House of Anubis RolePlay! :D & general discussion
It's a new year. Anubis house has been completely reconstructed to fullfill regular "dorm requirements." New students are coming in and old students still remain. Secrets have of course been unveiled, but is there more to come? Only the new generation of
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Lizzy:I'm not sure if I am excited or nervous about going all the way to England? I mean I have always wanted to go but I'm gonna miss everyone! Maybe I should stay here in Henryetta! No I already know there's no way I am stayin here to many memory's I want to forget and its either England or going and traveling to California for my mom's new job and of course my dad being who he is he can go wherever! Why did I pick England over California IDK! Oh well that's how I ended up in this airplane flying to England all the way to... House of Anubis according to my school papers I received also saying that they are giving me the scholarship (that I don't need)! I decided to play some Miranda Lambert on my iPhone and fall asleep till I heard: "Lady's and Gentleman this is your pilot please buckle up as we are about to land!" so I put on my seat belt and looked out the window of my new home England!

After I got my luggage of course I see the typical chauffeur with the sign that read Lizzy McCourt, dad did it again, sending a limo after I told him I wanted to blend in! Anyway, I go to the limo and the chauffeur puts up my luggage and I head to my new home.

"We are here, miss." The chauffeur says. I must of fallen asleep on the way. I stepped out and looked at my home it was nice I was a few minutes late so that was not a good first impression so taking all my luggage in I ran to the house and knocked on the door. Obviously the house mom came to greet me.

"Hello dearie, welcome to Anubis, I'm Trudy I'll be your house mother." she said welcoming me in a hug.

"Hi Trudy, I'm Elizabeth, ugh Lizzy." I say.

"Well go on in and sit in the living room while we wait for everyone to get here for new room assignments."

"Um... Ok thanks Trudy."

"Welcome dearie." I followed Trudy into the living room. "Girls this is Lizzy."

"Hi Lizzy." The two said and Trudy went into what looked like the kitchen.

"I'm Patricia." said a girl sitting on one of the couches with different colored hairpieces in her hair.

"And I'm Nicholette but I'd rather be called Nicole." Said a very petite girl who looked like she was from California or Florida. I just smiled I hate meeting new people. Then the door bell rang.

4/2/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Nicholette Kingston
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member