RobinxBarney Shippers
Discuss the pairing, advertise fics and reflect on the amazing How I Met Your Mother pairing of Robin Scherbatsky and Barney Stinson.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Gunther123

yes, barneys happy with nora but ross was happy with emily (thats for you people who see the paralells of FRIENDS and HIMYM). i want a second opinion on this because, yes it seems like barney and nora are gonna turn out awesome and all that crap but i have an inkling that robin will go all 'speak now' at his wedding. let me know what you think

10/1/2011 #1
Edan Marie
I think there's a definite chance of that happening, or maybe even Robin speaking to Barney before the wedding. It'll be interesting to see, that's for sure.
10/31/2011 #2
bring me the pizza

Yeh i agree!! i love barney and robin together but i like nora aswell, but barney and robin are the ultimate pairing!!!!!

12/22/2011 #3
himymstuff
Yea Barney seems to like Nora, but I hope and have a feeling that unless his mystery bride ends up being Robin, it won't really happen. Either she'll speak to him before or during the wedding or he'll back out or something. I'm sorry but Barney and Robin just have to end up together.
4/23/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Edan Marie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member