Grappling with Fiction
A forum to discuss all that we love and hate about wrestling...and also to discuss the many aspects of writing wrestling fanfiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Lodylodylody

This thread is to advertise any wrestling fics you've written yourself or fics by others that you really enjoy.

Let me start by recommending the great LayCool stories by SilverTurtle. She's written many...so scan her profile page to find them all.

2/22/2011 #1
Lodylodylody

Okay...I'll promote my big story as well. I wish it were better, but I am proud of it nonetheless.

A Ring of Their Own

Check it out on my profile page.

2/24/2011 #2
SilverTurtle

Oh, I totally second Lody's story A Ring of Their Own. It's an amazing homage to all the women of wrestling and a few of the men. Wonderful read. All action and drama and suspense, really fantastic.

2/25/2011 #3
SilverTurtle

I've been told to pimp my own fic. I wrote a one-shot LayCool story called Code Words if anyone is interested. It's fluff, but I like it.

2/27/2011 #4
IsidoraAngst

I've been working on this story for awhile. It's called A Storm Within. It deals with some of the guys handling supernatural cases and their relationships. Slash with some smut.

3/11/2011 #5
ForMyQueen

Hey guys, thought I'd pitch my story as well!

I'm currently working on this chapter fic involving Mickie/Tara/Angelina/Velvet/A.J.Styles/Randy Orton! All of them, yeah!

It's turning out to be quite funny - At least I think I'm funny! Then again, my judgment is not the most objective (Ya think?!).

The story is called "What is it about Mickie?" (no surprise there), and you can check it out here: h t t p : / / w w w . fanfiction . net/s/6984928/1/

Slash, and smut later on.

5/21/2011 #6
jcott3

My next fic is still in the later plotting stages. I'm just fleshing out the outline a little more, hoping to start publishing in the next month or two. I don't know about the rest of you, but I HATE it when people start a fic and never finish it. Because of that, I always (well, almost always) make sure I have it all mapped out beforehand.

In the meantime, I wanted to plug a couple that I've been reading lately.

The Divas Championship Tournament! - Kelly Kelly has had to vacate the Divas Championship due to injury, and Stephanie McMahon is having a tournament to crown a new champ. Lots of diva cattiness in the dressing room.

The Return - Centers around WWE being invaded by a Diva version of the Nexus - a group led by Trish Stratus and Lita.

7/8/2011 #7
Claire O'Mack

Hey Jcott3 i have read your story and i like it, a lot it is pretty funny and well written so i second that if you haven't read it i suggest you do. i also agree with you on the point about not finishing a story, i also try and get everyone of my stories complete, so far i have managed it.

Also i have been writing ensemble cast fics recently, not easy inculding all those characters and i am curently working on one called Penance, it stars a lot of the women from WWE inculding Mikcie, Laycool, Eve, Kelly, Beth and wait for it kharma yes i actually worked her into a fic even though she is now gone again, and don't worry she is not n*** in any scene. if you are intrested in angst and drama i suggest you check it out. not finished yet but it will be i promise, in fact i have already written the final scene, just have to work out how to get there.

7/11/2011 #8
Lodylodylody

SilverTurtle has written two new LayCool stories that are, of course, fantastic.

Sticking to the Plan

and

Change Isn't Always Bad.

Read and review them...or the terrorists win!

7/19/2011 #9
Echokid14

Laycool wise I want to promote Tantilize, it's my first Laycool fic. Then next I would promote Hungover it's a pairing of Lita/Trish.

8/1/2011 #10
Lodylodylody

The great and mighty SilverTurtle has written a new fic - Taking the Long Way - which features Beth Phoenix and Layla...and lots of in-ring action. Read and review!

8/5/2011 #11
Echokid14

I want to promote SilverTurtle's steamy fic Contains usage of a shower - it's about Layla, Michelle, a shower, and lack of self control (although no one is blaming Michelle)

8/12/2011 #12
SilverTurtle

Just wrote a bit of a wrestling fic starring Beth and Natalya called "The Winds of Change". With all the shaking up in the WWE I thought I'd give the ladies' take on it all. Not a ship fic but there is some harsh language.

8/19/2011 #13
Echokid14

Ok everyone I don't know if any of you know this but I'm haveing a poll on my profile page right now!! It's what I've been calling the "Fans fic request ", You vote on one of the pairings I have listed (all of which are femslash couples, that were chosen at random) and I write them into a story just for all of you!!! The poll will close at the end of August and so far Mickie/Melina are in the lead! So if you'd like to see one of the other couples win vote now!!!!

8/27/2011 #14
jcott3

Time for me to do a shameless plug on my newest FF offering, "Taking It Back". Since the Divas of Doom have been unsuccessful, the heavy artillery is coming in to wreak havoc to the Barbie dolls in the WWE women's division.

9/19/2011 #15
jcott3

9/19/2011 . Edited 9/19/2011 #16
BubblyShell22

I love your story, Jcott. It's awesome.

I just want to state that I'll be reposting "Always There" very soon, so be on the lookout for it. It features my two OCs, Leah and Madison Kinney. Leah will work for Creative while Madison is a female wrestler who's very different from any of the Divas. If you want to know more about it, just ask.

10/18/2011 #17
jcott3

Thanks, Shell. With the PPV and Raw coming up, there should be another chapter or two coming up soon.

10/20/2011 #18
BubblyShell22

Sweet. Can't wait.

10/21/2011 #19
BubblyShell22

Yep, double posting. I have a fic up now called Extreme Bonds featuring my OCs Ruby and Rose Hardy. Check it out if you want.

10/30/2011 #20
BubblyShell22
Just posted a one-shot called Doubts. It's a character exploration of whether Matt's really jealous of his brother during their storyline. Please feel free to check it out.
10/30/2011 #21
IsidoraAngst
I have a story up called "Love on the Mountain." The main pairing is Undertaker and John Cena. I hope you guys would check it out and enjoy.
10/30/2011 #22
BubblyShell22

Just posted chapter two of "Extreme Bonds" if you want to check it out.

10/31/2011 #23
Claire O'Mack

Just shamlessly promoting my new story Hostage Takers. it is an AU thriller that encourages the reader to challange what they belive to be right and wrong. please go and take a look and i promise to update as quickly as possible.

11/14/2011 #24
BubblyShell22

Just put up Always There, my fic featuring my OCs Leah and Madison Kinney along with the prequel to Always There entitled Lost and Found. Feel free to check both out, though Lost and Found was posted earlier in the week. I didn't post both stories at the same time. Just clarifying that.

11/17/2011 #25
Echokid14

I think that "What is it about Mickie?" by Mick-A-Rana, deserves another mention here. It's a pretty good fic! Defintitely something you should read if your into intresting plots.

12/1/2011 #26
ForMyQueen

Wow, thank you so much for your kind promo, Echo! That's really sweet :)) - Very timely, too! I just uploaded the final chapter and epilogue, so this story is now Complete! :-D

I second "Hungover" by Echokid14 (if you like the Trish/Lita pairing, you'll love it!), and also some other interesting fics I've read recently: "The Love and Confusion of a Champion" (Mickie/Trish), "Black Widow's Web" (Mickie/Tara/OC), "I don't have a choice, but I still choose you" (Mickie/Trish).

12/2/2011 #27
BubblyShell22

I'll definitely have to check yours out, Mick.

I uploaded a new fic called "Straight Edge Mayhem" if you'd like to check it out. You don't have to though.

I've also uploaded two new Ninja Turtles fics: Twist of Fate and Myriad.

12/3/2011 #28
WhiteAsukalover

Hey guys, I've got a bunch of WWE fics, my 2 newest are Legacy Of Love and Kaval's Moment. Please check them out!

2/19/2012 #29
Lux Hart

Hi, just going to do a little self-promotion here. I'm working on a multi-chapter fic based on my OC, Jade. It's entitled Underdog and can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7994376/1/Underdog. I'd really love someone to read it! I take all criticism to heart and try and improve my work :).

4/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Lodylodylody SilverTurtle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member