Super Sentai Academia
A forum for Super Sentai Academia to help with the whole Super Sentai Academia Deal.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Captain redryuranger11

There seems to be some people making small pairings. I'll probably do some ship teases around and around but for now, let's hear what people think should be the romantic pairs and have some people tell me what they want which of their characters to be paired with who.

For me, let's begin my pairs:

Mark(Gokaired)/Leila [ACK!]

Reiko(Gekiyellow)/Takuya(Shinkenred)/???

Doggie Jr(Dekamaster)/Kitty

Ryan(Kodenfire)/HAREM

Mariko(Shinkenpink)/HAREM

And then here are the pairs that I might be trying that don't belong to me

Shinji(Dekablue)/Sakura(Dekabreak)/Ein(Gaosilver)

So there you have it. Tell me which characters of yours or you think should be paired with who and let's work on making Academia big.

3/5/2011 . Edited 3/6/2011 #1
CustardApplePie

Mai(Gokai Yellow)/Kai(Gokai Green)

Leo(Gosei Green)/HAREM(Team Heart:Deka Yellow, Oh Pink, Bouken Blue)

Uryuu(Change Griffin) is a flirt so...

Mirage(Green Eagle)/Ken(Magi Shine)

Raito(Black Condor)/Natsuki(Big One) (I***! But they are adopted siblings anyways.)

Misaki(Ginga Yellow)/Eiji(Gosei Black)

Nanami(Mega Pink)/Tsubasa(Magi Yellow)

Tendou(Gosei Red)/Rynn(Deka Gold)

That's all folks!

3/5/2011 . Edited by Captain redryuranger11, 3/7/2011 #2
Megafighter3

Jiro(GekiGlider)/Shiori(Yellow Owl)

Mikoto(AbareKiller)/Kiyoko(AbarePink)

Will(GensakuShinkenBrown)/Kikan(White Racer)

That's all I got.

3/6/2011 . Edited 4/19/2011 #3
Captain redryuranger11

Actually now that I think about it, it's probably better to put the ranger title next to the character if the character is a ranger. Makes it easier on me.

3/6/2011 #4
mechapunk87

o.k here mine

Saiga(AbareRed)/Natsume(Go-On Silver)

Koij (BullBlack)/ Megumi (pink turbo)

Takumi (Red Hawk)/ Akemi (Blue Dolphin)

3/6/2011 . Edited 3/27/2011 #5
FirebirdArcher21

I think the character that should paired with another is:

Gedou Shinkenred (my character)/ Shinkenyellow (GoseiSilver00's character)

If you are wondering about the pairing above, just thought what would happen if the innocent/ emotional girl meets the non-emotional/ heartless boy.

For my characters:

MegaYellow/ Red Flash (although a little bit one sided for G**'s part)

4/3/2011 #6
Captain redryuranger11

What is it with you people with the emotionless boy meeting the innocent girl? It's overdone and it's not fun.

Hibiki Ozu (Wolzard Fire)/Haruka Hanori(Shinkenyellow)

Now this isn't overdone.

4/3/2011 #7
Captain redryuranger11

Hey uh guys, just FYI, I wasn't actually serious about Hibiki and Haruka being a couple. I was just making fun of the suggestion of Gedou Shinkenred and Haruka being together. But if GoseiSilver00 is ok with if, sure I'll see what I can do.

5/2/2011 #8
Shraffe1001

let me in!

Ashraf(AlphaRed)/Rina(GokaiPink)

waiting until you approve my new submitted characters. till then, these two served as another gag.

5/3/2011 #9
Captain redryuranger11

Yeah . . . I'll probably not do that since I already have one related couple and that was simply because I wanted to creep you people out. Didn't know you guys wouldn't be as crept out as I thought you guys would be.

Word of advice, don't try to jump on to things that I like. I'm pretty sure that you made Ride Yellow because you thought that my love for Den O would let it through. No, my love for Den O made me HATE your Ride Yellow idea. I usually put some sort of Brother/Sister romance vibe in my stories and Mark and Leila are the first ever full blown couple I've ever done and even then I only did it to get people talking and to creep them out. I don't really need another such couple for no reason whatsoever. I think you must've made them after seeing what I did with Mark and Leila as you might not have made them like so had I went with my Captain Red idea, but I hate repetativeness.

5/3/2011 . Edited 5/3/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Captain redryuranger11
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member