BeginningTheREVOLUTION, Revolutionaries Unite!
This is the forum where all members of BeginningTheREVOLUTION can come and talk to each other. Much easier than pming back and forth, no? This forum was created by Chosen Hero.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
musiclover99

"And if you don't like that, you can kiss my quiver!" -Michael Yew, Last Olympian.

I just KNOW he wanted to say something else. But quiver works. Hm . . . .

Percy

Nico

Leo

Tyson

Jason

Stolls

Beckendorf

Michael

. . . wait . . . this is one of those lists of mine that change very often.

4/29/2011 #2,971
musiclover99

"Why don't you get some sleep?" Piper said in his ear. "You were up all night."

Leo wanted to protest, but the word sleep sounded really good. "You won't let me fall off?"

Piper patted his shoulder. "Trust me, Valdez. Beautiful people never lie."

Piper's got some pretty good lines too."Mugged by my own mom." 'So many kids in the Aphrodite cabin. And how were they all the same age . . . . never mind. Piper didn't wanna know." Good gods, Rick's gotten slightly more perverted.

. . . .

I LOVE THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE CHAPTER!!

4/29/2011 #2,972
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

Haha, the mugged by my own mom part was hilarious. And remember the really nasty stuff in the bathroom? Don't forget; Rick mentions the word freaking for the first time. I bet he'll go onto crap too...

4/29/2011 #2,973
musiclover99

Hm . . . maybe. Cause I mean, in the Last Olympian, he wasn't THAT bad. And now all of the sudden he's mentioning stuff like THAT?? And the word freaking? Smh . . . I know he writes adult novels too, but come on, you gotta separate the kids from the adult language!! . . . ugh, I forgot what else I was gonna say . . .

4/29/2011 #2,974
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

He writes adult novels? Huh. I wanna read those now...

4/29/2011 #2,975
musiclover99

Yeah! Adult mysteries . . . according to his blog, when he told the sixth graders he taught, they were like "Can WE read them?" and he said, "No! No, no, no." or something like that, and then one day a kid came up to him and said, "Wow Mr. Riordan. I never knew you had it in you!" and then they'd be like, discussing it, highlighting the bad words . . . . XD

4/29/2011 #2,976
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

M: Now I REALLY wanna read it. Oh gods, that's freaking funny. It's about this dude in the first book who tries and solves a murder, while also sparking an old flame... HINT HINT. And the main character's real name is Jackson. Ironic, huh?

4/29/2011 #2,977
bubble drizzles

Me be back! I was eating. And watching the news. And they were talking about the royal wedding. Again.

4/29/2011 #2,978
musiclover99

L: Eh, he was telling his son myths for a bedtime story, and when he ran out, his son asked for me, so he just thought it up. Probably on purpose. . . . .

4/29/2011 #2,979
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

DUDE I WANNA GOOOOOOO!!!!

4/29/2011 #2,980
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

M: I wanna meet Rick... T-T

4/29/2011 #2,981
musiclover99

What? The vegas thing or the tour or . . . I WANNA MEET HIM TOO!!!! HE WAS IN MY AREA, AND MY MOM TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!!!! T-T

. . . fml.

4/29/2011 #2,982
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

Oh my gods. ToF is coming out NEXT WEEK, right??? IN LIKE MAY OR IS IT THIS WEEK?!!?

4/29/2011 #2,983
musiclover99

MAY THIRD, MAY THIRD, MAY THIRD, MAY THIRD!!!!!

4/29/2011 #2,984
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

Tres Navarre is a private eye, martial arts master and English Ph.D. in medieval literature. Along with his enchilada-eating cat Robert Johnson and other colorful characters,

4/29/2011 #2,985
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

NEXT TUESDAY!!!! EEPP!!!!

4/29/2011 #2,986
bubble drizzles

glee brb again

4/29/2011 #2,987
musiclover99

G: K

L: . . . . WOW. So he got his characters from his other book. Smh. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSS!!!!! THE BORDERS HERE IS HAVING A SPECIAL THINGY WHERE YOU GET A BOOK, YOU GET A SHIRT!!! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/2011 #2,988
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

M: LUCKYYY!!!! WAAA!!!!

4/29/2011 #2,989
musiclover99

L: YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . random question, what do you think of Victoria Justice?

4/29/2011 #2,990
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

M: She's okay, I guess.

Rick has some very interesting answers to questions... He sold his the movie right before TLT came out... Wow. And he never watched the movie! GO HIM!

4/29/2011 #2,991
musiclover99

L: Wait . . . what? He sold his the movie right before the lightning thief came out . . . GO HIM FOR NOT WATCHING THE GODDAMN AWFUL MOVIE!! I know WHY he didn't see it . . . I have some interesting (and awkward . . . and gross) questions I wanna ask . . . . *smirK*

4/29/2011 #2,992
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

M: Check this out:

Q: If two demigods had a child, would that child be a quarter-blood, a demigod, or what?

A: Most half-bloods don't live long enough to have children. Their lives are simply too dangerous. If they did have children, the kids would probably pass for normal mortals, since the godly powers get diluted with each generation. If the parents were extremely strong, the child might be more like a demigod.

AHEM! PERCY AND ANNABETH! Demigod kid woot!

4/29/2011 #2,993
musiclover99

L: WHOOP!!!!! . . . hmph, tha tmeans my theory of being a demigod decendant . . . . IS STILL IN PLAY BABY!!! YEAH!!!! . . . I have a question.

Q: If someone like Percy or Luke, who took a bath in the river styx, so they are now invulnerable, got hit in the "soft spot", as you called it in book one, would it still hurt like Hades? Or is it JUST his mortal spot?

. . . I'm so odd.

4/29/2011 #2,994
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

Dude... Connor Stoll, Travis Stoll, and Charles Beckendorf are real people...

4/29/2011 #2,995
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

M: ...LMFAO!!!!! That'd be fricking funny to ask...

4/29/2011 #2,996
musiclover99

L: Huh? Oh, I know, kids he used to teach. And I KNOW, RIGHT??? Gods, I have an odd mind . . . XD

4/29/2011 #2,997
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx
Are your adult mysteries appropriate for young readers?

No, they're not designed for kids. They have adult situations, language, etc. They aren't any worse than a typical R-rated movie, but I do not recommend them for readers under 17. I'm not sure younger readers would enjoy them anyway. They are very different from Percy Jackson.

That makes me wanna read it...

4/29/2011 #2,998
musiclover99

. . . nah, not really, it'll make my view of Rick change MUCH more than I'd really be able to handle at one time.

4/29/2011 #2,999
xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx

Hehehe, I wanna read how different Rick is...

4/29/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BeginningTheREVOLUTION Druid Girl333, Silentflier, InheriGirl, girl with the mockingjay wings, LongLiveQueenEff, bubbly chick, AcademicGames, bubble drizzles, musiclover99, Chosen Hero Sync
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member