Alice in the Country of Hearts Roleplay :
Currently this is the only anime/manga that i would like to do a roleplay of and that i cannot find one of : so please people can you help me out here :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TheFallenShadows

heyy so yeah , we need some guidelines for the roleplay and the characters , well here they are:

EVERY Roleplayer can have UP TO THREE own designed characters HOWEVER each character MUST serve under one of the following rulers or must have something to do with them:

The Clock Tower - Julius Monrey

Hatters Mansion - Blood Dupre

Hearts Castle - Vivaldi

Fairground - Mary Gowland

HOWEVER ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER HOUSE UNLESS EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE =] OH and if you would like to either have an ORIGINAL CHARACTER FROM THE SERIES ASK ME FOR PERMISSION TO HAVE ONE ( PLEASE STATE WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LIKE ) - this can be found in the Original Character Permission Topic. PLUS if you would like your character to be ALREADY in a relationship with one of the original characters ASK ME , if i say NO then please understand that it is most likely not because i dont want you to , it is most likely to avoid tempers with other roleplayers =] Much Love to everyone =] xx

4/17/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: TheFallenShadows
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member