The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Bloody Hero

Personally I do to except I would prefer if Shirou shoved the Sword of Ruin up Higa's a**hole:)

I'm just saying that potentially Mikogami could be redeemed. Though the most effective alliance would probably be Sanada after all he actually loves his Sekirei and has a similar peronality to Seo. Shirou can get along with Seo fine so he should be able to get along with Sanada as well.

6/5/2011 #151

Or not, since his personality can clash with Shirou. Remember that in HF Shirou admitted the reason he hated Kirei so much was more because he was too similar to him. I don't think even Gilgamesh or Caster would get that much animosity from him.

6/5/2011 #152
Bloody Hero

Dude are you seriously comparing Sanada to Kirei. True there is a chance that Shirou might not get along with Sanada but to compare him to Kirei words fail me now.

6/5/2011 #153

Yeah, Kirei way manlier than Sanada.

6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #154
Bloody Hero

Yeah I'll admit I wasn't exactly fond of Kirei but he was a pretty badass fighter. But you got to admit compared to the normal Ashikabi's Sanada is a badass better than Minato in canon im my opinion.

6/5/2011 #155
Soup Fish

I think that an aliance between Shirou and Sanada might go well. But really, seriously thats not going to happen. Gabe just got done thinning the ranks of shirous immediate allies he is not going to go and bring in Sanada. What I think is going to happen is that Yukari will round up a few other Sekerei (Hopfully that axe one and a few originals) not to mention Seo, and I hope that she will team up with Sanada. That would make the Ashikabi of the west an actual power rather than the mostly symbolic power that he has been so far, not to mention swell Yukaris ranks.

As for the souh not wanting to be alone... thats riduculus. Whats he going to do with 108 Sekerei? Not even solomon had that many. "Oooh I'm so alone."

Yeah right, He allready has 23, how much mire does he need?

6/5/2011 #156
Shadow Rave

Mikogami = Less sadistic version of Ilya.

At least from what I can see.

6/5/2011 #157

More like an annoying brat who thinks the world should revolve around him.

6/5/2011 #158

I think the better way to kill someone and with rule breaker.

By slowly cutting him to piece with rule breaker, while keeping him alive...

But that's just me

(And Ilya isn't so sadistic... just... well she is, but she is cute so it's not wrong)

6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #159

I would want Higa's entire business somehow taken over, all the old guys fired, andevery single asset stolen and dispersed, and ruin Higa financialy, politically, and socially.

Mikogami should just get a dose of Yukari's defeat means friendship and get roughed up a little.

6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #160

You are sending Mikogami to Yukari? That is enough punishment for his crimes itself. The boots... the boots... the boots!!

6/5/2011 #161
Bloody Hero

@ Shinkir0

That can be done all Shirou has to do is use Matsu to screw over Higa's company it was done in the second season of the anime. Higa would lose everything and then Shirou can shove The Sword of Ruin Gram up Higa's A**hole. After all there is something poetic about the scenario don't you guys agree.

True, but you can recover from the boots however the trauma not so sure about. Regardless I can see Yukari pulling a Nanoha on Mikogami lest the boot returns for a sequel of Yukari's version of the Nutcracker. This play rated ages 17 and up and should not be tried at home. 6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #162

Try Derfinger, if you shove Gram he will have a glorious ruin, and that's terrible.

As for Mikogami, Illya had the excuse of being treated as an object and had an actual expiration date. Of course, Shirou being Shirou...

6/5/2011 #163
Bloody Hero

Dude!!! that is not cool I like Derfinger! Plus when you pull him out he will probably never talk/suck up magic for you again.

I still stick by Gram think of Glorious as an adjective like for ex. I Gloriously beat the S*** of that rich narcissistic ***hole and ruined him by shoving a sword up his ***.

6/5/2011 #164

Ah! Different type of glorious them. My bad.

EDIT: Sorry, was thinking about Dainsleif (stupid first D and last f with) which is the sword of Ruin.

6/5/2011 . Edited 6/5/2011 #165
Soup Fish

Being a sword I dont think that Delfinger would mind nearly as much as you think. He is shoved into people guts all the time which is where fecal matter is stored in its fluid form so stabbing someone in the rear would probably be downright pleasant by comparison.

6/5/2011 #166
Bloody Hero

It's still pretty offending if you think about it. I know Derf is a sword and cannot really think completely in human terms but it's one thing to stab someone to the get and another to shove it up the ***. It's like their is a proper way a sword should be used and while a sword with no personality would object, Derf would. This is also the sword who hated having to fight undead.

6/5/2011 #167

Sekirei 116 is up! we got a good look at the other great power!

7/10/2011 #168

Hm... I don't mind the South nearly as much as I did at first after this chapter.

7/10/2011 #169
Soup Fish

Why? What did it reveal?

7/10/2011 #170
gabriel blessing

Hmmm. Bit of perspective here.

First off, in canon Sekirei, my bet on Akitsu joining Minato's harem is that in the next match Higa is going to show just how much of a vicious son of a bitch he is and actually kill Mikogami through some kind of underhanded and probably borderline genius scheme. Or he could just pull a gun and shoot the poor kid in the head.

Afterwards, Akitsu, bereft of her Master, borderline suicidal, and without hope, will come across serial nice guy Minato, who is still desperate to help as many as he can after the trauma of Uzume's passing, and thus a match will be made in heaven.

As for my take on the recent revelations, my opinions on the various Ashikabi are as thus:

Mikogami is entirely too young to know what to do with a harem and falls under the 'children are cruel' clause. He does bad things, but he doesn't realize they're bad. It's all just a game to him

Higa: Does bad things, knows they're bad, and does them anyway because they get him what he wants. Probably dealing with a whole lot of frustration from his board of trustees, and will most likely inevitably snap and arrange they're horrible demises.

Sanada: Your every day typical thug with a heart of gold. He's rough, crude, outspoken, and a terrible pervert for all things fetishy, but he has one of those twisted honor complexes/obsessions with manliness that he's probably using to overcompensate for something somewhere.

7/11/2011 #171
Well.... figures, from all great Ashikabi his flock of Sekirei is smallest.
7/12/2011 #172
Wraith of Shadow

@ GB: So basically the big 3 are:

Mikogami: Older looking male version of Ilya, also immature.

Higa: Manipulative a$$hole, under a lot of pressure but that's really not a good excuse for his behavior.

Sanada: A brasher, fouler mouthed, and macho version of Seo.

7/12/2011 #173
They're basically big 4 since Japanese love to divide things by cardinal directions and Minato also counts. (some part of their culture I think.)
7/12/2011 #174

cap 117 eng is up!

sorry is only here!

well the 4┬░stage as begun!!!

7/13/2011 #175

Here, a safer website:

7/13/2011 #176

You also have to take into account how Ea works. If Shirou can't understand the alien mechanics of it, then he would only project its shape.

7/21/2011 #177

The thing is, Ea itself is made from alien materials. Shirou can't trace anything about it. Ea was supposedly formed in the creation of the universe, (or Earth?) which is why Shirou has an aneurysm when he tries to trace it.

7/22/2011 #178

The thing is... Why are we talking about Ea in the Sekirei thread?

7/22/2011 #179
Silver Sun 17

because someone wants to shove it up the rear of Higa and set it off.

edit: no wait that's what i want.

7/23/2011 . Edited 7/23/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member