011 #7
Champ 15

I voted, I feel bad, and I'm nervous as well.

3/28/2011 #8
Laguzgirl
Yay, an AA challenge while I, the only one currently on my tribe with vast AA knowledge, isn't here. Ripoff. DX Whatevs, I'll send my vote in a sec.
3/28/2011 #9
justmegaman

All votes are in!

If anyone would like to play the hidden immunity idol, now is the time to do so.

3/28/2011 #10
justmegaman

A'ight.

First vote... Angela.

3/28/2011 #11
justmegaman

Next vote, Mini Mario. One vote Angela, one vote Mini Mario.

3/28/2011 #12
justmegaman

Angela. Two votes Angela.

3/28/2011 #13
GrossGirl18

Uh... hello? mega?

3/28/2011 #14
justmegaman

Third person voted out of Survivor: Truly Stranded... Angela (laguzgirl13). Sorry, but three is enough. You need to bring me your torch.

--

Angela tried her best to hold back tears as she walked up to her torch, not looking back at her guilty-looking tribemates. She sniffed and held them back successfully; she was a farm girl. Tough as nails. She couldn't let herself break down in front of a bunch of strangers who had just thrown her out of the game.

She snatched up her torch and held in front of Jeff elegantly but a bit gruffly.

"Angela, the tribe has spoken." Wispy smoke snuck out from under the snuffer's stranglehold on the put-out torch's fire. Angela rolled her eyes and grabbed her stuff. She glanced back at her tribemates, and, without batting an eyelash, turned on her heels and walked out.

As she came to the base of the steps, she was reminded of the scream that sounded like Freeman's. A bit unsettled, she began walking faster towards the beach. However, she didn't notice the shadow stalking behind her slowly.

As she reached the waves, she realized that there was no boat or raft waiting for her. Confused, she turned around and gasped sharply to see a tall, black-wearing man looming over her. He instantly grabbed her neck and shoved her head into the foamy salt water below. Within a minute she had drowned, and her body was left to drift away, forgotten and unseen.

--

Everybody got their votes in, nobody self-voted.

I'm going to see if we have enough to do a quick reward challenge. If not, tomorrow afternoon/evening.

3/28/2011 . Edited 3/28/2011 #15
justmegaman

Sorry, took a while to write that. :p

3/28/2011 #16
Marioliza

LAGGY!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3/28/2011 #17
Laguzgirl
NO! I'M DEAD! THAT SUCKS! NOW NO ONE INTERRUPT MY DEADNESS.
3/28/2011 #18
Marioliza

Laggy, are you in a puddle of blue and/or rainbow blood? .u.

3/28/2011 #19
Laguzgirl
Definatly green.
3/28/2011 #20
Marioliza

That's a stupid color. *dyes it blue* :P

3/28/2011 #21
Forum Moderators: justmegaman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member