The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
kittybear

LETSSSSSSS GET REEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDY TO RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

7/3/2011 . Edited 7/3/2011 #1
Stormwolfex

You making this thread. Badass :D

In all seriousness, wouldn't this lead to more shitstorms?

7/3/2011 #2
kittybear

@Stormwolfex

It's better to contain Shitstorms in a single thread.

*Trollface.png*

7/3/2011 #3
kittybear

@Master Basher

I think nasu stated the Shiki and Shirou would mutually kill each other.

Brain-in-a-blender vs Self Mutilation.

7/3/2011 #4
Master Basher

It's better to have a flame war here than to spam in the crossover section.

To continue, first line up;

Emiya Shirou VS Tohno Shiki

7/3/2011 #5
Stormwolfex

Mutually assured destruction with Shirou finding he's not the only magnet? After all, the Tohno gland attracts 'Supernatural-based' females. :D

7/3/2011 #6
Master Basher

Would that include Archer-Ko by chance? And if so, can Shirou have the same result with a Fe- Wait, Female Shiki is already snatched by Tohno-Expy, so on that front, Shiki - 1, Shirou - 0.

7/3/2011 #7
kittybear

@Master Basher

Archer-ko is immune to the gland...

7/3/2011 #8
Bloody Hero

So are we starting with the girls that like respective heroes first?

7/3/2011 #9
Shakuras

I'd say it depend a lot on which level they are and the battle condition.

Shiki can be nearly unkillable when at full power : he killed the magic attack that Roa threw at him, not blocked, but killed... assuming he can kill anything like that, he's almost undefeatable ( the best defense is a perfect offense, after all ). at lower "level", he's still a deadly threat at close range...

Shirou, on the other hand, depending on how good he is with his own skill ( able to trace weapon or able to use his Reality Marble ) is also a serious opponent...

In my own opinion, at full power, Shiki is the winner between the two : he'd just cut his way through UBW... whereas at lower power, I'd think Shirou would me too versatile for Shiki to fight.

7/3/2011 #10
Master Basher

We've already dealt with the Battle Stats, all that's left is who'd screw more girls.

@kittybear, trust me, NO ONE's immune to the Gland, no one. Still, I'd guess that Archer-Ko might be against makin' love with Shiki though, unless the Tohno Gland prevails.

And @Streifer? I'm guessing that at most, Shiki would kill Shirou after an epic fight, but breakdown afterwards. Thus the stalemate. But if he was weaker however (pre-tsukihime), Post HGW Shirou could still win, after a struggle. Then he might die afterwards by overclocking.

7/3/2011 #11
Bloody Hero

Shirou could just Sword rain the hell out of Shiki using normal blades. Shiki can't counter them all and would die rather quickly that way especially if Shirou did it the same way as with what happened in In Flight. 97mph over a short distance like that with multiple blades going at you in various directions constantly would wear you out and overload Shikis brain rather quickly.

7/3/2011 #12
Bloody Hero

Well if its girls I'll go with Shirou simply for one reason that none of you can argue about. Unlike Shirou, Shiki doesn't have an entire thread based on him having multiple wives Emiya Clan powns all.

7/3/2011 #13
Stormwolfex

Correction, no supernatural lady is immune to the gland.

I'm on the fence about their fight, actually. In an actual fight, sword rain would be Shirou's first option against someone like Shiki but Shiki can easily 'teleport' out of it and, once out of sight, begin to carve holes into Shirou or, even better, cut the source of Shirou's power. He was able to do that against Acruied, after all. But Shirou, being Shirou and having Avalon might be able to outlast Shiki unless Shiki pierces his dot.

The mind boggles.

Honestly, it's very difficult to imagine who would win. We are all biased in out own way...

@ Bloody Hero - Don't tempt me into arguing, I'm so tired D:

7/3/2011 . Edited 7/3/2011 #14
Master Basher

And truth be told, it'd be more of crossing the streams with GAR instead.

I know more about Shirou than Shiki, heck, in some ways I prefer Shirou over Shiki. But I'd at least like to stay realistic on who'd win.

Still, if you count the Emiya Clan being more popular than Shiki screwing Archer-Ko but Shirou being unable to snag Fem!Shiki (Ryougi), then it's EMIYA - 1 / Nanaya - 1

7/3/2011 #15
Stormwolfex

Heck, wouldn't the two get along with regards of what happened to them?

"Got dragged into a secret tournament, girls seem to throw themselves at you and you took levels in badass?"

"Got dragged into killing supernatural beings, girls seem to throw themselves at you and you took levels in badass too?"

Shirou and Shiki sighed, "I feel you man..."

7/3/2011 #16
Bloody Hero

How about in fanfiction stories count. Shirou completely beats out Shiki in that regards both in quality and number.

7/3/2011 #17
Stormwolfex

But that isn't the point of this thread...

7/3/2011 #18
Bloody Hero

It's Shirou vs Shiki Badass Gar. were counting their harems instead of going in combat points so their fanbase counts to.

7/3/2011 #19
Master Basher

And the moment Shirou gains mystic Eyes of Death is the Moment Shiki can unleash UBW's.

Question now is, what about the OTHER Shiki? (Ryougi).

7/3/2011 #20
Stormwolfex

Tsukuhime has its own, dedicated fanbase. It's just not as vocal since Nasu didn't really make the sequel they were clamoring for and such.

7/3/2011 #21
kittybear

@Bloody Hero

*Brofist*

@Stormwolfex

Shiki automatically loses to Shirou(avalon active)+ Gae bolg specially on close range.

@Master Basher

Bar managed to bag genuine aliens, what Shiki got was a TYPE-Moon knockoff...

7/3/2011 #22
Master Basher

Then in that case...

Archer/2 - Nanaya/1

NINJA'D: If all Shiki did was Screw TYPE-Moon knockouts, would Shiki theoreticly be able to make love with the other types, and by extension, TYPE-GAIA?

7/3/2011 . Edited 7/3/2011 #23
Stormwolfex

If Avalon is active, Shirou can't attack.

If we were to go into their full strength, then - Shiki cuts the concept of Gae Bolg's power, then pokes Shirou in a dot, destroying his existence completely using his special teleport maneuver. Since Gae Bolg loses its curse, then it can't reverse time and destiny to pierce the heart, giving Shiki the time needed to win.

7/3/2011 #24
Bloody Hero

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda in the end Fate got a bigger following than Tsukihime.

@Kitty

RETURN BRO FIST!

However lets not be mean to Arcueid, I rather like her. :)

7/3/2011 #25
Bloody Hero

Your forgetting about Shirou's True Minds eye ability do you really think Shirou doesn't have a back up plan. Besides if it come to bladework Shirou is superior and he could oh I don't know just cut off Shiki's hands. Shirou can duel wield, Shiki uses a knife while he destroys one blade Shirou can cut his hand off.

7/3/2011 #26
Master Basher

Still, Harem wise, can Shiki make love with Gaia, Alaya and the other TYPES? And by that, I mean make love with Eldritch Abominations?

7/3/2011 #27
Bloody Hero

No, that skill is reserved for Shirou as written in the Emiya Clan canon. The closest Shiki has to that is Arcueid.

7/3/2011 #28
kittybear

@Stormwolfex

He was having a hard time trying to kill the poison inside Hisui's body ,Cutting the concept of Gae bolg would kill Shiki.

@Master Basher

Alaya-ko- Archer/Shirou's wiafu.

Gaia-ko - Wiafu/Daughter(sort of)

He will make love with elderitch abominations later.

Hint: Lovecraft

7/3/2011 #29
Master Basher

Then in that case...

White Steel (Shirou)=3, Blue Eyes (Shiki)=1

All that's left is whenever or not Shiki can screw the other TYPES, Excluding TYPE-Venus (due to her being snagged by the Gun God in Canon).

7/3/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member