The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Lycodrake

@d-r2: Not quite sure what you mean, but all I can picture for a Gil or Ko-Gil-based Archerko is pinning Shirou to the ground with copies of Vajra or something...

11/7/2011 #121
Shioran Toushin

*cleans drool of chin, points to Lyco and runs like sasunaru fanfags were after me*

11/7/2011 #122
Lycodrake

@ST: Why are you running like that, though?

Of course, then there's another idea that was inspired by this picture:

Instead of being based off of an Archer, being based off of Iskander, thus we get Riderko. X3

11/7/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #123
Third Fang

If you're using that model, you might as well make a crossover with queens blade. The model for riderko is almost exactly the same as another character in that series...

and if such a crossover was made, Shirou's BAR would be considered an instant suicidal noble phantasm of EX rank.

EDIT: Whoops, thinking of the wrong pic. I thought you used the actual female FZ version of rider. my bad.

11/7/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #124
Shioran Toushin

and Archerko based on either Gil or Iskander would lay claim to Shiro in a very literal and biblical sense.

11/7/2011 #125
Lycodrake

@ST: Of course, though I think you mean Archerko based on Gil and Riderko based on Iskander. X3

11/7/2011 #126
Shioran Toushin

Drool, yes, that.

and your imagining of Shirou pined by Vajras and then "prepare to be claimed"/"you will have the honor of being claimed Mongrel *blush*"

11/7/2011 #127
Lycodrake

@ST: Heh, Gil-based Archerko being Tsundere? Wonderful.

Of course, Iskander-based Riderko..hm...I'm pretty sure that she'd be Dere-Dere with Shriou 24/7, though very boisterous about it. XD

11/7/2011 #128
Ezellahen

People who thinks that Servants are HOT SHIt, they are very, very low in the cosmic horror scale, people that sees another anime, game or comic, and the first thing they think is "Wow, how powerfull would he/she/it be as servant"

The greatest noble phantom can destroy a world...

"Yay great, excelent" I have a fucking ton of charas that can do the same....

The fastest servant moves 13 times the speed of sound... Excelent except in the realm of speed thats so fucking slow that is shit, just how shity A FUCKING SHEN GON WU in a cartoon for kids makes you move at speed of light...

The strongest servant is the equal to 200 hundred people in their prime...

that's shit man, every charcater with super strenght is stronger...

Seriously that shit irks me...

now that I'm Done, I will go and lurke some more and go to write my stupid thesis

11/14/2011 . Edited 11/14/2011 #129
deus-rasengan2

Well, to be honest, they'd actually be weaker if they became a Servent when compared to there original forms.

11/14/2011 #130
Shioran Toushin

Eirei: Phenomena that works based on concepts.

Servant: Phenomena bounded to a material form and Nerfed like a Planeswalker after Spiral time.

11/14/2011 #131
Ezellahen

Someone that knows Magic!!!!! ToT

11/14/2011 #132
Soup Fish
Actually, I tend to think that anything very far over how powerful the Servants are is overpowered.
11/14/2011 #133
Shioran Toushin

actually, it's not so OP in an actual thing, as while others could destroy 'planets' by brute force or kinetic beams those atacks hurt because of raw power and not because they inherently have the 'comand' to do that.

a fist vs a knife in wich the fist is raw force and the knife is geared for killing or a mace who is a force multipler and in the end both of those can and will kill you.

11/14/2011 #134
Soup Fish

In my opinion any charicter who can destroy a planet under their own power (Not including tech and such) is overpowered, and I tend to lose interest in them at that point.

Gil does not count as he needs Ea, an ancient artifact to do so.

11/14/2011 #135
Shioran Toushin

destroying it by brute force a la DBZ/GT or magic !Bastard style or just destroying it without force multiplers? (because R.SHIKI could do it but then again her MEoDP are completely broken)

11/14/2011 #136
Ezellahen

The fans really, servants are awesome and pure win (historic characters with powers... THAT IS WIN) but as with Batman, Zero and the Gode Emperor their fans just get me mad, not enough to troll or something, usually I just go

away but well, here is a topic to post flames, so why not, also yesterday I just read a very retarded post about servants so I just vent my soul

11/15/2011 . Edited 11/15/2011 #137
Shioran Toushin

yes, nasutards and wannabe nasutards can be like that, OTOH can you show us that post i wanna laigh a bit.

11/15/2011 #138
deus-rasengan2

Someone... someone please comment on this...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6340270/19/Jinchuriki_Fate_staynight

I just really want to know your reactions to what this guy is saying(and who he's comparing himself to) before he takes it down.

11/15/2011 #139
solopy567

We've already gone through that one deus. We already know its existence is a sin to humanity.

11/15/2011 #140
Lycodrake

@d-r2: What sort of ego crack is he on? ^^;

11/15/2011 #141
Shioran Toushin

check the 'stories that you love to hate or just plain hate' thread, there was a discussion about all his 'works' on it.

11/15/2011 #142
deus-rasengan2

I know, I just wanted to know your take on this specific request he had for this chapter. Sorry to bring it up again, but it was just there,

and then I read it,

and I needed to tell someone about it.

11/15/2011 #143
Shioran Toushin

the whole 'i'm lonely and need hugz+ Fate/extra servat choice?' yeah, that was BAD, and the 'me Kiritsugu, no, MoS!Shiro, no, F/Z Kiri' /Shudders

11/15/2011 #144
Syroc

I felt the sudden urge to vent.

I have just spent ten hours carving steaks out of great big slabs of meat, because apparently I am the best person in the world/kitchen with a knife. Or my coworkers are trying to see how far they can push me before I employ those skills in a different fashion. I don't care one way or another, because I cannot wash the stink of blood off my hands.

And now there is only one thing I can say: F*ck steaks. F*ck the marketing campaign that hyped the damned things up. F*ck the people who eat them. And f*ck cows on general principle for being dumb enough to let us eat them.

5/10/2012 #145
Master Basher

Apparently, I was going back home and was listening to Dance Music that was constantly interupted by a terrable Jamacan wannabe rapper who's rhymes just plain sucked. It was enjoyable snark material through Troling back with horrible rap.

-

I don't want your own ##### Microphone, when I got my awesome Headphones, which are better than annoying Earphones, with my own crappy Mobile Phone.

Football Whistles that are made from Wannabe Wizards who are Bio-Hazards.

"Want Some Money?" More of Bankers wanting more cash at the expense of the Economy.

5/10/2012 . Edited 5/10/2012 #146
Shioran Toushin

... so the idiots are trying to push around the MOTHER FVCKING GUY WITH THE FVKING KNIFE?????? yes, they are idiots... OTOH Syroc, what's your take on chocolate, tea, honey, and a non-meat (or at least beef) diet for a little while?

@Master: you reminded me of a South Park episode, margaritaville IIRC with the last 'rhyme'

5/10/2012 . Edited 5/10/2012 #147
Mu-Sensei

yeah, send the people here to buy bread, because I still have way more thaan I can sell in one hour! Speaking of it: WHY THE FUCK I STILL HAVE, LIKE A HUNDRED LOAVES OF BREAD HERE!? ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO SUICIDE BY STARVATION!?

5/10/2012 #148
Shioran Toushin

wich kind of bread exactly?, because right now my tummy is craving (or it was carving?) for garlic bread, or one with spices

5/10/2012 #149
Mu-Sensei

sorry, that One is sold out, as the one with cheese and cream toplings. only plain salt bread. and no I haven't ordered too much. usually this is the first to end. meh bread as I call it.

5/10/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member