The Mechanics of In Flight
One of my reviewers mentioned the idea of starting a forum for those who want to debate various points of my story without clogging up the review section too much. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Lycodrake

@Everyone: Could someone please put some more detail for Ulf's Tropes? I don't think I should be the one to do that except on editing...

And I think what Ulf-related Omake I've uploaded should be good material to go through for it...

1/27/2012 #151
Servius Regis

@Lyco

Listen, you are the person who knows him best. The rest of us dont want to touch him because he isnt our character and we dont want to screw anything up. You can provide a far more detailed and factual analysis of your own character than we can. I'm giving you free reign here, but I'm not going to add something unless its part of something I wrote or I discussed.

1/27/2012 #152
Lycodrake

@SR: ...I don't think I have a good idea of what Tropes would fit him, though...I don't want to try because I think *I would screw something up*. ^^;;;

1/27/2012 #153
Servius Regis

@Lyco

If you arent willing to try and learn, and you arent going to try and be responsible for him, then I guess it stays empty. We're not here to do your work for you, just give advice. Either take the leap of faith yourself, or stop badgering us to do it.

1/27/2012 #154
Lycodrake

@SR: Fair enough.

1/27/2012 #155
Reversed soul

I really should get off my arse and actually fill out Mordred's entry myself.

I'll probably start around Monday, got a WarmaHordes tourney this weekend I'm taking part in so I'll be kinda busy then. Might have time on Sunday evening though.

1/27/2012 #156
Servius Regis

Quick request to you guys. If you're surfing a trope page and realize that there's a good example from the EC that would fit in it, add it. We could always use more viewers and contributers, so it would be a great way of drawing people in. I'll be doing my best but I cant think of everything.

1/28/2012 #157
kinglugia

Nightmare Fuel/High Octane Nightmare Fuel

Heeeyyyyyyy~~~

1/28/2012 #158
maximorph1

Would BK Kiri qualify for the Berserker or Blood Knight Troupe after being summoned as Berserker in Black Zero?

1/30/2012 #159
Servius Regis

@Maxi

Berserker.

Blood knight implies that he fights because he enjoys it.

1/30/2012 #160
Servius Regis

Does anyone know how you upload a picture to TvTropes? I want to actually have the sketches my sister is doing next to the characters instead of just a link.

1/30/2012 #161
Animesage

http : //tvtr opes. org/p mwiki/uploadform .php

Here you go. This should be right.

1/30/2012 #162
Trooper1023

After Clan timeline UDPATE! everybody check in and see if I screwed anybody's dates... I think it works, though.

2/2/2012 #163
Lycodrake

Yeah, tried to see if I could add more to Ulf's Tropes, but don't think I'm all that great at figuring these things out. T.T;;;

2/2/2012 #164
Animesage

@Trooper

No problems here. Aside from a couple small formatting blips.

Which leaves Touma's arrival the only significant (documented) event in 20 AC

2/2/2012 #165
sagitarius

@Trooper

Blood+Emiya has been voted canon and starts at 23AC.

2/2/2012 #166
Servius Regis

Anything new you guys can think of that I should add to the page?

2/11/2012 #167
Cirex Review

Add Innocence Lost to After Clan. 32 years After Clan. Also, a few tropes for Aliisa up as well.

The Oujo:

Fiction 500: Like her mother and brother, she is and Edelfelt.

Drill Hair: Copy's her mother's style.

Squishy Wizard: Probably the best example in the Clan.

Fingerless Gloves: Her Mystic Code.

Doing Research: Her Greatest Strength.

Spell Book: Has quite a few.

Tsundere: To everyone not either an Emiya or an Edelfelt spoiler or Rider spoiler.

Honest Corporate Executive: Wants to be one in MBI.

Lady of Black Magic: In order to make up for the fact that she goes down if you breathe on her, she has alot of powerful spells at her disposal.

Lady and Knight: Is this with her Servant, Rider spoiler Saint George spoiler.

Magical Society: Wishes to occupy a high rank within the Clocktower.

and ad to both Aleksi and ALiisa

Blue Blood: The twins are heirs to the powerful Edelfelt mage family, and are proud of their heritage.

2/11/2012 #168
Servius Regis

@CR

Ok and that is done. Anyone else have any suggestions?

2/14/2012 #169
Lycodrake

@SR: No clue. Haven't been trying to work on Ulf's section...since last time I brought it up.

2/14/2012 #170
Servius Regis

@Lyco

I am not surprised in the least.

2/14/2012 #171
Lycodrake

@SR: ......that sounds seriously hostile. Tropes aren't as easy as you all seem to think...

2/14/2012 #172
Servius Regis

@Lyco

It is hostile. I dont care that you have not made progress. Heaven knows it took a while for me to figure out TvTropes. It annoys me that you havent even made the attempt.

As I said before. If you arent going to put any effort in then I am not going to lift a finger to do it.

2/14/2012 #173
Lycodrake

@SR: ...I think you're assuming I'm new to TV Tropes or something. I'm not new to it at all.

I realize that no one else is going to do anything about it.

2/14/2012 . Edited 2/14/2012 #174
Servius Regis

@Lyco

That makes it even more astounding that you have done absolutely nothing.

2/14/2012 #175
Lycodrake

@SR: I did something with it a while back, so it's not like I've done "absolutely nothing". But I guess it counts for "absolutely nothing" to you...

As for doing more? I wouldn't even know where to begin, other than looking at characters that are similar to him. And that feels cheap...

2/14/2012 #176
Animesage

@Lyco

Err... that's kind what I did when thought up Touma's tropes.

The thing about tropes is, is that it's going to be shared by -somebody- else.

@Servius

By the by, do you think 'Keet' would apply to Touma? Or maybe there's a better trope for that... 'Adult Child'?

2/14/2012 #177
Lycodrake

@AS: Yeah...problem is, there aren't many characters I can think of that are similar to him...

2/14/2012 #178
Animesage

Well, just use the search, type in words that would describe him and see what you find? There's also those little bars at the bottom of the screen.

2/14/2012 #179
Servius Regis

@AS

Keet would work for his normal side I would think. Adult Child not so much. He isnt that immature.

2/14/2012 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gabriel blessing Obiki Doragon, Mu-Sensei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member