Embracing the Darkness
Probably the first forum for the Darkness on this site. Feel free to talk about the game or the comics in here. There MIGHT be a roleplay, so keep a lookout!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Foxgirl2501

I have heard rumors of a Darkness movie, but as far as I know, it's in limbo. As far as the possibility of a Darkness movie goes, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, if done correctly, it would be a pretty awesome movie. If done horribly, then the screwups would most likely feel the wrath of the Darkness from within us fans. Looking at the other comic book movies, most are ok, some are horrific, and a few are those rare diamonds in the rough. Glancing at all these comic films, there is reason to be concerned.

If a Darkness movie should be made, I can only suggest a few things. One: get directors and other staff who know what they're doing (Boll and Shamylan should be at least 1,000,000 lightyears away from the filming studio). Two: hire good actors for their acting, and not just their pretty faces. Three: don't make the film 90% special effects, and don't make the film centered around 3D. Four: hire Mike Patton, because I cannot imagine a better voice actor for the Darkness than him. Five: don't make it an anime with an entirely different plot.

There might be more conditions for a good Darkness movie, but I can't think of any right off the bat. If you think of anything that might make this movie good, or if you think there shouldn't be a movie at all, feel free to express your opinions here. Personally, I would like to see how other Darkness fans feel about the possibility of a Darkness movie.

7/1/2012 #1
The Dark Knight67

I here u man

8/31/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: The Hagire Files
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member