The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »

Brief ch. 26 omakes:

"My name is Shirou Emiya, and I am an alchoho...MAGUS!"

"Abracadabra," I muttered, trying to be a little dramatic as I did so. Putting the hat down I hid my hand within it. "Tada," I said, and when I withdrew it my hand held a...weird white critter by its ears.

"If you make a contract with me, I'll make you into a Magical Girl!"

"Homura! Burn it until even the bones are gone!"

"Wait! I'll grant you any wish you waAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Did you really think I'd let you go before you could properly fix the damage you caused?" she chided me. "I'll have you take responsibility for this first."

"But I thought lewd acts were forbidden in Izumo House?"

6/21/2011 #2,971
Soup Fish

that made me chuckle

6/21/2011 #2,972

you know it has been quite a while since someone make a minaka and shirou omake , it was so funny about how minaka was about to dressup as darth vader armor to confront shirou and shirou would probably think about it that the MA has sent one of the more deadly enforcers, perhap bad end for minaka?

i wonder how GB is going to have minaka meet shirou first time in person???? i guess that minaka would be dressed like one of the kamen riders and shirou would reist the urge to UBW him.

6/21/2011 . Edited 6/21/2011 #2,973
Silver Sun 17

"come my son, fight with me for JustiAAAAA MY LEG, YOU STABED MY LEG! NOOOOO NOT THE SPLEEN!!!!"

6/21/2011 #2,974
NAJ P. Jackson

"Did you really think I'd let you go before you could properly fix the damage you caused?" she chided me. "I'll have you take responsibility for this first."

"But I thought lewd acts were forbidden in Izumo House?"

This made me ROFL. Shirou's got a dirty mind XD.

6/22/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #2,975

Why else would Miya always make comments alluding to such if it weren't true? :D

6/22/2011 #2,976

*runs off to smash brain and forget the horror*

Anyway *comes back with blood running down face* how about a new idea for the OMAKES, hmmm

I'm thinking post Seikirei Plan showdown of TYPE-Seikirie against ORT or something.....

6/23/2011 #2,977
Bloody Hero

Khagero could you please define by what you mean type Sekirei. Do you mean like Miya or do you mean like all the Sekirei all together fighting Ortz?

6/23/2011 #2,978

there is no type sekirei. Because they wouldn't be a species if that was the case. (and I would rather not think that GB has planned to make the Sekirei a collective being)

6/23/2011 #2,979
Bloody Hero

Regardless even if all the Sekirei were to team up against Ortz (Miya included) they would still be beaten rather easily because for three big reasons.

1. In general they all lack battle experience and probably don't know how to fight in Teams as well.

2. In order to activate their Ultimate move requires the presence of the Ashikabi which is a bad idea.

3. The weapons they wield really suck compared to NPs and most NPs wouldn't even probably hurt Ortz. You probably need something on the scale of Gram, Excalibur, Ea, Arondight, Nine Lives, or a Reality Marble to actually hurt it or possibly kill it. Not to mention you have to hit it as well and make sure its a kill shot because you do not want to be around to experience the counter attack.

6/23/2011 #2,980
Silver Sun 17

ya, getting turned to or impaled by crystal would NOT be fun.

6/23/2011 #2,981
Bloody Hero

If the Sekirei had NPs as weapons then they could do something but if they just go from what I've seen the fight won't even last 5min. Even a Shirou who lived to be 40 years old who mastered reinforcement, UBW, and his Runes would only have a shot to kill Ortz. He'd probably have to activate UBW to negate the crystallization process and then lay out all his heaviest hits on it and hope thats enough to kill it otherwise when his RM dissapates hes dead.

6/23/2011 #2,982

forgive me, but... what is Ortz exactly ? first time I hear that name

as for the "shirou's most akward day", this is gold. Kaleido Shirou is an hilarious idea.

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #2,983

6/23/2011 #2,984

I really need to catch up on nasuverse lore... I only know fate Stay Night and a bit about Tsukihime...

anyway, seem that "type mercury thing" obliterated the previous n°5 in a matter of second ? must be some serious badass monster... does it actively appear in some story ?

6/23/2011 #2,985

Contains mostly everything about nasu-verse

6/23/2011 #2,986

For the TYPE-Seikirei thing, well there were 8 pillars with 107 feathers each correct, so I'm guessing there's something above the pillars which would be TYPE-Seikirei, the common genetic source for all of the Seikirei

6/23/2011 #2,987
Bloody Hero

I understand your reasoning Khagero but I'm still siding with Ortz he quite the monster after all. Basically I still stand by what I said in my previous post. On the plus side maybe we'll finally have a type that doesn't want to kill/enslave us all:).

6/23/2011 #2,988

The problem is that's not a TYPE. A type is a single being, not part of a specie.

6/23/2011 #2,989

Agreed, a TYPE basically denotes an ultimate being of that planet. The closest on Gaia is probably Primate Murder but even him is not in TYPE level yet. From my understanding, TYPE is a single being that has transcended over all other beings on their home world becoming the Ultimate Representation of the that world.

Reiko's title of TYPE-Emiya is actually a misnomer. She is isolated, aloof and removed from the world and her powers is beyond comprehension of even the most skilled magi or the most brilliant scientist (since Origin is magitek) People's fears and uncertainties manifested themselves and people just called her TYPE-Emiya. She isn't a TYPE, people who in their fear of her called her that.

6/23/2011 #2,990

Arcueid is the closer thing to a type earth. She uses 70% of her power to contain her bloodlust. Note than a version of Arcueid called "ArcheType-Earth", a princess-version of Arcueid, assuming to be in her full power, makes an appearance in Melty blood Actress Again.

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #2,991
Bloody Hero

I know her sister Altrouge cut off her hair but why doesn't it ever grow back?

6/23/2011 #2,992
Silver Sun 17

the hair was used to steal a chunk of her power and won't grow back until she takes the stolen hair back.

6/23/2011 #2,993

Yes Arcueid was triked to drink blood by Roa who stealed part of her power. After that Altrouge who previously was weaker than her fought and stealed her hair and even more power. She was so powerfull that ever after all of this, no DA with even a litle of brain thougth about fight against her, except maybe some of the 27.

Edit: She originally did not have any vampiric impulses, and the need to contain the bloodlust, before Roa make her drink blood

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #2,994

Well since there are 8 pillars, let there be a foundation too, that could be type Seikirei, I mean how do you have a pillar without a foundation right, like the all mother of the race or something, it could be like TYPE-Venus, and the TYPEs were being held back by a major bounded field right, it was only in the post apocalyptic world of Gun God that the types could even manifest themselves on earth without being kicked out by Gaia and Alaya

6/24/2011 #2,995
Bloody Hero

So would Type Sekirei be human friendly?

6/24/2011 #2,996

A Type is a single being that exterminated every others on his planet I think. So, maybe a foundation, but not "TYPE-Sekirei".

6/24/2011 #2,997

I remember reading in some place that a Type It's the Ultimate being of a planet but not necessarily have to kill everything else just has to be the supreme and more powerfull creature in the world.

But take that with skepticism until now all Types have killed all other life in theirs worlds.

6/24/2011 #2,998

Being the more powerful isn't enough. It has to at least be able to kill everything in his world. But I'm not sure about the having to do it thing.

6/24/2011 #2,999
Bloody Hero

Well from what I remember Types don't have to kill everything else from their own planet just have to be more powerful than everything else on it combined. A Type is a Ultimate manifestation of their respective planet or basically a Ultimate one. Now being a Ultimate one for Gaia means that 1 being has to surpass the collective might of all the others combined. The killing off other beings on the planet just make it easier to become a Type which is why beings in the process of becoming Types usually kill everything. It just makes it easier to become a Type, technically for Gaia Arcueid is the closest if she regained her power from her sister and killed off Primate murder,Zelretch,Aoko, and basically all the heavy hitters she could become a Type.

6/24/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member