Mortal Instruments RP
Ok so start in the applications catagorie and make ur character. It can be anything, Shadowhunter, Faerie, warlock, Vampire, werewolf, mundane, etc, you get the picture. Anyway, just have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Fullmetal Assassin

Eris stepped into some hugely carved room. Her bow was noched with an arrow, with a broad head marked with several angel runes.

4/25/2011 #2,971
ShadowAngelDemon

Julian smiled down at Kristen. "You didn't need to warn me. I already knew."

Dawn also sqeezed through the gap and followed up behind Sam.

4/25/2011 #2,972
ParamoreFeak

Kristen heard soft footsteps. "They are near. I will use the blade." She ran into the cave.

4/25/2011 #2,973
Pipsqueak Ninja

Feeling Dawn's presence, Sam grabbed onto Dawn's arm, not wanting to feel all alone in the gaping darkness.

4/25/2011 #2,974
Fullmetal Assassin

The first thing that Eris picked up in the dark was a metallic glint. She paused. "Kristen?"

4/25/2011 #2,975
ShadowAngelDemon

Dawn let Sam hang onto her, knowing that she would've done the same. But she stopped when she heard Eris' voice. "We should wait here," Dawn told Sam. "Just in case something goes wrong."

4/25/2011 #2,976
Pipsqueak Ninja

"Sounds good," Sam agreed in a whisper, listening to any conversation that might be exchanged.

4/25/2011 #2,977
ParamoreFeak

Kristen heard her name called but farther away from her. They are getting near.

4/25/2011 #2,978
Fullmetal Assassin

Eris made her way warily towards the shiny glint in the dark.

4/25/2011 #2,979
ParamoreFeak

Kristen smiled into the blade. Perfect.

4/25/2011 #2,980
Fullmetal Assassin

As Eris neared, she saw not only the glint of the metallic thing, but also a pair of eyes in the darkness. "Crap."

4/25/2011 #2,981
Pipsqueak Ninja

Sam tensed as she heard Eris say 'Crap', worrying that the Fey girl might have just found some problem that was a little too much for her to handle.

4/25/2011 #2,982
ParamoreFeak

Before Eris could act, Kristen flung the blade at her. It just grazed her arm and hit the solid stone behind her. It may not seem like a big deal, but it has major effects. For instance, buring within the body. Kristen smiled.

4/25/2011 #2,983
Fullmetal Assassin

Eris cursed, feeling blood well up on her arm. She shone a flashlight on the wound and her eyes widened.

She stared wide eyed at Kristen, and instantly knew this was no normal knife.

Because the blood from the wound was black.

4/25/2011 . Edited 4/25/2011 #2,984
ParamoreFeak

Kisten smiled walking over to Eris and pulling the blade from the wall. "Dont worry. It's not gonna kill. Yet." She walked away laughing waiting for her next victim.

4/25/2011 #2,985
Pipsqueak Ninja

Sam heard Kristen's words, and they made her feel chilled. "Should we go find out what's happening?" she whispered to Dawn.

4/25/2011 #2,986
Fullmetal Assassin

Her body felt like flames were engulfing her. She screamed, and pulled a silver knife before whipping it at Kristen. It sank in her leg.

4/25/2011 #2,987
ParamoreFeak

Kristen walked up behind Sam and plaved the knife at her throat. Her other hand was locked across Sam's shoulders. "One false move and your done," she whispered in her ear.

4/25/2011 #2,988
ShadowAngelDemon

Dawn heard Eris' screams and felt panic rise up in her. She raced forwards and saw Eris with blood dripping down her arm, screaming like she was burning from the inside out.

4/25/2011 #2,989
Fullmetal Assassin

Blaze heard the screams. Before she was even concious of it, she was sprinting down the rock corridors. And then she saw Julian. "Bloody hell."

~~~

Eris collapsed on the floor, whimpering.

4/25/2011 #2,990
Pipsqueak Ninja

Sam froze, her eyes wide as she stared after Dawn. Every braincell she had told her to scream for help, but she couldn't find her voice. Swallowing, Sam could feel the knife at her throat and decided it would be best to listen to Kristen. No use antagonizing the brainwashed chick with a deadly knife.

Come on, Dawn, she thought helplessly, get Eris out of here and run!

~~~

Vlad paced anxiously outside the cave entrance. He had followed closely after his friends, not letting them know of his presence just in case he was needed as back up. Hearing Eris's screams, though, he rushed into the cave, uncaring of what might lay ahead of him.

4/25/2011 #2,991
ShadowAngelDemon

Julian heard the screams turn to silence, and then turned to Blaze. "I think that's your sister in there."

Dawn bent over Eris, and saw that she was still breathing. For a moment she thought she was dead. Then she heard more footsteps in the tunnel, and she turned around and gasped. Kristen had Sam with the blade pressed to her throat. She saw Vlad behind them, and immediatly shot him a look. Stay back. She took off the bow on her back, nocked and arrow and pointed it at Kristen.

4/25/2011 #2,992
ParamoreFeak

Kristen smiled. "Good, no struggling. What brings you guys here?"

4/25/2011 #2,993
Fullmetal Assassin

"You b***," Blaze spat. She drew aa long hunting knife. "What did you do?"

4/25/2011 #2,994
ParamoreFeak

"You hit me and she dies," Kristen said.

4/25/2011 #2,995
Pipsqueak Ninja

Sam fought the urge to scream. She didn't reply to Kristen, but catching Dawn's eye, Sam shook her head as much as she could with a knife at her throat. 'Run!' she mouthed.

~~~

Vlad froze as Sam and Kristen came into sight. He stood helplessly behind the corner to the cave, hoping that he hadn't been seen.

4/25/2011 #2,996
ShadowAngelDemon

Julian flicked his finger towards the knife, making it fly from Blaze's hand and clatter on the cave floor, a couple feet away. "I did nothing. She wanted to join me."

Dawn's hand trembled. "You cut her and you die."

4/25/2011 #2,997
Fullmetal Assassin

"Travis kidnapped her," She hissed at Evil Demon Creeper Man. " They fight, then they suddenly run away. How the F does that happen?"

4/25/2011 #2,998
ParamoreFeak

Kristen laughed. "I wont harm a little hair on her head unless you try to help her or kill me."

4/25/2011 #2,999
Pipsqueak Ninja

Sam could feel Vlad's presence behind her, but she said nothing. Dawn had practically refused to move, and Sam felt the fear building up in her own system. "Get out of here you idiot!" she hissed, putting on a brave face, trying to convince her friend that she was okay. She only hoped that both Dawn and Vlad listened to her warning and ran.

~~~

Vlad tensed, staying in place as he heard Kristen and Dawn bantering back and forth. He didn't heed Sam's warning, refusing to leave his friends in the cave.

4/25/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ShadowAngelDemon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member