Alice in the Country of Hearts Roleplay :
Currently this is the only anime/manga that i would like to do a roleplay of and that i cannot find one of : so please people can you help me out here :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
TheFallenShadows

hey , if you do honor me in joining in in this roleplay then here is the guidelines for your character profile:

Name:

Are you a Rabbit -Human / Human/ Cat - Human / (something else ) please let me know and i will see if it is appropriate to the roleplay :)

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good :)

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere?

Where do you stand in the war: Is there a certain side you support?

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) :

History:

Crush(s):

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly)

3/1/2011 #1
AuroraCelia

so i've just started reading this manga but I'm working on a character already so as soon as she's done I'll post her

4/12/2011 #2
AuroraCelia

Name: Noah

Are you a Rabbit -Human / Human/ Cat - Human / (something else ) please let me know and i will see if it is appropriate to the roleplay : Human

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good :) (I'll actually have an image soon but I need to get off my butt and draw the pic xD) She wears a white sleeveless button down that's unbuttoned to show off her cleavage. It's also unbuttoned from the bottom to show off her stomach. Over that she wears a turquoise jacket that reaches her knees. It has half sleeves that cut off just above her elbow. The inner lining of the coat is a darker blue. She wears white leggings that cut off at her knees and black ankle boots. For looks she's blonde and she has blue green eyes. She wears black fingerless gloves and her hat matches her jacket. It has a purple sash around it that reaches her shoulders.

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere?: Um she serves Blood so I guess technically she serves Vivaldi

Where do you stand in the war: She doesn't really care about the war

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) : She uses daggers and an extendable stiletto blade that is hidden under her coat.

History: She doesn't have much of a past. She saw Blood in town and followed him to his house and requested to serve him

Crush(s): Blood Dupre

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly) Not really, just a normal person

4/14/2011 #3
TheFallenShadows

Hey that sounds okay , haha Blood is going to become popular very quickly =] i am going to do my own when i have time then i shall start the roleplay =] I may also RP some of the original characters to help us along the way =] Will let you know as soon as possible =] xx

4/14/2011 #4
AuroraCelia

[lol of course he will, he's the best character in the series xD. So I'll keep an eye out for the rp. I can play some of the original characters if you need me to. btw I added a character to the tokyo mew mew rp.]

4/15/2011 #5
TheFallenShadows

yeah just got it ta , and yeah hes sexy ;) xx xx xx elliot is too tbh :) xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx and okay , i'm going to add some characters then you can match the amount if you want , i'm think at the most two made up characters and one from the book?? =] So that theres some action going on in different places..

4/15/2011 #6
TheFallenShadows

NOT elliot , sorry i meant Ace , the guy who is always getting lost =]

4/15/2011 #7
TheFallenShadows

Name: Viper Eldunari

Are you a Rabbit -Human / Human/ Cat - Human / (something else ) please let me know and i will see if it is appropriate to the roleplay :) Human

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good :) : in the country of hearts&order=9&offset=24#/d3bi41y ( She wears a Lollita styled black dress with the Red heart emblem in odd places and she is quite sexually flirty styled in her gothic way with high boot like covers over her heels and a garter round her leg etc, She wears in long gothic pigtails and they are very long , her hair is black and her eyes are too, she also has small black spiky wings)

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere? : She works for Vivaldi

Where do you stand in the war: Is there a certain side you support? : Vivaldi by job , but she has a thing with Blood

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) : A small Dagger in her garter and her range of torture instruments

History: Unknown * can think of it at the moment*

Crush(s): Blood and Possibly Vivaldi

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly) she uses her small wings for quicker movement and she has a very dark psychic persona

Thats all i can think of for this character at the moment =] This is my first Own Creation character

4/15/2011 #8
TheFallenShadows

Name:Cherry Cheshire

Are you a Rabbit -Human / Human/ Cat - Human / (something else ) please let me know and i will see if it is appropriate to the roleplay :)Cat human

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good :) : cheshire cat&order=9&offset=168#/d13lkl6 ( this is similar as to how she looks at the moment as she is imprisoned , however she usually wears this style outfit for night and during the day she wears a tight fitting punk style shirt with attatched arms and three quarter shorts or tight high rise shorts , depending, and generally she looks very punky! *under construction as i couldnt find the picture to match the one in my mind* ) ) will have to decribe as i roleplay, her hair is short spiky and black and she wears a bell collar or something similar and has various tattoos and peircings

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere? :She works for no one , she is imprisoned by the theme park owner without anyone knowing and she generally doesnt work for anyone she is a free spirit

Where do you stand in the war: Is there a certain side you support? : imprisoned by the theme park owner and she has a fancy for boris

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) :A small gun in her boots when she is not imprisoned and sharp claws and teeth

History:Unknown most of it however she is imprisoned by the theme park owner as a sexual entertainment and no one as yet knows about this

Crush(s):boris

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly)she is quite quick and she has the power to turn into a black cat to help disguise her

Thats all i can think of for this character at the moment =] This is my second Own Creation character

4/15/2011 #9
TheFallenShadows

UPDATE******

Think i'm going to say that we have three own designed characters ( due to the amount of sides in the book) then we can control as many book characters as allowed - What do you think of this ?? =]

4/15/2011 #10
AuroraCelia

well I don't know the series very well but it works for me, i just need to know if there are any guide lines for my other two characters

4/17/2011 #11
TheFallenShadows

i dont know them very well either haha =] and yeah , i'll make a seperate topic for the guidelines =] so you can check that and get the idea =]

4/17/2011 #12
TheFallenShadows

Thinking of doing twins to match the dum and dee twins , or someone who reflects Ace but as a female... What do you think?

4/17/2011 #13
AuroraCelia
(Sounds good but you should change the OCs personalities to avoid making MarySues)
4/17/2011 #14
TheFallenShadows
Yeah I will do , which one do you think I should do though? Either a girl who's a rebel and breaks the clock hearts or the girl twins ??
4/18/2011 #15
AuroraCelia
Hm i definetly like the twin idea. And we could even take one twin each if you want.
4/18/2011 #16
TheFallenShadows

maybee .. ooh i'm stuck for ideas haha .... Hey , you could do the twins if you like and i could do the rebel girl? xx

4/18/2011 #17
AuroraCelia
Works for me but I won't be able to create them till next week cuz the only way I can get online is on my cell.
4/18/2011 #18
TheFallenShadows
That's okay :) I won't do my other character till next week then :) xx xx xx xx
4/19/2011 #19
AuroraCelia

(I just wanted to let you know that I won't be online after today till April 25th, I'm posting this on both ur forums in case you only check one.)

4/19/2011 #20
TheFallenShadows

Hey , forgive me for not being here, =] xx

5/2/2011 #21
AuroraCelia

No worries I was just like um, maybe she had computer problems xD

5/4/2011 #22
TheFallenShadows

=] xx when do you feel like doing the other characters?

5/4/2011 #23
AuroraCelia

Oh crap I was supposed to make up twins wasnt i xD

5/5/2011 #24
TheFallenShadows

yeahhh hahahahaha , i'll make the female knight character if you do =]

5/19/2011 #25
AuroraCelia

I've been working on them xD

5/19/2011 #26
AuroraCelia

I finished!!!!

Name: Nori

Are you a Rabbit -Human / Human/ Cat - Human / (something else ) please let me know and i will see if it is appropriate to the roleplay :) Human

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good :) except she's going to have green eyes

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere? She works for no one but lives in the Clock Tower Plaza

Where do you stand in the war: Is there a certain side you support? Not really she kinda does whatever they want

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) : A ring blade

History: Her and her sister kinda did what they want. They ran away from home when they were thirteen.

Crush(s): Dee

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly) Control over fire

Other: They change outfits all the time

Name: Nora

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good :) except her eyes are grey

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere? She works for no one but lives in the Clock Tower Plaza

Where do you stand in the war: Is there a certain side you support? Not really she kinda does whatever they want

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) : Dual scythes connected by a chain

History: Her and her sister kinda did what they want. They ran away from home when they were thirteen

Crush(s): Dum

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly) Control over ice

Other: They change outfits all the time

yay I feel accomplished now xD

5/27/2011 #27
TheFallenShadows

they sound great , very detailed , all good :) sorry i havnt been here for a while , got dragged off to my mums for a week and had no way of telling anyone *begs for forgiveness*

6/2/2011 #28
yukicole02

Name: Yuki

Are you a Rabbit -Human / Human/ Cat - Human / (something else ) please let me know and i will see if it is appropriate to the roleplay : Wolf - Human

Appearance: I would like a link please of an image but if not plenty of detail is good : Yuki has short black hair and sky blue eyes. Her skin is light brown and she has a slim body. Both her ears and tail have white on the end. This is what she usally wears:

Position in the Country: Who do you work for? Do you work for anyone? Are you ruling anywhere?: She works on the fairground

Where do you stand in the war: Is there a certain side you support? She doesn't care who wins

Weapons ( if any please choose no more than two weapons ) : A hand gun and a black katana.

History: Yuki has alkways gone where she pleases and that always gets her in to trouble. She once got caught at hearts castle and was stuck there for a long while. Because of this she come to like Peter Rabbit and often comes to vist the castel.

Crush(s): Peter Rabbit

Any abilities?: (please be sensible and please do not have too many or it will become boring very quickly) She is very fast.

Done that was alot of work and my life is complet.

7/5/2011 #29
TheFallenShadows

hey, welcome , and accepted, feel free to start whenever ^^

7/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: TheFallenShadows
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member